Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure there are several EMU's are good and with all due respect to their work.... EQMac far exceeds any of my expectations. There is very little lower level population, which may be a problem, but the community is very helpful. If you have a buddy to grind through the early levels, it's a really good time.

Friend of mine are doing Necro and Druid combo between FFXIV weekends and it's been great.

Rhuobhe

N00b
Played EQMac up and down 2-3 years ago. Liking sleeper more when it comes to community and classic-ness. I just hate anything post velious i guess.

Siliconemelons

I am enjoying sleeper as it has brought back many of the old old p99 crew, I have missed them... Honestly on p99 I just float around and hang with the few old crew still there.

Crell_sl

shitlord
Having a hard time getting my password reset, will probably just end up making a new email / account for this.

Can't decide between ENC/CLERIC or ENC/SHM ..

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
The only thing that frustrates me is the fact as more EMU's pop-up the more the "classic" population segregates. You have hundreds (i'm assuming) on P99, Sleeper, soon to be EQClassic, and then however many on EQMac.

I used to like the idea of the EMU servers because I thought that the idea of EQ, as it once was, would be preserved through these servers. I guess to each their own. I played P99 when it was vanilla only but I was subject to ignorant people spent on manipulating the player experience.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
im not sure what that means but other then super saturated platinum and items due to slow expansion release p99 is pretty damn close to classic

yraapt_sl

shitlord
Thanks, but I don't play P99 anymore. Was using platlord as an example of how easy it is to buy things on P99, but I guess they are cleaning up the RMT?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
He got banned for scamming/hacking someone out of an account a few days ago. Not for RMT.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Well, until they ban previously RMT'd characters, I'm not sure how clean they're going to get. Every time they make some show of "look at us, our whistle is clean," it's been just the tip of the iceberg which the public sees. For every RMT'er they ban, there's 2-3 with operations much larger and more organized.

Edited for Quaids post:

See? I'm sure one of the server GM's was able to verify this with his logs. However, as I understand it, RMT logs are different, and are only available to top end staff(who are hands off now)