Puzzles and Dragons

Tried Hera 3 times yesterday with a lowly resolve team, and always ended up getting smoked by round 2. Hopefully I can pull an AMA or GOdin by the next time she rolls around.
I currently have decent makings of both a mono Green (Parvati) and a mono Dark (Persephone) team, just trying to determine which one is worth setting up first.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
When does that end? Just realized I'm missing an ice knight. Really was too busy to take advantage of all these 2x King and what not. Guess I'll wait until Memorial Day (hah) or 4th of July.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
When does that end? Just realized I'm missing an ice knight. Really was too busy to take advantage of all these 2x King and what not. Guess I'll wait until Memorial Day (hah) or 4th of July.
Pretty sure the "event" ends sunday night/monday morning at midnight. I'd grab one of all the orb changers. You'll at least want them for mono team color tech dungeons. Be warned though that the are still fairly rare. You might need to run the specific dungeon that day half a dozen times to see one. Still they do show up. It's not like siren/naga/vamp farming where you want to stab someone at the 1% drop rate bullshit...if the knight shows up you get it 100% of the time.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Tried Hera 3 times yesterday with a lowly resolve team, and always ended up getting smoked by round 2. Hopefully I can pull an AMA or GOdin by the next time she rolls around.
I currently have decent makings of both a mono Green (Parvati) and a mono Dark (Persephone) team, just trying to determine which one is worth setting up first.
Running Hera with a resolve team I spent most of my stones in the early rounds. That is the shit that kills you. Once you get to the gods its all single monsters beating on you ie easy mode for zombie team.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Just did with Ripper/AO to be safe, Shiva/Horus/Echidna(waste)/Blue Golem subs. What a fucking slog. Boss was like 260+ turns.

Should have gone dual Shiva mono red. Was just worried about a bad round catching me out, but with 24k HP it shouldn't scare me so much. Whatever, he dropped so not going back.
Fuck this dungeon. Figured I could smoke thru it on expert to rank up quick with my dogshit blue team. I've got a StE, 5* blue ripper, blue starter dragon, blue knight, and a helper red ripper and I got fucking wasted. Fuck that stupid bind shit every turn.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Does anyone know, if I buy a new iphone, what do I have to do to transfer my account? I mean do I just download it again from itunes and my account carries over, or do I need to actually do anything?

Also, I assume there's no way to transfer to a droid if I switch it up, right?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone know, if I buy a new iphone, what do I have to do to transfer my account? I mean do I just download it again from itunes and my account carries over, or do I need to actually do anything?

Also, I assume there's no way to transfer to a droid if I switch it up, right?
There's some iphone backup app that people keep mentioning, you need to backup the files then restore them, try a thread search, think it's been mentioned here before. Switching to android apparently doesn't work - the data048.bin is in a different format and can't be used cross platform. If you've bought anything off them, it might be worth asking gungho if they'd convert it for you though. ( Apparently they do restores for people who've bought stones now, so it's possible they'd do that too )

velk

Trakanon Raider
- Dino Rider Drake and Dragon Rider Arthur -> Add "Dragon" subtype and adjust HP upward.

- Beast Rider Merlin, Marine Rider Robin, and Gryps Rider Finn -> Add "Demon" subtype and adjust HP upward.
I passed over this the first time without thinking about it a lot, but realised later that those are potentially awesome changes.

First up, the riders have fantastic attack, and so-so hp, so a hp buff could make them competitive with many of the top tier creatures on stats.

For the first two, it gives an ADK team a dragon member that can convert heart orbs.

For the second lot - Loki is getting 2x atk/rcv for demon, so gryps rider could be pretty handy on a dark team. It also opens the possibility of all sorts of wacky demon teams.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Main account is on cooldown to have max stam for Zeus... I need to find more anubis friends besides thengel!

Just need one for my zeus run... I should probably check to see if I can actually one shot him... but whatever

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I passed over this the first time without thinking about it a lot, but realised later that those are potentially awesome changes.

First up, the riders have fantastic attack, and so-so hp, so a hp buff could make them competitive with many of the top tier creatures on stats.

For the first two, it gives an ADK team a dragon member that can convert heart orbs.

