Prey

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Aliens on earth comics were pretty good. I think it could make for a great series. That said it will probably be garbage but ill be there to check it out.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Title: Predator 5

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Action

Director: Dan Trachtenberg

Cast: Amber Midthunder

Plot: The story will follow Kee, a Comanche woman wanting to prove herself in the masculine world of the Comanche. When danger threatens them all – Kee sets out to prove that she is as capable as any young warrior.

Lol Jesus.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Again trying to appeal to women, but they have no clue. Most women dont relate to, and never will relate hero figures. A woman shoehorned into a male hero role. Nothing but a mens hero movie thats been done countless times only now with a female lead. Except women dont want to be heroes. Their hind brain is still a female hind brain that wants to nurture and be a mother not some hero figure running around with a gun. Thats a man fantasy.

So we get a movie that will still be watched by mostly male crowds exept now we have a 5'5" tiny chick portrayed as this badass which just does not work in any sense or form. Its a laughable premise at best.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
The Aliens on earth comics were pretty good. I think it could make for a great series. That said it will probably be garbage but ill be there to check it out.
The original 3 series of Dark Horse Aliens comics that took place after the movie were fantastic. The second series had such great covers and a really slick art style.

Aliens Earth War was a good story, but the art was shit compared to it's the other series.

I always wondered as a kid why they didn't follow the comics because they would have made such good movies.

Aliens: Genocide and Aliens: Colonial Marines were both great series. Aliens: Berserker was up there too for some of my favorites.

Really need to find the box with all my Dark Horse shit.

06102016_10.jpg

3000780p5.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Predator 5 getting released on Hulu, assuming it comes out, because the original creators are trying to get the property back. Honestly, they couldn't fucking do worse than Disney, at this point.

Bonus: Aliens series set on Earth with Ridley Scott involved, also releasing on Hulu o_O

Bonus 2: Apparently the Friday the 13th IP is stuck in limbo as the original creator is ALSO trying to get the property back. This article actually references the law these 2 suits are over. Basically, 35 years after you've sold the rights, you can legally request (read: take) the rights back.

Bonus 3: Clive Barker recently won back US rights to the Hellraiser IP via this law.

Sorry for the spam, this is all somewhat related and I found it very interesting, thought others might as well.

Alien TV series?
tenor.gif

They keep raping the saga.

• 2Rustled
  • 2Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
gotta give props to Cameron. dude knew how to make women tough without taking away all their femininity. he still made them more masculine, but they werent straight up trannies and they werent Mary Sues.
Amen brother....

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

Dan Trachtenberg's upcoming Predator movie will be titled Skull, will be an origin story about the Predator's first journey to this planet, and it's almost done filming.

The film will boast a female hero, "which I always think is interesting," said Davis, who revealed what Skull has in common with the first film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"It goes back to what made the original Predator movie work. It's the ingenuity of a human being who won't give up, who's able to observe and interpret, basically being able to beat a stronger, more powerful, well-armed force," he explained.

"It actually has more akin to The Revenant than it does any film in the Predator canon. You'll know what I mean once you see it," promised Fox, though Davis declined to reveal the specific time period. "You can use your imagination. It is... early."

• 4Direct to DVD
  • 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
The original movie worked, because it was a testosterone filled action movie, that morphed into Sci fi horror smartly. Now we get some noble native bullshit and girl power. It will suck.

• 11Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
LOL, its Ghostbusters all over again

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

Hosix

All labs matter!

Dan Trachtenberg's upcoming Predator movie will be titled Skull, will be an origin story about the Predator's first journey to this planet, and it's almost done filming.

The film will boast a female hero, "which I always think is interesting," said Davis, who revealed what Skull has in common with the first film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"It goes back to what made the original Predator movie work. It's the ingenuity of a human being who won't give up, who's able to observe and interpret, basically being able to beat a stronger, more powerful, well-armed force," he explained.

"It actually has more akin to The Revenant than it does any film in the Predator canon. You'll know what I mean once you see it," promised Fox, though Davis declined to reveal the specific time period. "You can use your imagination. It is... early."

The Revenant is a great movie.

Predator is a classic.

Skull is going to be a steaming pile of shit. Don’t you dare drag down 2 great movies with your shitty shit movie. This director is a tard.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

a female hero is "interesting" he says? interesting when they tried it in the last terminator and failed? dude is already hedging his bets and he made the fucking thing. i wonder if he was told to put a vagina as Arnie's replacement and this was his coded message to everyone to stay the fuck away from it? Predator will always be a dude movie. there is no female demo who has any fucking interest in a man v monster film. girls dont care about monsters from space, especially one that has a pussy for a face. i dont have time to make all these words rhyme. so you can believe it when i say this will be shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The original movie worked, because it was a testosterone filled action movie, that morphed into Sci fi horror smartly. Now we get some noble native bullshit and girl power. It will suck.
Right? You can buy the absolute paradigm of man going toe to toe with an alien hunter. A maybe slightly above average woman? l o l.
The Revenant is a great movie.
I did not like that movie. Too many looking at wind blowing through trees scenes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Right? You can buy the absolute paradigm of man going toe to toe with an alien hunter. A maybe slightly above average woman? l o l.

I did not like that movie. Too many looking at wind blowing through trees scenes.
maybe he meant the part where leo gets raped by a bear?
iu

• 3Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
tumblr_ntyf43pWZp1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

This is when the Predator died... This franchise should have also died here.

• 3Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
2 was good. I enjoy that movie a lot more now. I remember hating it for no Arnold but the movie was not bad

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
These mf just don't learn. I hope this bombs terribly.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Refusal to participate in the buttfucking of a perfectly good franchise. Predator is literally a perfect movie. Didn't watch the last one and won't watch this.

• 3Like