Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
Doing the dark dragons for stones and succubus on main...

During adept level round 4, I get 4 lil black dragons at same time. Just amusing to see
smile.png

Black Sky dropped on first master run. Huzzah. 2 for 2 on sky dragon master dragon drops...
0 for 15+ on succubus' on mech and sky runs
frown.png

smile.png

frown.png

smile.png

frown.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
I have always done the 2nd stage... higher xp/gold per stam, same chance at pengdras.

The more chance at different monsters... the less chance at the one you want.

Stage 1 and 2 only have pengdras, chimeras, and carbuncles.

Df~_sl

shitlord
JP account is having a little trouble now... progressed too fast and do not have the team HP to survive anymore since I have not been levelling up anything not worth using long term...

I am on Blue Technicals now with Horus, mystic ice knight, dragon flower, high gold dragon, 4* red starter and whatever helpers I can find...

Team HP 3300 (just so I wouldnt get one shot from boss on Castle of Satan ;P)

Need more pal points so I can get some lil dragons started!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Well, tried twice last night right before Wood Skydragon expert closed to get a MSK, still haven't seen one playing literally non stop since Thursday.

However, on the very last run, the Skydragon stopped. Is this thing a joke? 40 team cost, and a shitty 5x atk breath? Fafnir and the starter dragons are 20x.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well, tried twice last night right before Wood Skydragon expert closed to get a MSK, still haven't seen one playing literally non stop since Thursday.

However, on the very last run, the Skydragon stopped. Is this thing a joke? 40 team cost, and a shitty 5x atk breath? Fafnir and the starter dragons are 20x.
They get some pretty strong ATK value in later levels, but yes. I have two Light sky dragons, and have no idea when I'd use them over white Mech/Ripper.

I cleared out adept no problem, expert no problem (and got the dark skydragon from it), and BREEZED through master. I have my double dark Hades up as a leader (so any friends can feel free to skate through master with him), I also brought a siren up in case of an "oh shit" moment, but it was never even close to necessary (should have brought my ADK). With DD Hades and a sufficiently high enough Siren, there should be zero problem beating skydragon or Liliths.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Well... once you level them up... sky dragons have very high attack... and their skill use is up VERY quickly...

What I have seen most people talking about is using double ripper until you get 1 rip 1 sky. Whether you want to invest the xp into that or not is up to you...

Then again... unless US side gets more dungeons... the team setups required to clear every dungeon are already set and sky dragons dont have a place in them...

As for running master without the ohshit of mermaid in favor of higher damage...

If you have 3 rippers, 50% dmg red, 600+RCV AO and some 3/4 combo average matching skills, theres no reason you need to even bring mermaid.

Worst case is round 7 or 8. 5 or 6 devils on attack 1 with no ripper up. But as long as you can burn one down per round, you can regen up the rest before you clear out and then its not a problem. Unless you burn a heal cooldown or something else, you wont survive long with 4+ devils attacking every turn.

For my runs, I do not even bother setting up hearts/reds anymore and just stall during round 1, rip to 5, reset and rip to 9 then sleep to win.

Currently farming 4 matchstick men on taiko dungeon on the JP side... ridiculously awesome 10turn ae fire nuke for a zombie team.

matchstick men + shitty ogre + siren helper = amazing zombie team

No luck on other drops yet, getting a good friend setup and getting those pal points rolling in might take some time
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I cleared out adept no problem, expert no problem (and got the dark skydragon from it), and BREEZED through master. I have my double dark Hades up as a leader (so any friends can feel free to skate through master with him), I also brought a siren up in case of an "oh shit" moment, but it was never even close to necessary (should have brought my ADK). With DD Hades and a sufficiently high enough Siren, there should be zero problem beating skydragon or Liliths.
I have a Hades, he's level 40ish now. Bring an Ama and you think I can manage it without any particularly good Light subs? Best shit I can bring is probably my green ripper and Firedragon. My white ripper is waiting for evolve to 4*, so is my blue ripper. I know it's not gonna do bonus damage, but at least they'll do damage. I cleared out Expert this morning, but I'd sure love to clear master once just to get the stone.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hmm decisions to make today - what's better for exp, 1.5X drops technical dungeons, or ruby dragons?? I almost never get ruby dragons since group B sucks!

Df~_sl

shitlord
@cutlery

As long as you have Velk or Sorrows Ama, you can do the dungeon with your hades + a ripper. It will take you a while... but you should not be killed by anything...

Just make sure to kill off stuff on the same timer and think about how much damage you will take per round before using offensive or defensive skills.

Try to take the full 20 turns during round 1 to get ALL your skills up before heading into round 2.

@Thengel: Do ruby dragons... kings + highs are always nice, and you can always save the regulars to evolve your 1.5X dropped red pengdras

Thengel

@Thengel: Do ruby dragons... kings + highs are always nice, and you can always save the regulars to evolve your 1.5X dropped red pengdras
b..b...bbbbut if I do ruby dragons I won't get any 1.5X dropped red pengdras!

Df~_sl

shitlord
Thats why you have a big monster box
smile.png
To save the rubies that only show up rarely... along with the dragon plants that are easier to farm on one day...

My monster box fluctuates from 75 to 160 during the course of the week... thursdays for dragonplants... random days for hunts! and now mondays for pengdras
smile.png

Speaking of which... was gonna run master dark again but ruby red just popped for me, so gonna run that three times instead.

