Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
Not up until saturday... today is Breakers...

I doubt I will have the teamcost for a long while, but I will try to farm up 2 zeus' on main account... Why not :p

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
What kind of team did you use for your anubis run DF?

Edit - for ancient fire dragon, that is.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
So, I'm working on a pretty decent Dark Team now.

I've got Persephone, Underworld Deity Hades, Chaos Dragon Knight, my Dark Ripper will be maxed on Monday when I get a keeper of Dark, Thanatos, Lilith, Pierdrawn (which I could evolve, but he doesn't really fit in the team), Keeper of Rainbows....and then I've got 2 more unevolved Hades. So, my real question is, what to do with those 2 extra Hades? Gravity is cool, but Ultra Gravity is clearly the way to go. Should I spend the time leveling them up to have 3x Ultra Gravity? Should I evolve them just to feed to my evolved Hades and rock out a 28 turn Ultra Grav? Should I feed them to my Siren because they're both +rcv? I guess I dunno what lies ahead, and don't wanna regret it later when one option would be clearly better than another.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
get all of your hades to final evolution form (with ultra gravity). Get one DD one DL, feed the third to one of them and hope for a skillup.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
This might be me just derping but I just now realized you can match orbs diagonally if you drag the orbs just right. Finally have DD Hades and the ancient Firedragon just dropped for me on adept...woo.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Thinking... is there any 2xhp 2xatk dark leader? or is persephone the only one that does atk and hp (and she's 1.5).

With DL Hades leading, 3 rainbows, persephone ally, and a fill-in-the-blank middle (vamp or CDK probably) You should be able to live through most shit except his Super Nova, though if you pop rainbow and he hits it, you'd survive that no problem

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Not that I can see.

I've been using Persephone and a Vamp ally to obliterate pretty much everything lately. One DD and one DL hades is a good idea. I just finished my ADK (holy fuck Sorrow's idea of burning stones during 2x king dragon events works out well, got him from 23 to 70 in 4 runs), finally got my mythlits to get my 5* blue ripper, and dark ripper evolved. I can turn back to those Hades and Persephone pretty easily and get them up to snuff now.

Dark team now is Persephone, 6* Hades, Dark Ripper, Lilith, Dark Skydragon, and I've got a ton of vamps on my friends list since they never dropped for me. Rainbow keepers and CDK can be swapped in as necessary, there's a ton of utility there. Lack of an autohealer is the only big thing, but with the damage I put out, it's not too much of an issue yet.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Not that I can see.

I've been using Persephone and a Vamp ally to obliterate pretty much everything lately. One DD and one DL hades is a good idea. I just finished my ADK (holy fuck Sorrow's idea of burning stones during 2x king dragon events works out well, got him from 23 to 70 in 4 runs), finally got my mythlits to get my 5* blue ripper, and dark ripper evolved. I can turn back to those Hades and Persephone pretty easily and get them up to snuff now.

Dark team now is Persephone, 6* Hades, Dark Ripper, Lilith, Dark Skydragon, and I've got a ton of vamps on my friends list since they never dropped for me. Rainbow keepers and CDK can be swapped in as necessary, there's a ton of utility there. Lack of an autohealer is the only big thing, but with the damage I put out, it's not too much of an issue yet.
You have a great dark team. Nice setup.

Also you might want to think about swapping in a max skill Siren to your team. It will allow you to heal more when needed obviously but you can also turn those unused red orbs into hearts then pop your vampire to turn all hearts into dark orbs. BOOM~

Edit: You also want your CDK in full time. Go with Persephone lead, CDK, Ripper, Hades, Siren, then take a Vamp ally. You now can turn almost the entire board into dark orbs on demand to blow the living shit out of bosses.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just figured out that between the Kings and High Dragons I have about a million feeder xp to split between my two new Heras, CDK, Vamp Lord, and random (Echidna, CDD, Dark Mech, probably won't invest any in Viper just to keep him low hp) for my dark team. Would like to get them to about 50 each. Need to sit down and spread sheet this out. Going to see Mike tyson at 8pm so will miss last run of dragons tonight for extra xp.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Just figured out that between the Kings and High Dragons I have about a million feeder xp to split between my two new Heras, CDK, Vamp Lord, and random (Echidna, CDD, Dark Mech, probably won't invest any in Viper just to keep him low hp) for my dark team. Would like to get them to about 50 each. Need to sit down and spread sheet this out. Going to see Mike tyson at 8pm so will miss last run of dragons tonight for extra xp.
For all the 5*+ big monsters you are looking at around 200k exp to hit level 30 and 400k total to hit level 40. Level 50 takes around 720k and 1 million and change for level 60. 1.65 million for level 70. I don't have anything at level 80 to check...but level 90 is 3.15 million exp.

