Project 2002 - The Age of Al'Kabor - release date 3/21/15

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Waiting until 55 with velious gear available seems too late for Sebilis. I was doing it at 52 ranger tanking in kunark gear. At level 60 the entrance mobs are light blue half the time.
Well when you are only on the server for one week and you have gotten to 50 in that time, you are going to have lackluster gear. There is no time or money or economy to get gear in that timeframe.

Iance_sl

shitlord
Sebilis is simply a terrible place to experience. It is mostly a loot zone, and should be treated as such. If you want to go for good Exp, Chardok and Howling Stones are both better places, but Karnor's (if you don't have to deal with 3 other groups pulling the same mobs) is definitely faster. For exp post 55, Velks spiders are also a very good spot.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sebilis is simply a terrible place to experience. It is mostly a loot zone, and should be treated as such. If you want to go for good Exp, Chardok and Howling Stones are both better places, but Karnor's (if you don't have to deal with 3 other groups pulling the same mobs) is definitely faster. For exp post 55, Velks spiders are also a very good spot.
Seb is my loot farm friend.

Chardok is my exp spot!

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Alright nerds, I need your help. My new laptop I bought acer aspire v I think, is windows 10 and I'm having what I think are connection issues. I can only successful zone like every 3 times, every other time it just stalls out at the loading screen. I've disabled my firewall aND ran an ether net connection and still the same shit. When I stream/torrent shit, it's not interrupted. Halp me.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Tight, I'll test it out tonight. I'm using one of comcast stupid rental modems at the moment so I don't know the brand.

Iance_sl

shitlord
Tolixs just announced there will be another open PoG Raid; Details can be found here:

Growth Clear - 03/13/2016 (Read the details) - Project 2002

Also, GMs have posted a teaser for the anniversary event:

Boragar_sl said:
So in lieu of our 1 year anniversary we are holding an event like nothing P2002 has seen!

Since many players are on different time zones and work schedules we have decided to hold a two week event. The event will consist of a series of quests for all levels of players. The quest giver will be found in the Plane of Knowledge.

Quest 1: Everyone must do this quest if you wish to open the latter quests. It will result in a special Anniversary Edition Wand and can be done by just about everyone. It is a decently involved quest and may take many hours to complete.

Quest 2: This quest is for all players who never had a chance to get a Guise of the Deciever....or Journeyman's Boots. This quest will involve killing and low trivial tradeskills. The end result will be a Guise linked below. If you earn your Guise through this quest you will have completed the anniversary event and now have a rare collectors item!

Project 2002 AllaClone :: Item:: Guise of the Deceiver

Quest 3: This quest is for players who have already received a guise in the past and have completed quest 1. This quest will have a level 46 requirement and be quite lengthy. It will involve farming and completing low level trivial combines for the final quest turn ins. The final rewards will be one of the following:
Breezebots Frigid GnasherProject 2002 AllaClone :: Item:: Breezeboots Frigid Gnasher
Rubicite Breastplate:Project 2002 AllaClone :: Item:: Rubicite Breastplatethere is a +3 regen on this not shown
Rod of Annihilation:Project 2002 AllaClone :: Item:: Rod of Annihilation
Holgresh Elder Beads:Project 2002 AllaClone :: Item:: Holgresh Elder Beads
Scimitar of the Mistwalker:Project 2002 AllaClone :: Item:: Scimitar of the Mistwalker

These quest rewards are all legacy items and will be marked as NO DROP.

The event will start near/around 3/21 and go on for two weeks.

I hope everyone gets the chance to participate and enjoys this milestone with us!!!!!!!

P.S.- (Rogues/Bards who were around during Classic and chose Mask over Guise..there about 5 of you PM me...I will check character creation and verify that you had that chance and will swap your Mask for a Guise)
This basically means, if you weren't around early enough to get a Guise of the Deceiver, you will have the chance to quest for one during the 2 weeks the event will be running. I will keep you posted once more details about the quests are posted

othree

cant wait for pog round 2, nor can j wait to be a dark elf warrior, cleric, and beastlord!

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still trying to decide on my 3 box but im seriously considering Beastlord now that I can be a dark elf.

What are ya'lls thoughts on the best classes to have a guise on?

othree

So a whole week of double exp is coming up on the 18th I believe. Gonna be creating a dru/enc/wiz as my mains should be 60 by then. I'll be poopsocking decently hard, besides breaks to do things with wife and cuddle her to sleep.

Let me know if anyone wants to poopsock some mains or alts to 60 real hard with me. I love good efficient grinding.

ALSO, if you're interested in starting up, I'll give the next five people that message me in-game on Tape 125 plat. I'll be doing item giveaways very soon as well.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be rolling soon. Working my schedule so I can sock hard for the event later this month.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tight, I'll test it out tonight. I'm using one of comcast stupid rental modems at the moment so I don't know the brand.
Same as you and I'm just a little north of you. Comcast uses ARRIS modems. No wonder I crash so often on eqmac servers.

Rellapse_sl

shitlord
I'll be rolling soon. Working my schedule so I can sock hard for the event later this month.
I got my toon up and going last night. Getting considerable amount of packet loss on my end. I should have that fixed in the next few days. It was good to see some bros from our Eqmac guild

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Same as you and I'm just a little north of you. Comcast uses ARRIS modems. No wonder I crash so often on eqmac servers.
Yup, trying to decide on if I want to have a 10 ish mile bike ride after work to get a modem so I can play a 16 year old video game.