For the second lot - Loki is getting 2x atk/rcv for demon, so gryps rider could be pretty handy on a dark team. It also opens the possibility of all sorts of wacky demon teams.
gryps is dark, so Loki doing 2x atk/rcv on both dark and demon means Gryps gets a 2x bonus :|

Main account is on cooldown to have max stam for Zeus... I need to find more anubis friends besides thengel!

Just need one for my zeus run... I should probably check to see if I can actually one shot him... but whatever
If there are dark dragon dungeons tomorrow, I'll power through and toss out my anubis once he hits 30ish.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Awesome thanks
smile.png
I think there are three anubis' floating around RR... Cirex thengel and you.. as long as one of them is up when I start my zues run, I will be happy
smile.png

So my current plan is this:
Double Anubis
Enough Rainbow Keepers to get my HP above 9999
Echidna (Delay) Though Unless I can charge up skills during masks, I think it will be useless.

I imagine each round will take me about 3 minutes to figure out the best move on the board.

Currently it looks like my MINIMUM requirement is 6 Dark (2x3 being ok) orbs within a 10X combo to win.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Awesome thanks
smile.png
I think there are three anubis' floating around RR... Cirex thengel and you.. as long as one of them is up when I start my zues run, I will be happy
smile.png

So my current plan is this:
Double Anubis
Enough Rainbow Keepers to get my HP above 9999
Echidna (Delay) Though Unless I can charge up skills during masks, I think it will be useless.

I imagine each round will take me about 3 minutes to figure out the best move on the board.

Currently it looks like my MINIMUM requirement is 6 Dark (2x3 being ok) orbs within a 10X combo to win.
Best of luck on that one. I went Isis/Anubis into the tri color dungeon and barely any x10's even with a 5 or 6 combo to start pre-drop. You gotta have some crazy Sorrows luck to make that shit work :p

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Best of luck on that one. I went Isis/Anubis into the tri color dungeon and barely any x10's even with a 5 or 6 combo to start pre-drop. You gotta have some crazy Sorrows luck to make that shit work :p
I went with Isis/red rip/blue rip/Godin/Enchilada/Flare Drall Ally for master whiskey and it suuuucked. I got 3? x10 combos the entire dungeon.

Btw, doing the math: 6x5 board = 30 orbs on screen total... so 10 matches means you lucked out on a drop/cascade or setup every orb on the board for a combo.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Like I said before, my average matches per turn is 7. My average matches per turn on the tricolor dungeon is 13.

I have been going 10 for 13 on 10x matches on Legendary Tricolor for a while now... I have a recorder setup on my ipad, will do a bit of editing as I am sure no one wants to sit and watch a non moving screen for 3 minutes while i think about combos... Never posted a video before, but will see if I can figure it out later...

The biggest difference in playstyle is once you incorporate falling orbs rather than just directly matching them... your planning time goes up a little bit, but your gem movement time decreases substantially.

I remember really learning how to play initially trying to farm Sea Cave Mercury Voice of the Siren... My ridiculously bad 300hp heal per turn didnt compare to the 2000dmg from siren... Next big jump was figuring out that I could make a 5 gem combo in other shapes aside from a straight line! (wtf why isnt that in the tutorial). The next improvement was MATH and autoheal dmg calculations... and after that it was falling orbs instead of directly matching them.

Not sure where to go from here... I guess multistage planning and preparation of multiple 5gem combos while still putting out good combos...

Df~_sl

shitlord
Anyone know if they have a "tricolor" dungeon for light/dark? Or how will the ancient light and dark dragons work?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah for master, thats the hardest part... the damage spike they are capable of dealing is just out of line with the rest of the dungeon...

So if you are unlucky enough to load up to seeing them both on In:1

Sad times.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Tried to Isis/Isis power through master tricolor... epic fail on those horse fuckers.
I found I needed either a resist ally or to be using a mono color high HP team for it to work for me. Going all out offense is too reliant on luck.

And about Sorrows type luck? Sir I don't even bother playing with Horus anymore since its too luck dependent. Also fuck Bastet. I like good old Isis. Anubis and Ra can go die in a fire.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I probably should have looked at the numbers before doing that. It was another one of those "I have tons of stamina and I'm close to leveling so fuck" it moments. I was all set up and planning to level from jewels but I got to it too late.