Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Gecko. Get thee to befallen ASAP. Crazy ZEM.

I can DS/buff you. Only lvl 30 but should help.

The Muze_sl

shitlord
After thinking about the exp penalty seriously, having played a ranger in 99 and didn't even know that I was dealing with a 40% penalty at the time, and really only wanting to play a monk for feign death I have decided to shelve the monk for now. I rolled a fresh high elf enchanter. I'm in Gfay if anyone wants to group up. I'll be on all night. The name is Nieva.

nawcor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Level 33 necro named Nawcor if any lowbie needs help/pp, I can't donate tons but dont mind helping. If anyone is interested in setting up groups as well.

The Muze_sl

shitlord
If any porters get on tonight and have a kind heart can you shoot me a tell on my character "Yyuck". I'm trying to get from Cabilis to EC which is no small task. I tried to wall hug Warslik's but they put blinding... BLINDING goblins on the walls which has made it nearly impossible to navigate through at my level. Long story short, I lost a corpse, then another, and now I'm just hoping to find an easy out to EC haha... ugh...

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Level 33 necro named Nawcor if any lowbie needs help/pp, I can't donate tons but dont mind helping. If anyone is interested in setting up groups as well.
Hey, I'll ping you in game. My Shaman is Ledd. Still digging the game, as I haven't really played EQ since 2002.

Quaid, no idea what your character is but I'll take you up on the Befallen offer if it's still there. I'm sick of killing orcs.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If anyone could help out The Muze, that would be fantastic. We would love you very long time.

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
If any porters get on tonight and have a kind heart can you shoot me a tell on my character "Yyuck". I'm trying to get from Cabilis to EC which is no small task. I tried to wall hug Warslik's but they put blinding... BLINDING goblins on the walls which has made it nearly impossible to navigate through at my level. Long story short, I lost a corpse, then another, and now I'm just hoping to find an easy out to EC haha... ugh...
Did you try EQ Atlas? The old maps are out there and its pretty easy with all of the paths and other landmarks. If you can't cast invis or can't afford pots then run through loio, preferably after begging a sow in FoB. I can still remember how much I hated the run from Cab to Dreadlands without run speed mods via loio... so much empty space.

Anyway the run to OT is easy if you can get a few invis pots and check out the map.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We don't have any money for invis pots yet, and he's attempting to run his level 4 monk, so no self invis
frown.png

Been searching for a dru/wiz that is bound at pots and willing to port him for a donation, but no luck yet.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Sorry man, I'm on a strange sleep schedule... Slept all evening and now I'm up at 3am.

I'll be on a lot Friday/Saturday if you are playing.

The Muze_sl

shitlord
Cool, I'm killing even con mobs in the noob field near Cab in LOIO. If you find you have a free moment next time you are on shoot me a tell on Yyuck. I'm hoping to be able to train at the human monk guild hall in Freeport through a combination of faction, sneak and wolf form. And I hear that iksar are dubious in parts Neriak on this server so I should be able to bank.