Puzzles and Dragons

Molten Core Raider
Ive been feeding my Myr shynpy's as I get em. I mean seriously fuck running that dungeon for skill ups. It might be a whole world easier in co-op but soloing it is annoying. I can do it with Orchid without much issue but the frustration factor is pretty high. If I had more heart makers Id consider putting more effort into Sumire but Im kinda low in that department. Ive been tempted to grab a You Yu but I think my sub pool isnt quite there (Barbarossa, Hermes, Sumire, I&I, Isis, Orochi, Famiel, Blue Valk is about the best I can muster, although the TPA potential is astronomical).

Thanks, not sure when I'll be able to down Zues-Dios as I struggle with Legends let alone attempting Mythical is waaaaay out of my league at the moment.

Molten Core Raider
Next time the Dios dungeon rolls around Im sure a few of us on here could carry you through it co-op style. Wouldnt be enough runs to get anything fully skilled but I dont mind a few runs to help at least get you enough to fill out a team. Granted having them skilled up is what makes the whole thing work I think. Looks like this coming Sunday is the next day for Dios' descends.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks, not sure when I'll be able to down Zues-Dios as I struggle with Legends let alone attempting Mythical is waaaaay out of my league at the moment.
Well if your padherder is up to date Id recommend leveling up your green team and leading with Lui Bei with mono green with Lui Bei helper. I feel like if you throw perseusx2, australis and susano onto a team leading with lui bei once theyre all leveled and shit, itll blow through a lot of content probo even including zeus dios. If not solo then DEF multiplayer. And getting some zeus dios coops would be extremely easy if youre able to get IRL free time when then dungeon is up(preferably along with a skill up bonus). Just go to Discord or Discord (for the carry server) and say lfg for dios with ALB lead

Molten Core Raider
Im thinking of doing something dumb. I want to run a Gremory team as my heart cross team but the problem is I don't have Gremory. Plum makes a great sub for Gremory and is heading out of the MP shop for another 2 1/2 months or so in two days. Ive found myself actually debating on buying one or two just in case I get a Gremory in the near future. Is that a stupid thing to do? It kinda seems like a stupid to do.

Knowing my luck they will add a Halloween Myr in another month that will render Gremory worthless...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yes, that's probably not the greatest idea. If you get a gremory just wait. Odds are you won't pull a gremory so just don't make the team while assuming you will.

Molten Core Raider
Gah stop bringing common sense into the equation. You're right though, I rolled nearly 30 times last godfest for Gremory with no luck and I shudder to think what Ill roll next time if my self control (or lackthereof) rears its head again.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gah stop bringing common sense into the equation. You're right though, I rolled nearly 30 times last godfest for Gremory with no luck and I shudder to think what Ill roll next time if my self control (or lackthereof) rears its head again.
Build teams off of what's in your box or what you can MPBuy (and afford, don't go selling shit you might be able to use)!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
pEOkgYr.jpg
All max skilled besides australis and avalon dragon. I could py them but I might just farm them instead. I need dub mythits for avalon dragon. Hoping it can clear scarlet but idk. Not that its a huge deal, its a real easy clear with you yu

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
[Discuss] Ganesha and the future of Pad • /r/PuzzleAndDragons
Hello guys, I am a jp pad player and I thought I would share with you guys my thoughts on the new Ganesha ult that arrived in JP yesterday.

Incase you have been living under a rock, The new Ganesha ult allows him to receive 1.5x rank exp and 2x coins for leading with him. this means 2.25 rank exp and 4x coin for dual Ganeshas.

At first I was skeptic because it looked like something only whales with fancy collab button teams could utilize. However Jp teambuilders have came up with an extremely easy to build no-rem team involving 3 Dios and Nazca. Nazca if you don't know has an active skill that allows you to swap leads with one of the Ganeshas while keeping the exp/gold bonus as well as having a leader skill that gives 3x damage to wood monsters at full hp. This combination of Nazca Dios and Ganesha makes farming intermediate dungeons a breeze and completely flips the efficiency list around. Monday for example goes from 2500 stam/exp to 5600 exp/stam. Thats almost reaching exp of a lifetime tier(6.7k) and if its not monday you can simply just buy mechdragon rush from coin and get almost 5000exp/stam. That from a completely farmable team is insane. Thats getting almost the exp of SUDR while the dungeon and team are insanely easier to make.

