Puzzles and Dragons

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I also did a yolo roll in the REM before the fire gala is gone from the stones I got from the retro-active badges and pulled that second Uriel I had been needing. Think Im gonna buy some powerball tickets this afternoon...

Ridic. You have the best luck. I keep rolling in this beach collab and not surprisingly am getting shit on. I rly want beach eshamali or summyr tho

also if you need to coordinate multiplayer just join the PAD discord channel

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
You see that one guy on reddit? The word whale doesnt describe this guy adequately enough. He rolled 300 friggin times in the beach REM and ended up with I think only 3 Myrs, two of which he pulled back to back. I spend money on this game, more than I should, but three hundred rolls (that's approx $1,059....) is crazy. My favorite comment was a guy asking him if he hated money.

I had debated buying a pack of stones and just going nuts tomorrow before the beach event ends, but we're also closing in on the end of month godfest and if im gonna drop money I think I'd prefer rolling for a Gremory and/or Typhon more than a Myr (my blue sub pool sucks).

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I saw that. Must be fuckin nice. I havent bought any stones besides those 1 off deals for ~$5 or whatever since like Jan or Feb since I have developed a few end game teams. I called in sick to work today and am trying to farm miru skill ups. Although lately Ive been thinking why I shouldnt be focusing on mzeus instead. Ive read yy is p good there, and Im always coopin with my alt or gf

Molten Core Raider
Another godfest come and gone (well, gone for me...) and still no Gremory or Typhon :( Too much rolling and nothing to show for it other than a Dark Kali and Skuld, neither of which is very useful to any team I have really. Ill hang onto the Skuld but the Dark Kali is eyeing the woodchipper...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
YOLO rolled once... RODin (#2). :| Wat do?

Someone join my MP game... room number 8190 4447

Molten Core Raider
I missed your post by a half hour yesterday. I dont mind co-oping if you need it for that badge thing but rarely do I co-op regular content.

That +297 Zeus dungeon is no joke. It took a few attempts (and one stone) to get it down with Orchid this morning. Floor 2 is the tough part, unless you have true damage or a damage boost that's gonna be as far as most people go. Zeus is a dick too. Locks most of your orbs first turn, second turn he makes mortal poison orbs then locks those. Third turn he hits you for 30k or so. I didnt have the health left after clearing the mortal poison to tank the hit, but after stoning he caught a damage boosted, near perfect board to the face and dropped.

Zynth

N00b
Masks got me off guard, mystic mask revives the other two. Row blasted them down then 3rd floor destroyed me because my other CDs werent up.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I missed your post by a half hour yesterday. I dont mind co-oping if you need it for that badge thing but rarely do I co-op regular content.

That +297 Zeus dungeon is no joke. It took a few attempts (and one stone) to get it down with Orchid this morning. Floor 2 is the tough part, unless you have true damage or a damage boost that's gonna be as far as most people go. Zeus is a dick too. Locks most of your orbs first turn, second turn he makes mortal poison orbs then locks those. Third turn he hits you for 30k or so. I didnt have the health left after clearing the mortal poison to tank the hit, but after stoning he caught a damage boosted, near perfect board to the face and dropped.

Used a stone to clear the locked shits after I died and killed him p easy on him on my alt. Friending a few you yus with maeda inherit to try on my main

8II5odr.png
Think Ima run this for miru on my main

Molten Core Raider
Looks solid and almost the exact Myr team that Ill be running as well. I dont have a Venus so Ill probably plug in a second Wukong, DQXQ or June Bride Gadius for that final slot. I thought I had her completely ready to go but forgot to get and evo a Verche...so..this longterm project has just been made a little more longterm.

I cleared the Liberty Geist thing this morning with the snow globe in the team and that was annoying as fuck. I dropped one Uriel from my Orchid team for him and powered through. Took a bunch of stalling in places but I managed it, that one team member being replaced really unbalances the whole setup.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried it out and after watching some videos I think moogle might be better in the slot of venus unless you need some gimmick. If not I def gotta put something else on her. All I really got for inherits for that team is an extra Saria and I guess Sylvie might work. Moogle has shit for stats but everything else is p legit esp his ability and cd. Have seen a bunch of clears using him

Molten Core Raider
I dont have much for inherits for Myr at the moment. I have two Saria's but one is going on the team probably and the second is skill linked to one of my Orchids. I need to do some reading on what she needs inherit wise then see what I have in the box.

No idea what I'm doing at this point. I can lock down some Legend dungeons but not much else. Rank 194 from fiddling around for a few months. ccritter2 - Monsters | PADherder. I've been running Cao Cao, Susano, ROdin, Hermes, Liu Bei from my list with usually a Sephiroth for friend. Do I have any potential with a Green, Red, or Light team or anything at all?

Molten Core Raider
Bruuce's advice is solid. Youve got Cao Cao and Liu Bei. Both can make teams from farmable subs that can clear pretty much all regular content and most of the challenges, etc. Liu Bei will fall short when it comes to annihilation level stuff but Awoken Cao Cao is a stout end game leader with the appropriate (aka REM) subs. You will want like 3 Zeus Dios (max skilled btw, happy grinding!) and maybe that Perseus in the Liu Bei team and Cao Cao can operate with 3 or 4 Scarlets as subs. From where you currently are, the Liu Bei team would be the easier to build and a great way to break into the end game stuff.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I found this somewhere for Awoken Liu bei. You probo dont have a lot of these subs or inherit options, but it might give you something to aim for and if you do get this stuff in the future you know you should invest in them.

A. Liu Bei Teams

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
And you have dece yellow so once you get youre dioses up you could farm up a miru p easy probo

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I borderline hate playing PAD anymore so I put off the descended challenge till last night. Finally finished it up earlier this evening and finally got liberty geist down w/ that snowglobe on mythical with you yu/sumire on the main but maybe I got lucky cause I wasnt able to on the alt with basically the same setup. Gonna do god rush a bunch tomorrow since Im off and its 4x skill up and maybe see if I can finish these zeus dioses. Been having real good luck with this x4

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh, is it worth it to struggle through Myr for her as a lead? Skilling her up looks to be as painful as skilling up my Elia (which also means I need to farm up another Elia...).

Been looking at Sumire for a lead...

Team so far is Sumire/Ult Skuld/Ult Gabe/AIsis/Ult Andro.

Molten Core Raider
Sumire is a good lead. Myr is stronger both damage wise and ease of play wise but youve got a pretty solid looking Sumire setup. Plenty of orb enhances and heart makers. Give it a shot, if the playstyle appeals to you then maybe consider an upgrade to Myr in the future if you hit any stuff Sumire cant handle.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was able to get my gf through myr in coop with her leading as sumire and me with you Yu, 0 stones. Her subs aren't as ideal ad yours either. Didn't even use inherits. Wasnt too bad, would inherit Susano onto something for myr if I was tryin again tho. I think unless you're using lui being system, she is going to be terrible to skill up no matter what team you bring.