Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So now that we're almost done with this prom date, and I haven't paid any attention to Zeus, what is the refresher? Resolve teams don't work through his special ability, so you're basically looking to get to him with zero stones and hope to keep it below X# of stones to finish him? Unless you can one shot him I guess?

*edit: Heh, can I resolve my way there and triple Hera him for 90% and just chip the last 10%? That'd leave him with 130k left, be pretty cheesy but might save a lot of stones. Since rippers are my main source of DPS that is. Doesn't seem likely to DPS him down without using 20+ stones.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, 1 hera run is all I can take for today. I'll get another one when she pops up next (and hopefully my own shit is ready).

Time to prep for Zeus kicking my ass. Zombie strat the only real effective one, or does the multi-hit tech ability mean "u r fukt" basically?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, 1 hera run is all I can take for today. I'll get another one when she pops up next (and hopefully my own shit is ready).

Time to prep for Zeus kicking my ass. Zombie strat the only real effective one, or does the multi-hit tech ability mean "u r fukt" basically?
From what I've been reading on the P&D Facebook page it basically means, hope you brought lube and got a good tax return. 10 - 20 Stones seems to be the going rate. One dark team suggested was Vamp Lord, Hera, Hera, Dark Mech, Thanatos I think. Thanatos voids Light Damage for three turns. Does his specials count as light damage? The strat seems to be to mitigate having to use as many stones as possible.

Also, messageboard strat:http://ggftw.com/forum/1798765-post967.html

I have no Thanatos, do a have a CDK, Hera x2 (can do x3, may start the dungeon tonight and finish it tomorrow on my drive to St. Louis), Vamp Lord, and Dark Mech though.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
You can't zombie team the Zeus Descended dungeon. You CAN kill Zeus in Starlight Sanctuary with a zombie team but he doesn't drop there.

The only way to kill Zeus Descended is raw damage before you die. Most folks take a vamp/loki leader, CDK, 2 Hera/Hades, enchilda/viper(for stun) and then a Zeus ally leader for the multiplier.

I saw a video of someone cheesing it with an anubis build as well.

I am going to use the basic team and hope I can do it in 10 stones or less.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Guess I need a Zeus friend
frown.png
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You can't zombie team the Zeus Descended dungeon. You CAN kill Zeus in Starlight Sanctuary with a zombie team but he doesn't drop there.

The only way to kill Zeus Descended is raw damage before you die. Most folks take a vamp/loki leader, CDK, 2 Hera/Hades, enchilda/viper(for stun) and then a Zeus ally leader for the multiplier.

I saw a video of someone cheesing it with an anubis build as well.

I am going to use the basic team and hope I can do it in 10 stones or less.
Was tempted to try it with ADK, but I figure that's a billion turns.Guess it's going to be Loki lead, CDK, Vamp, Hera Hades Zeus ally. I can probably sub in thanatos, but he's underleveled especially compared to everyone else on my dark team.

Df~_sl

shitlord
thanatos saves you 3 stones
echidna saves you 3 stones
viper saves you 5 stones

Even if they are completely underlevelled, as long as their SKILL is available, they are almost always a better choice than most other things you can put into that slot...

Have the link to the anubis video? I plan on using that strat as well.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, well, I fed a MFK 5 MFKs and got one skill up.......but hey I'm super busted up that one of your 5000000 max level gods can't one shot Jesus=P

edit: Damn, Jesus is a bad example. He would DEFINITELY have Resolve...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
thanatos saves you 3 stones
echidna saves you 3 stones
viper saves you 5 stones

Even if they are completely underlevelled, as long as their SKILL is available, they are almost always a better choice than most other things you can put into that slot...

Have the link to the anubis video? I plan on using that strat as well.
Yeah, guess I'll put in Enchilada and Thantos in with my other hitters for it.

I'm guessing you basically "get 1 shot, use stone, deal 6x dmg to Zeus, die, repeat".

Df~_sl

shitlord
Still have 0 Echidna drops from master ancient dragon... Been feeding ancient nothing but other ancients. 0 skillups, hes level 43 now. I want my 4 turn ripper wtf!

Wocket_sl

shitlord
New scrub checking in - lots of good information here! Feel free to add me if you need a Ceres or Venus (unlikely) or if you feel like helping out a poor soul. Friend code 322 248 261.

Short version: help, need AO!

Df~_sl

shitlord
Add me... I refresh alot... but I am not max RCV like Sorrows...
frown.png
Just max level, 3000+ hp healing per turn.