Now lets get to the point. Ganesha has pretty much taken over the metagame in jp. I would argue that Ganesha is probably the most valuable card to have behind ALB in terms of speeding up progression. A N-IAP rank 406 for example with Gan team could easily spam thursday + mech drag all day and walk out with a max skilled Skuld and 30 ranks without spending a single stone whereas the person without Gan might be luckily to get 1-2 skillups. If alb lets you farm what you want, Gan is what lets you farm however much you want.

Ps some more sad news for people without ganesha. a new trend I saw when browsing jp gureillas on gamewith (maybe happened like 5 times out of 200) is that for easy ones such as tamas or tans, they will sometimes ask for Ganesha lead + skillboosts. I expect this trend to grow because it makes sense if you could button it by yourself and a lot of people wanted to join, you would pick the Ganesha over those without.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fuck yeah, time to get my Ganesha ready. What do I do with my second one?

Molten Core Raider
Taunt the Ganesha-less people with it.

I gotta level and evo mine up but honestly im not really falling over myself to rank up too much more. Ranks kinda happen as they happen. Im currently rank 457 which is a good bit of stamina to play with. More is always welcome but even with all this I dunno if Id grind rank again like I used to.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Taunt the Ganesha-less people with it.

I gotta level and evo mine up but honestly im not really falling over myself to rank up too much more. Ranks kinda happen as they happen. Im currently rank 457 which is a good bit of stamina to play with. More is always welcome but even with all this I dunno if Id grind rank again like I used to.
From what I'm reading you use the Ganesha team to spam-run something else to refill stamina with the levels, not so much to get a ton more rank.

Though there are new badges in JP that are +stats -team cost (like -300 team cost), so I can see having a high rank being worthwhile.

edit:

Holy shit I'm digging my Sumire team. Sumire/Skuld/Gabriel/AIsis/Andro/Sumire(F). I've got LMeta's skill inherited on AIsis for some dumb reason. Gabriel's skill is nice but his awakenings suck. I think I might inherit him onto someone instead and look for another water unit.

Molten Core Raider
Im planning to roll a few (hah, few) times Sunday. A good pile of stuff Id like to have from the sunday pantheons and GFEs (Andro, Nut, Gremory, Typhon) so hopefully Ill fill the gaps I need to start working on a heart-cross team of some sort. I dunno why but I want something other than Myr.

If I can snag a Nut and Andro Ill start work on a Sumire team or if I can get real lucky and snag that Gremory Ill be in good shape.

Molten Core Raider
Aaand nada :( Rolled a bunch and didnt get anything I was really after. No Andro, Nut, Gremory, Typhon, hell I got more red stuff than anything (I rolled two each of Anima and Shotels...), you'd think a fire gala was happening. I did pull that new Dantalion guy but I dont think he's gonna be any better than what Im already running. Nothing else really of any consequence. I did actually pull a Ra, which I wanted from the last godfest and didnt get, yet I managed to get one this godfest... This game is weird.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was rolling for green subs I dont have for A. Liu Bei Teams on the main. And A LB himself on the alt.

Main: Red riding hood, GZL, Lmeta(dupe), Ronove, dragonette, Set

Alt: Phact, Kopis, Urd, Ruel, Satsuki(dupe), Dill Sirius, Forestbahn, Grimrock, Marine Rider, Susano(3rd), Dino Rider.

Alt got shit on. Hard to get stoked on Ronove when I dont have one on the alt to MP with.

Since you got a Ra you can do the Dacho carry for an easy Mzeus now. I still gotta get around to it.

Molten Core Raider
I have no idea what that is, and to be honest being carried by someone else is the last thing I want to do in this game. I still rarely do multiplayer anything and dont really want to.

I did go ahead and hypermax and level Dantalion. He uses mostly the same subs as Orchid so the team is pretty much there and done. Im not used to the heart cross style of play so making crosses is new to me. He can do some pretty retarded damage though. I did the 7x6 challenge dungeon floor with him and the extra space to make more red combos and crosses is just gross.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ran DIOS a bunch... decided to pull on day 2 of godfest because YOLO... Gadius. Alrightalrightalright. Now what do?

Zynth

N00b
Use red orb changers that can do fire and/or hearts. All the good ones cover stuff like skill guard and +time.