Pussification in America: Political Correctness is Gay

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You straight up said "religious cults in this country"

I am quite skeptical that I could roll up and become a hardmode jew. Their entire organization is built around insulation and wresting control from the outside world into their own society.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You straight up said "religious cults in this country"

I am quite skeptical that I could roll up and become a hardmode jew. Their entire organization is built around insulation and wresting control from the outside world into their own society.
It ain't easy but it's possible. And I did say cults you're right, because I think all religions are cults. But Warren Jeffs is extreme even in that regard, and I mentioned extreme outliers too.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I bet you one American dollar that it would be easier for me to become accepted into the west side crips than into a hasidic school.

Khane

I bet you one American dollar that it would be easier for me to become accepted into the west side crips than into a hasidic school.
Are you really still arguing that racial segregation is in the same ball park as a religious group saying "we only want people to teach our beliefs in this school, so you have to be part of the religion if you want in, it may be difficult but you can convert if you want to"

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You can become an orthodox Jew if you want, but expect it to be a long and painful process as they make it intentionally hard. You'd have to be nuts to become one of course, just like you would if you chose to convert to devout Mormon or Muslim.

You guys are harping over one tiny exception to Khane's point, when his overall argument stands true. There's a big difference between forced segregation, and voluntary segregation.. I won't argue that they're both retrograde forces, but there's a big difference between the two..

Khane

You guys are harping over one tiny exception to Khane's point, when his overall argument stands true. There's a big difference between forced segregation, and voluntary segregation.. I won't argue that there both retrograde forces, but there's a big difference between the two..
Well, that actually wasn't my point because I feel like voluntary segregation is a slippery slope that can very easily turn into forced segregation. Rather, some segregation is based on "you'll never be one of us, you'll never get in and there's nothing you can do about it" which is true segregation (like racial segregation) while others are just really exclusive clubs that can be joined if you put in the effort, and that's not really segregation (like religious schooling). And I think this whole "gays only" stuff is one of those weird, grey area middle grounds that can be considered "voluntary segregation" but can very easily turn into forced segregation. You can't really convert to the other team to join their clubs.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Maybe I'm confused because I didn't really think anyone was talking about forced segregation.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
A lot of non-catholics send their kids to catholic schools FWIW. I think any of these schools would have to accept kids that were not from GBLT families if they wanted to go or it would be considered discrimination and illegal right?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
In Louisiana a large percentage of private schools are catholic schools which make sense considering a large percentage of the populatoion in south LA are catholics. They allow anyone as far as I know. My sister went one year and we're not catholic.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A lot of non-catholics send their kids to catholic schools FWIW. I think any of these schools would have to accept kids that were not from GBLT families if they wanted to go or it would be considered discrimination and illegal right?
won't their interview process sniff out any gays? If 2 men come in for an interview, probably not gonna be as innocent as "My 2 Dads"/ rejected.

btw girl from My 2 dads
rrr_img_91995.jpg

recent photo says she's 39 now.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
What the hell is going on at US universities these days? It's like they've been taken over by SJW's and Muslims that read Chomsky 24/7.

UC Irvine Students Vote To Remove American Flag From Campus Lobby CBS Los Angeles

A portion of the resolution reads: "(F)lags construct paradigms of conformity and sets homogenized standards for others to obtain which in this country typically are idolized as freedom, equality, and democracy."
It's like UC Irvine is being run by Mikhail/Itzena

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What the hell is going on at US universities these days? It's like they've been taken over by SJW's and Muslims that read Chomsky 24/7.

UC Irvine Students Vote To Remove American Flag From Campus Lobby CBS Los Angeles

It's like UC Irvine is being run by Mikhail/Itzena
UC Irvine needs an injection of rednecks or something. This is pathetic, you don't fuck with the flag, i mean all the other flags can go of course, fuck the mexico flag, there's probably a burrito shop around the corner, but don't fuck with old glory.

I'm not even an army guy, this what the boy scouts taught me!

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
UC Irvine needs an injection of rednecks or something. This is pathetic, you don't fuck with the flag, i mean all the other flags can go of course, fuck the mexico flag, there's probably a burrito shop around the corner, but don't fuck with old glory.

I'm not even an army guy, this what the boy scouts taught me!
No, the school administration actually needs to remove the ultra-left wing academics/professors that are responsible for spreading this belief system to fragile minds..

I don't adhere to the whole "flag worship" belief system a lot of Americans do, but removing the flag from campus, particularly based on the asinine justification and dogma cited, is just pathetic.

These spoiled brats that haven't expired strife/conflict beyond not getting enough whip in their morning latte at Starbucks should be rounded up to go provide relief assistance in Syria.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It's OK when someone segregates theirself willingly. Segregation is not OK when you are forced to do it.
Unless you're a white cis male, then you're apparently a shitlord pissbaby if you segregate yourself.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I'm taking a job this summer in Idaho and according to wikipedia the town it's in is 96.7% Caucasian. Does this make me a self-segregating shitlord?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Unless you're a white cis male, then you're apparently a shitlord pissbaby if you segregate yourself.
LOL @ the whole line of reasoning. I mean, how is not labeling all white establishments 'white only' not segregating yourself? This is like Tanoomba logic here.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Name a part of the country that is majority black that's isn't a shithole?

That's why people segregate, it saves time and effort.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I should clarify - my point was that saying segregating yourself is OK is hilarious because that's exactly what segregation was about. They didn't literally ship black people somewhere, they simply said 'us only in all these parts'. I'm not sure why that distinction is even a thing. They call 'forced segregation' concentration camps like the Jews had or maybe the baby versions we made for the Japanese.