Ill get master when velk adds my other account :p

My AO is lvl 81 now... only another 1.5m xp to go!

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have a Hades, he's level 40ish now. Bring an Ama and you think I can manage it without any particularly good Light subs? Best shit I can bring is probably my green ripper and Firedragon. My white ripper is waiting for evolve to 4*, so is my blue ripper. I know it's not gonna do bonus damage, but at least they'll do damage. I cleared out Expert this morning, but I'd sure love to clear master once just to get the stone.
Depends which Ama. Don't use mine (though it's not going to be up), but if you use Velk's or SE's, you should be able to kill master no matter what. The dmg will be a bit higher than what I experience (50% reduction vs 60% reduction), but as long as you have SOMETHING, you should be fine.

What would you team look like?
Ally AO, Hades leader, full evo green ripper, red start dragon? What are the other two slots?

Best advice is to bring something that drops armor, or make sure to double match (two sets of 3+ orbs) in order to increase damage dealt. This goes not only for the boss, but for the demons as well. You'll have a harder time with 4/5 demon rounds than with the Skydragon. On the Light and Dark mech dragons, I pretty much cleared them due to my Lilith WotN's poison, so anything that can increase damage or deal steady damage is good. I even like to bring in my ADK (or other non-heart convertors), as it allows for utilization of 2 attributes instead of just 1 (green for damage and red to convert to green).

Also, it looks like master/expert can drop a Succubus, so I'd recommend to anyone looking for one to plow through those a few times.

Composter

So, with 50% reduction the master hits for over 3000 every round...definitely need a high level Amat, or a max skill StE and a willingness to spend half your time matching hearts.

Thengel

Thats why you have a big monster box
smile.png
To save the rubies that only show up rarely... along with the dragon plants that are easier to farm on one day...

My monster box fluctuates from 75 to 160 during the course of the week... thursdays for dragonplants... random days for hunts! and now mondays for pengdras
smile.png

Speaking of which... was gonna run master dark again but ruby red just popped for me, so gonna run that three times instead.

Ill get master when velk adds my other account :p

My AO is lvl 81 now... only another 1.5m xp to go!
Oh, is the plan for 1.5X drops on techs EVERY Monday now? I thought maybe it was a one time thing. BTW Last page people were speculating that the Emerald Hunt yesterday was leftover from St. Patty's - apparently not, due to the Ruby Hunt today. What's going on with these now?

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am hoping that they are going to start cyclying the colors including GOLD! .... and I am HOPING that they will make mondays 1.5 on technicals...

But there is no evidence to either of those...

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
What would you team look like?
Ally AO, Hades leader, full evo green ripper, red start dragon? What are the other two slots?
Well, I've got Ra (fucking useless), a bunch of random healer girls that aren't 5*, Thanatos (see Ra), a 3* white Ripper, 3* blue ripper, Fafnir (10k nuke, not terrible), and Gigas. So i'm leaning towards the latter 2. Gigas should give me the HP I need to survive, and a Fafnir nuke is nice to have around too.

Gonna get those 2 underleveled rippers set up as soon as possible, just need flowers for them, and fuck doing that any day other than thursday. Then i'll pound pengdras and get them to 70 and evolved too, since I have a blue keeper already, and a white shouldn't be TOO hard (got 3 darks though, fuckers.)

I really need a fucking swordsman of some flavor. Was hoping to get that green, and then I'd have a really solid green team, but no dice outta the Skydragon.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Your going to have a stressful time in Master Skydragon as your damage output is going to be very low.

With that DPS setup... I do not think I would try it with less than 9.000HP. That gives you 6 hits from devils with no healing before you die. So that gives you one turn of full hits on wave 7 or 8 without dying...

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Your going to have a stressful time in Master Skydragon as your damage output is going to be very low.

With that DPS setup... I do not think I would try it with less than 9.000HP. That gives you 6 hits from devils with no healing before you die. So that gives you one turn of full hits on wave 7 or 8 without dying...
I can rip both of those waves as long as they have less than 20k hp. Not worried about that.

The only reason I wanna try is for the stone. I'll do it right before bed. Die and 50 stamina down the drain? Np, won't be playing for 7 hours anyway
smile.png

Doing expert now and 1 shot the wave 5 dragon. One shotting waves too. I think my DPS will be fine, I should be able to do this.

smile.png

smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I can rip both of those waves as long as they have less than 20k hp. Not worried about that.

The only reason I wanna try is for the stone. I'll do it right before bed. Die and 50 stamina down the drain? Np, won't be playing for 7 hours anyway
smile.png

Doing expert now and 1 shot the wave 5 dragon. One shotting waves too. I think my DPS will be fine, I should be able to do this.
Master difficulty demons and expert difficulty demons are on a whole other level. It's not that their damage is increased (and it is, but not too much), but that their resistance is just that much higher (and more of a pain in the ass). Double up on matching if you can. The best is having 8+ orbs for a 5match and a 3match (or 9 orbs for 3x 3match if it's single target like on waves 5, 9, or 10).

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

And man, I fucked up managing my stamina today. Had ~49 left when I woke up, and did expert and adept on dark sky dragon, and then ranked up to refill. Had I just waited a couple minutes and started with master on sky dragon, I'd have been much happier overall
frown.png

smile.png

frown.png

smile.png

frown.png