Prey

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
"It's more like Revenant than any of the Predator movies..."

Then why the fuck would I go see it? When I go to see something about a Predator I want a goddamn Predator movie. Fucking Christ. How is this difficult? How are these studios so goddamn fucking stupid about these things?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hulu just announced a Predator prequel called Prey. Comes out summer 2022.

• 3Direct to DVD
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
"It's more like Revenant than any of the Predator movies..."

Then why the fuck would I go see it? When I go to see something about a Predator I want a goddamn Predator movie. Fucking Christ. How is this difficult? How are these studios so goddamn fucking stupid about these things?
i agree with you but not because of that quote. excepting the original and to a lesser degree, the second, hearing that a new predator movie isn't like the other predator movies should be a good sign.

but yeah, i'm in no rush to see this. people don't know why these kinds of movies worked in the 80's and 90's and so they can't reproduce new action ip's, resulting in reboots and remakes that have no heart and don't do anything for anyone. well, except by adding a failure to their resume

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

You remember what I said about StarWars nowadays? Just put the Predator in the same pile and burn the motherfucker down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

About Kimba, watch the YMS video about that.
Yeah it's 2 hours long but he covers everything.
He said that some parts were probably inspiration from Kimba, othere were causality.
And he's far from being a Disney shill.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They lost me at Disney. Still didn't see the other one with the Key and Peele guy.

It is incredibly simple to make a good Predator movie, and yet...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They lost me at Disney. Still didn't see the other one with the Key and Peele guy.

It is incredibly simple to make a good Predator movie, and yet...
Predator is basically a MMORPG end game boss. gotta defeat him with teamwork. all you need to do is find different groups of people to team up to defeat said boss. in season 2 of mando they had to defeat the Krayt dragon on Tattooine. so hummies and Sand People stopped fighting for 5 minutes and teamed up to take it down. it was pretty pimpin. thats how its done.

• 1Worf

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
now i don't know about you but i clicked on the vanicorn lawsuit...

i don't see a unicorn on the pixar van, i see a PEGASUS...

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
now i don't know about you but i clicked on the vanicorn lawsuit...

i don't see a unicorn on the pixar van, i see a PEGASUS...
it was close enough, they admitted they ripped off the design.
onward_van.jpg

Raes

Vyemm Raider
it was close enough, they admitted they ripped off the design.
Lol, no dude. Inspired by? Sure, obviously. Enough for this cunt to whine about? No way in hell. Like the dude said, it's a fucking pegasus, not a unicorn, and a completely different art style. Bitch'll get laughed out of court.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol, no dude. Inspired by? Sure, obviously. Enough for this cunt to whine about? No way in hell. Like the dude said, it's a fucking pegasus, not a unicorn, and a completely different art style. Bitch'll get laughed out of court.
According to Daniher, she was contacted by the film’s producer, Kori Rae, just a few days later. Daniher says Rae “apologized” to her and admitted that Pixar did not tell her they planned to use Vanicorn as Guinevere because, at the time, Pixar believed it needed a title for the film (which had not yet been decided) before having her sign a nondisclosure agreement.

Daniher recounted that phone call on Instagram that day, writing, “Well, S—! The producer of ‘Onward’ just called me. She wanted to know HOW I’M FEELING…(?!) and to apologize…. she also wanted to tell me that they rented my van without disclosing their full intentions, or plans, and she’s sorry for that too. #disney #pixar just tried to smooth things over with a phone call, instead of putting their art dept to work, or asking. #Onward”

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Dude, I already read the article. I stand by what I said. And I'll add that relaying her version of a phone call is just hearsay. And even if it's verbatim, it doesn't matter. Chic doesn't own the copyright on "blue vans with horse art."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude, I already read the article. I stand by what I said. And I'll add that relaying her version of a phone call is just hearsay. And even if it's verbatim, it doesn't matter. Chic doesn't own the copyright on "blue vans with horse art."
sure, i'm just saying thats the story according to her. if she has proof they invited her to show her van and then they just take her artwork without permission, thats messed up. and its a bit more than a blue van with a a horse, it even has the lightning around the van. the only difference is the pegasus and unicorn thing, but both are fantasy animals and its pretty damned close. close enough i think she has a case.

• 1Picard

j00t

this is pretty much the "dude can i copy your homework?" "yeah, just change it a little so it's not obvious" meme

• 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
sure, i'm just saying thats the story according to her. if she has proof they invited her to show her van and then they just take her artwork without permission, thats messed up. and its a bit more than a blue van with a a horse, it even has the lightning around the van. the only difference is the pegasus and unicorn thing, but both are fantasy animals and its pretty damned close. close enough i think she has a case.

No one took her fucking artwork. A muscular unicorn rampant and a fluffy chubby pegasus flying are not the same fucking thing. It's funny that both articles, and the included "quote" from the dumb cunts complaint refer to the movie van as having a unicorn on it. She just thought she saw an opportunity for a big payday and went for it.

Only thing you need to read is from the first article you posted:

The complaint also describes Daniher's "Vanicorn" as a "validating act of recovery from toxic masculinity and a former marriage." Daniher painted her van as a way to heal from a divorce with her former husband.

• 1Worf

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Oh, shit, better call her up, here's another blue van with a pegasus unicorn on the side!!

1637067237257.png