Personally I am not leveling any of my rippers past 40. They seem to be nice and useable there. Also make sure to check the leveling chart on puzzledragonsx to see if leveling a specific creature has good returns on investments. Some creatures aren't worth it.

I usually shoot for level 40 as a good starting point before adding monsters to the teams I am using.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
You have a great dark team. Nice setup.

Also you might want to think about swapping in a max skill Siren to your team. It will allow you to heal more when needed obviously but you can also turn those unused red orbs into hearts then pop your vampire to turn all hearts into dark orbs. BOOM~

Edit: You also want your CDK in full time. Go with Persephone lead, CDK, Ripper, Hades, Siren, then take a Vamp ally. You now can turn almost the entire board into dark orbs on demand to blow the living shit out of bosses.
Ah, yeah, good call. I had the siren in there (not max skill, but getting close. Need a good weekend in Polar Night Tower) before I had all the pieces, and yeah, reds to hearts, hearts to dark was insane. Then with CDK and Persephone both doing the same, I'm almost never without a ridiculously stupid combo.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Mike Tyson is down here at Ruth eckerd hall... You in Florida intrinsic? On topic just had a 3 king dragon run. Woo

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What team are people clearing Master Whiskey dragon with? Double Anubis (Lead+Ally) and what other monsters? Rippers?

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Thnaks for the invites, fellows! Odd question - thus far in Witches Ball, CoS I've gotten more vampire drops than mystic knight drops, 2-1. Should I keep both of them or feed during the 2X skill up? I have a Pierdrawn, if that changes anything (he's light - hearts). No siren as of yet.

Also, may your Zeus runs go well, to those able.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
For all the 5*+ big monsters you are looking at around 200k exp to hit level 30 and 400k total to hit level 40. Level 50 takes around 720k and 1 million and change for level 60. 1.65 million for level 70. I don't have anything at level 80 to check...but level 90 is 3.15 million exp.

Personally I am not leveling any of my rippers past 40. They seem to be nice and useable there. Also make sure to check the leveling chart on puzzledragonsx to see if leveling a specific creature has good returns on investments. Some creatures aren't worth it.

I usually shoot for level 40 as a good starting point before adding monsters to the teams I am using.
Yeah, think I can hit 40 with them each, just trying to "better" the position for Zeus with the limited time left.

Nidhogg_sl said:
Mike Tyson is down here at Ruth eckerd hall... You in Florida intrinsic?
No, Arkansas driving to St. Louis. Never been to St. Louis and fiance and I wanted a weekend away. Figure this will either be really good or a train wreck, but either way I want to see it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Thnaks for the invites, fellows! Odd question - thus far in Witches Ball, CoS I've gotten more vampire drops than mystic knight drops, 2-1. Should I keep both of them or feed during the 2X skill up? I have a Pierdrawn, if that changes anything (he's light - hearts). No siren as of yet.

Also, may your Zeus runs go well, to those able.
Keep two vampires and two CDK (that's my general rule for all rares). Skill up the CDK sucks, as only the CDK and pre-evolve have that skill. Vampires you can skill up with Big Baddies (the evolved formed of the little dark blob monsters). Comboing Pierdrawn with Vamp for Light+Hearts->Dark is popular, and let you use another CD for damage. With a persephone ally, you can get 2 mass damage spikes and a smaller one (Pier/Vamp, Perseph, CDK, respectively).

Good luck!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
What team are people clearing Master Whiskey dragon with? Double Anubis (Lead+Ally) and what other monsters? Rippers?
Damage multiplier lead with either a flare drall or minvera ally. Subs are whatever blue/red/green I feel like tossing on the team. Usually siren is a good idea if your orb matching skills are a bit shitty.

I went in last night with a blue odin lead, orochi, bastet, shiva, parvati, with a minerva ally leader and watched everything fucking explode.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Damage multiplier lead with either a flare drall or minvera ally. Subs are whatever blue/red/green I feel like tossing on the team. Usually siren is a good idea if your orb matching skills are a bit shitty.
So Isis + siren + Meteor Volcano +GOdin + Crystal Aurora + ally Flare/Minerva should be able to clear it?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just did with Ripper/AO to be safe, Shiva/Horus/Echidna(waste)/Blue Golem subs. What a fucking slog. Boss was like 260+ turns.

Should have gone dual Shiva mono red. Was just worried about a bad round catching me out, but with 24k HP it shouldn't scare me so much. Whatever, he dropped so not going back.