Prey

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
some random native american chick and prime arnold are not the same and you know it.

Relative to a Predator. They are. It's the difference between a giraffe and a more buff giraffe trying to one-up Donald Trump Jr. coming after them.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Relative to a Predator. They are. It's the difference between a giraffe and a more buff giraffe trying to one-up Donald Trump Jr. coming after them.
Is there some medical condition you have that makes you randomly mention Donald Trump or his family in every topic?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This would be better if the Predator slowly hunted the tribe to extinction and the girl was able to barely escape with her life to tell the tale. That would be a much better Predator movie and more in line with the first.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
This would be better if the Predator slowly hunted the tribe to extinction and the girl was able to barely escape with her life to tell the tale. That would be a much better Predator movie and more in line with the first.

i think that is basically it, except she does something the Predator respects so lets her live. The rumor is the Predator in this movie is the same Predator in 1987 Predator so I don't think she kills it.

Maybe she tells it a REALLY good joke

Why do my people hate snow?
Because its white and covers all our land.

predator-laughing.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I hope this is good, watching it day one. Been wanting a "historical" Predator movie since Danny Glover got the flintlock in P2.

I'm also assuming this is going to end with the Predator slaying her entire tribe and her basically just surviving to tell the tale. If it's the same Predator as P1, that'd be an amazing callback.

"Best Predator movie in years" means absolutely nothing as praise though. Predator 2 was in like 1993. I really liked Predators but a lot of people didn't, and even that was 12 years ago.

Oldbased

> Than U
Damnit. I thought this was going to be a series not a movie.
Oh well. I loved Predators more than the Earth based 15 movies except the first one with Swarzanagger.
This and GoT-2 The prequel is about all this month seems to have going for it for shitty new TV.

Juvarisx

Florida

100% after 33 reviews. Finally a good Predator sequel (yea i love Predator 2 but its nowhere near as good as the first)

Sounds like the took the best part of the first film (Arnie solo vs Predator) and expanded that into a film.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

100% after 33 reviews. Finally a good Predator sequel (yea i love Predator 2 but its nowhere near as good as the first)

Sounds like the took the best part of the first film (Arnie solo vs Predator) and expanded that into a film.

Reviewer scores have been garbage SJWs for a long time now.

It might legitimately be good, but you're severely underestimating a girl power bump.

And Arnold's not in this right? Not sure how it can be expanded Arnie vs Predator if it doesn't even have him in it

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ridas

Pay to play forum
My hopes are very low. Predator was such a great movie, not only because it was badass, but mainly because it was very smart filmmaking. E.g. the way Billie describes what happens to Hoppers men and how it mirrors their descent into just flattening the jungle.
Well, and mostly the cast being so goddamn badass. This is still one of my favourite scenes. The tension, the cast playing off each other and Billie being great.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Oldbased

> Than U
From the trailer it seemed more like Predators off planet hunt version in style which as I said I am down with as that one is on my top 50 movies of all time list. It just rings a bell with me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My hopes are very low. Predator was such a great movie, not only because it was badass, but mainly because it was very smart filmmaking. E.g. the way Billie describes what happens to Hoppers men and how it mirrors their descent into just flattening the jungle.
Well, and mostly the cast being so goddamn badass. This is still one of my favourite scenes. The tension, the cast playing off each other and Billie being great.

oooh, we are talking about cool Predator was. let me join in.
easily one of the best movies ever. for such a silly idea, everyone takes it as fucking serious as possible and they made it look fucking serious. the gore was fucked up too.
even how Jesse gets taken down has that genuine suddenness like as if he didnt even know he was dead. makes you feel like how somebody would react if they really got shot. then Mac completely loses his fucking shit after he sees the predator face to face. he cant deny what he's seeing. he has to believe it and goes in full "kill everything" mode as most likely we all would after seeing that crazy shit. i cant express enough how fucking awesome this movie is in every damned way.
even when Arnold challenges the predator to fight. its so primitive yet powerful. it always used to give me goosebumps as a kid.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 5 users

Oldbased

> Than U
It was decent. Better than some not as good as Predator and offworld Predators but it is hard to compete with those casts.
Not as great as I hoped though.
Poor stupid indian male hunters. Thank god they had strong ninja female to save them, well ok she didn't save any of them really, but she sure showed that predator!

Fun fact- In 1700s most indian women were fat and they sat in camp all day cooking and cleaning and pushing out babies.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users