Puzzles and Dragons

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Need some bros to carry me through castle of satan today

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
Shiva? Welcome aboard sir, I'll find use for you on mask farming day!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I added you also bruce. I am 1 for 12 on knights so far, I have run 2 standard CoS, the rest in the Technical.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I added you also bruce. I am 1 for 12 on knights so far, I have run 2 standard CoS, the rest in the Technical.
Another stamina bar and a half down, and all I've got to show for it today is a shitload of evolved carbuncle feeder food for my black ripper. Which works out fine for me, actually.

Great drops in CoS, can feed a ton of it and still come out ahead on gold, and gain some good levels on shit while you're farming this nonsense.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
2 for 12 on knights so far. Managed to catch a water and light knight. Those were the only two I needed so thank god that is over. Looking toward to taking a crack at Zeus and Hera. Hopefully pull a Persephone from the gatcha machine.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
all good, PAD is all about farming nonsense, it is what it is, I'm torn if I should do the CoS standard levels or stick with the technicals.

Df~_sl

shitlord
12 sta vs 8 sta
double drop + vampire + witches ball vs chance at kings/ red penguins/mythlits

Tough call... if you need the knight from witches ball... thats easy choice since you get chance at other drops as well... if you need CDK, then easy choice again since the last dungeon has better xp to stam ratio and more rounds for + monsters etc etc...

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am rethinking my stone usage on the gold dragon hunt now...

I only have 24 pengdraga left to max her out. Have lots of maxed red penguins, but no jewels.... lots of blue jewels but no penguins, lots of green jewels, but no penguins...

And I have 24 dragon plants left... so hopefully she is maxed before thursday
smile.png

I did not plan this... but it works out a little for me. I have 12 hours for my stamina to max out and 1500xp to level up (shouldnt have ran that last dungeon) which is just when easter dungeon shows up... Will give it a shot on hardest difficulty and if i fail, I can do an easy dungeon or wait for gold dragon hunt to show up and burn the ding on that
smile.png

Also, any idea what the easter dungeon will be?

smile.png

smile.png

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Rumour has it that it's Noel Dragon, 1 one fight 10 stamina encounter. There's one of each colour and I presume you just quit the encounter until you get the one you want. Stolen from elsewhere
The Noel Dragon is a monster that can only be gotten from special dungeons, like the upcoming Easter dungeon. It starts out as a light monster egg, but once you level it to level 15, you can 'hatch' it by evolving it into it's Noel Dragon form. There are 3 possible dragons that can hatch, a water one, a fire one, or a wood one. The active skill is 30x Attack to one enemy. It's leader skill is 2x HP and RCV to it's type, i.e. Fire Noel would give 2x HP and RCV to fire type monsters. (^_^

It's not a bad monster to have... the only problem is that it caps out at level 50.
What that quote fails to mention is that if you max it out it's worth 1m xp or 1.5m xp to the same colour...

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Switched from Bastet to Isis lead, also have a StE I use occasionally for shitty healer + odin farming things. 320 742 253

Does anyone want to trade a gift? I have a present sitting on my r74 account and wouldn't mind having another potential dragon.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Leveled up, decided to try my hand at Master White Skydragon before it went away for the stone, with a shitty 4* ripper lead. No problem. And scored a Mystic White Knight, so one less I gotta farm.

Dark and Red left, and it's only the 2nd day. As much as I dislike the drop rate, it's working out pretty well.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
For folks willing to burn some stones....abuse the fuck out of the 2x king rate and chain farm the dragon dungeons when they pop.

I have 104 stamina max. So 5 runs per stamina bar and stone used. Burned 4 stones last night on red dragons. Pulled 20+ kings to max level my shiva. That was worth 4 bucks to me to skip a good two to three weeks of pendragon and dragon plant farming.

Blue dragons popped this morning. Ran 3 bars worth of sapphires. Maxed out blue Odin. Going to chain run it again later and max out the Orochi.

Moral of the story: instead of going to the Scottsdale movie grill and dropping $100+ on dinner, drinks, and GI joe 2 as we had planned we decided to stay home and to make coffee and watch Archer. I will end up spending about 15 bucks on stones to grind out these dragon dungeons to max out specific gods while the events last.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I'd buy more stones, but my google password is a 20 character long string of gibberish and last pass doesn't copy to the play store
smile.png

It's actually good, prevents me from doing stupid shit. It's also a lot less bang for your buck when you're rocking 56 sta.

smile.png

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm just not addicted enough to drop cash on my account, but its not people like me that keep the game running profitable and swiftly updated =)

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Phoenix Knight down. About 40 hours into the event and I've managed all but the Dark swordsman. Not bad after all, I'd say. It kinda wears you down when you go 10 runs without seeing one, but it all evens out in the end.

And Chaos Knight done.

Well, that was a productive day.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Amusing.... Just ran master dark sky dragon on double drop rate... was hoping for a succubus... she didnt drop, so i left the dungeon :p Oh rank up strats you are amusing :p

Also... if anyone runs that special easter dungeon... please tell me how much xp you get!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Phoenix Knight down. About 40 hours into the event and I've managed all but the Dark swordsman. Not bad after all, I'd say. It kinda wears you down when you go 10 runs without seeing one, but it all evens out in the end.

And Chaos Knight done.

Well, that was a productive day.
you're very lucky I'm 15 runs in i've seen 1.

traizen

Trakanon Raider
So long time lurker - going to start playing this..

I rolled a Parvati with a plus on it - should I just go ahead with that? What should my be my first goal to go after? Unfortunately I picked my starter as fire...

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
So long time lurker - going to start playing this..

I rolled a Parvati with a plus on it - should I just go ahead with that? What should my be my first goal to go after? Unfortunately I picked my starter as fire...
Parvati is a great starting god.

It doesn't matter what your starter dragon is.

Df~_sl

shitlord
nevermind figured it out... apparently his home button needed to be "reset"

(go to "stock" app like weather or alarm clock and hold power button until the menu to power off shows up, then press and hold home button until it goes away)