Pussification in America: Political Correctness is Gay

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm taking a job this summer in Idaho and according to wikipedia the town it's in is 96.7% Caucasian. Does this make me a self-segregating shitlord?
Pretty much any rural area that isn't in the south is 97% white. The minorities just don't seem to go for the small towns.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well you kinda have to be self sufficient to live out in the country if anything goes wrong.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Self segregation is what happens all across this country in churches every Sunday. What distinguishes it from the forced variety is that it can be inclusive, but that doesn't mean inclusion with no strings attached. Forced segregation is also backed by the force of law, with the threat if penalties if breached. It is sometimes even backed by informal community enforcement, the way lynchings reinforced all manner of behavior in the South.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Self segregation is what happens all across this country in churches every Sunday. What distinguishes it from the forced variety is that it can be inclusive, but that doesn't mean inclusion with no strings attached. Forced segregation is also backed by the force of law, with the threat if penalties if breached. It is sometimes even backed by informal community enforcement, the way lynchings reinforced all manner of behavior in the South.
lol churches. Are they segregating themselves from people who have better shit to do on the weekends?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I'm talking about the way blacks and whites divide themselves in their respective houses of worship.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Haha rural white towns are social service sucking shitbags just as bad as the blackest inner city. My family is from clintwood virginia, and half my shitty relatives are pretending to be retarded for ssi.

iannis

Musty Nester
You know how your mother used to say, "If you keep making that face it will freeze that way?". She was actually kinda right.

Pretending to be retarded is one of those self fulfilling prophecy doothingies.