Puzzles and Dragons

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I see a lot of you have multiple accounts. Is that just so you can use your good cards on your main account? What benefits are there (and how do you manage them... switching IDs?)
My primary account is on my Ipad. That has my Amaterasu and Blue Odin on it.

My secondary account is on my phone. I rolled it during the last godfest and dropped 40 bucks on stones to roll up some gods. Initial god that I kept was a Parvati, then proceeded to roll a Green Odin and Isis.

Now when I want specific ally leaders I can log into the 2nd account whenever I want to refresh. I always have a nice green odin or pals ready to go.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What are the general strats for Hero, Zeus, and Hera next week? I saw earlier needing a minimum of 16k HP for Hera. I can run 4x Rainbow Knight with a StE lead and take a friend Ama. Just didn't have the kit for them the 1st time around and now thinking I can swing it with the various resources I've got. Been so busy this week think I've only logged in once a day to run 1 technical and haven't had time for anything at all. Maybe now I can focus.

Finally got around to taking screenshots of my box. Kind of all over the place, but generally can put something together.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
What are the general strats for Hero, Zeus, and Hera next week? I saw earlier needing a minimum of 16k HP for Hera. I can run 4x Rainbow Knight with a StE lead and take a friend Ama. Just didn't have the kit for them the 1st time around and now thinking I can swing it with the various resources I've got. Been so busy this week think I've only logged in once a day to run 1 technical and haven't had time for anything at all. Maybe now I can focus.

Finally got around to taking screenshots of my box. Kind of all over the place, but generally can put something together.
I'd suggest running Zombie with a poisoner for Hera and expect to burn 2-4 stones on the first 4-5 waves. The 16k + Ama strat works, but you need some other components to make it workable in under 4 hrs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Thanks for the AmatO Velk
smile.png
Got a +atk Verche from the run and ranked up!

smile.png

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is there a list of the gods by type somewhere? I tried searching but I'm not finding much. You would think if Gungho says they're going to have a "Greek God Event" that they would actually tell you what the Greek gods are somewhere.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm really looking forward to all these coming events.

It seems silly to be excited by a goddamn mobile game but fuck it. I'm still enjoying it 2 months in.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is there a list of the gods by type somewhere? I tried searching but I'm not finding much. You would think if Gungho says they're going to have a "Greek God Event" that they would actually tell you what the Greek gods are somewhere.
Nothing has enough detail to actually get that info except for people

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You'll see it once the event starts. It will (should) list everything that has an increased hit rate at the Rare machine.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm having trouble being overloaded with events to even know what to DO! I have at least one of each of the mystic knights, but some skill ups wouldn't be bad either. I'd also like to build a zombie team for hera, but I really do not have ANY of the required units. I also need to level up my healers, and skill up my sirens. Oh, and look, ruby dragons just popped. Zomg! Any castle of satan that also drops marine goblins and/or demons for a zombie team? That would be perfect.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm having trouble being overloaded with events to even know what to DO! I have at least one of each of the mystic knights, but some skill ups wouldn't be bad either. I'd also like to build a zombie team for hera, but I really do not have ANY of the required units. I also need to level up my healers, and skill up my sirens. Oh, and look, ruby dragons just popped. Zomg! Any castle of satan that also drops marine goblins and/or demons for a zombie team? That would be perfect.
Unless you are planning on spending a TON of stones don't bother trying to skill up the mystic knights. It will be a serious time/stone investment. It will also piss you off.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Benefit is mostly just having a spare(or 3) to run when stamina is out on your main account. And/or to have a very differently built team after rerolling some. Sunday when the Godfest is running would be a good time to make a 2nd account and do some rerolling.

If you play on a rooted Android device I can tell you how to make and swap accounts easy. Otherwise I'm clueless.
================================================== =====================================
Yeah, I'm at the point where this information would be useful. 8 hours of downtime now when my stamina is capped. I saw a bunch of posts about the backup and saves awhile ago, but I dunno what you guys settled on for the easiest way to do it.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Unless you are planning on spending a TON of stones don't bother trying to skill up the mystic knights. It will be a serious time/stone investment. It will also piss you off.
This is probably true, since skill up rates seem to be about 2%, and 1% during "double events". My level 55 StE who has been fed probably 75+ marine goblins is skill level 3. Yay.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
This is probably true, since skill up rates seem to be about 2%, and 1% during "double events". My level 55 StE who has been fed probably 75+ marine goblins is skill level 3. Yay.
Maxing out 2 ADK's took me about 140 mystic knights.

edit: actually it was probably half that...but it seemed to be 100+

I ran the shit out of the guardian dungeon for 2 weeks straight.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I make up for not seeing swordsmen by getting great skillups. My siren is only 2 levels away from maxed, and I've fed her maybe 7 gobs

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Well having a 5 turn siren, makes me quite ocd about 5 turn orb changers, they give a lineup so much versatility, Siren in my case is actually a dps and rcv increase because I run her in a slot on a team with no fire, I can basically ignore fire and heart orb matching other than convenient combos and every 5 turns the skill basically wipes them out, surviving 5 turns with even a suboptimal autohealer then having a pile of hearts is good too.

I'm 1/7 on knights, I have run 3 normal castle (nothing) and 4 technicals. The first technical dropped a MIK. (cursed jewels) running the naga boss one until I see what it drops unless someone can fill out info on the last 4 stages.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'd love to get the knights down to a 5 turn timer like my ADK's.

I will probably keep plugging away at a single color knight to try to max out something else....between all the other farming.

So much to do!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm just gonna grind knights after I get a couple of each and what I get is what I get. I am not bent one way or the other if I don't achieve a max skill setup, but if you don't spend time trying to lower their turn count it will never happen in this game, that MSK dungeon may never come back (for like 6 months) so I say hit while the iron is hot, especially because I do no have a team that will be doing much if any of these daily cycle dungeons yet. Just like farming marine goblins day and night until siren was maxed out.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm just gonna grind knights after I get a couple of each and what I get is what I get. I am not bent one way or the other if I don't achieve a max skill setup, but if you don't spend time trying to lower their turn count it will never happen in this game, that MSK dungeon may never come back (for like 6 months) so I say hit while the iron is hot, especially because I do no have a team that will be doing much if any of these daily cycle dungeons yet. Just like farming marine goblins day and night until siren was maxed out.
I'll be running the shit out of it because I'm an obsessive min/max gamer. I was just trying to warn others of the frustration inherent with the system.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the AmatO Velk
smile.png
Got a +atk Verche from the run and ranked up!
Grats and you are welcome ! ;p

On the knights, 7 bars of stamina later, I'd agree with sorrows - temper your expectations about getting anything maxxed off this event. Particularly if you want mdk - the drop rate seems particularly shit for this guy ( which is typical, given I have two accounts I want to max two of them on ;p ). It's great if you are missing a knight though, you can be pretty confident you'll get at least one during the event if you do the right level regularly.

smile.png