Puzzles and Dragons

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Alarune/Siren both suffer from the "3x RCV" vs AmatO's "5x RCV". Given that the ally AmatO's RCV from this board generally are 550+, it should be easier with your own resist.

Comparing Alarune and AmatO at lvl 51 (which is crazy low for the big AmatO's), Alarune heals for ~1854/turn and AmatO heals for ~2000.
Here's a chart:http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=139&c=203
Again, given the absurd stats of Velk's and SE's AmatOs, it's easier to do 30% resist with massive healing than it is to do 50% resist with minimal healing.

Jesus, SE's does like 3500+ a round, that's pretty retarded.
She's at 850 RCV at the moment so she auto-heals for 4250 a round.

Enjoy~

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
How do friends show on your list? I have a staple 2-3 Alarunes that are always there but Your Ama and Velks are never on when I want them for Expert runs 8)
The problem is level range. Folks that are closer to your level show up on the list for a longer period of time. My Ama only stays up for about an hour for folks under level 100.

I'll try to refresh her more often for you to abuse.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
During adept level round 4, I get 4 lil black dragons at same time. Just amusing to see
smile.png
Took this the other day.

Mcm0xu1.jpg

Took this tonight. Thursday can't come soon enough...

O111NiB.png

smile.png

Mcm0xu1.jpg

O111NiB.png

smile.png

Mcm0xu1.jpg

O111NiB.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw one guy with high + say he farms Castle of Satan for them when it's 1.5x on the weekend.

So I'm making a mono red team, 2.25x HP/RCV/ATK Shiva squad. I've got no red orb changer knight guy so right now I'm locked in to an Echidna and a Titan(gigas). Other 2 slots I have to choose from these: Ripper, Freyr, Horus, Sky Dragon, and Red/Green ogre. Also have a couple Lil red guys I could level. I can't seem to decide what to go with. Leaning towards Freyr/Horus for the big bomb potential with Titan's orb swap, plus they both have good HP and decent RCV, something that is severely lacking with red squads.

Also some day Indian and Norse gods will be getting an ultimate evolve. Double fire etc.

edit: Also, no idea what if any difference this makes for the game, but apparently GungHo is being acquired by SoftBank(265mil to gain controlling interest), company that runs Ragnarok Online I think. So maybe we get that Poring tower shit, whatever it is.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I would go Ripper/Horus for now... xp to max ripper is 1.5 compared to the 4m for freyr...
though I am not sure how Horus + Freyr skill stacks in terms of dmg...

Whereas 20,000 red every 15 turns is pretty nice and dependable.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Horus and Freyr need a ton of exp still too. Ripper is level 36 or so already.

I've got 32 ruby dragons and a handful of maxed Pengs sitting waiting on dragon plants. Plus 2 king ruby dragons. So I've got 800k+ of red exp sitting on the bench waiting to go somewhere. Could get either Horus or Freyr to evolve point.

Only problem with Horus is his skill seems kind of underwhelming. I don't notice much of a difference when I use enhanced orbs.

Eventually I think I want to go with 2x Echidna and 2x Giant Gigas. But that's like, so far down the road it will never happen.

xp to max ripper is 1.5
You sure? PDX shows him on the 4mil curve.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Ah sorry my bad, 1.5m to get him to Ripper status
4m to max out.

If hes already at ripper level, I wouldnt dump more xp on him when you have a god your going to use as well...

Especially since going forward ADK is being left behind monocolors

Sorry for the confusion

Fazana_sl

shitlord
100 days 10 stones \o/

Hard part now is for me not to waste them futilely trying to get a Great Valk with the current %age increase rare eggs. I've resisted so far but I am weak >.<

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Okay, so I have a Minerva almost ready to evolve...question is, what color to to go with...any ideas? Same conundrum with a Fafnir.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Okay, so I have a Minerva almost ready to evolve...question is, what color to to go with...any ideas? Same conundrum with a Fafnir.
Minerva is a bit easier to do... what do you need more often, 50% dark or 50% light resist?

For Fafnir, I like Green/Blue, but that's just my small psychosis. I feel you get the most damage out of it.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I've been playing the no recovery dungeons so much lately that I'm getting pissed doing the Rainbow keeper here and there's all these zero dps hearts fucking up the board!

Df~_sl

shitlord
Funny feeling indeed.

Things are going slowly on JP side, hit a "wall". Unless I start levelling up other stuff to tide me over until I get rippers, I cant realistically beat stuff past stage 3 unless I get very lucky...

Current team is pretty amusing so...
Horus/Shiva
Mystic Ice Knight
Green Goblin
Red Starter
Light Carbuncle
+Helper

My box has a bunch of xp feed and some zombie team candidates...

No rippers or orb changer yet...
Alternating CoS and tower of giants sea cave mercury for xp drops etc.
Need to hit that PAL machine harder :p

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Rainbow keeper accomplished. I'm gonna toss him in to the Master Skydragon team and try it out.

Just need a divine mask for my Hades and I can evolve him. Maybe tomorrow.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
3 runs so far... no rainbow keepers. I think I fucked myself evolving my hades :\

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's crazy, I've had it drop every time I went in there. I can't imagine that not dropping given I had to kill with poison/1's and the occasional 500-1000 combo damage string.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
So, Rainbow keeper enabled me to beat Dark Skydragon Master, with this setup.

Hades level 44
Rainbow Keeper (50% defense for when my rippers were down)
Green Ripper (20k nuke)
Red Firedragon (14k nuke)
Plesios (7k nuke)
Sorrows Amaratsu.

Not even fucking close. Yeah, devils have a lot of defense, but even 3 of them don't hit hard enough to outdamage Sorrow's Ama. Oh, btw, boss has 906,900 HP, based upon Hades' nuke.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So, Rainbow keeper enabled me to beat Dark Skydragon Master, with this setup.

Hades level 44
Rainbow Keeper (50% defense for when my rippers were down)
Green Ripper (20k nuke)
Red Firedragon (14k nuke)
Plesios (7k nuke)
Sorrows Amaratsu.

Not even fucking close. Yeah, devils have a lot of defense, but even 3 of them don't hit hard enough to outdamage Sorrow's Ama. Oh, btw, boss has 906,900 HP, based upon Hades' nuke.
Did you get the drop? That's the real question! If not, you should get it by your 3rd master run.