Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Use red orb changers that can do fire and/or hearts. All the good ones cover stuff like skill guard and +time.
Xiang Mei team is still 2x gadius, uriel, and something else right? Is the double gadius required? I've got a uriel and now the gadius.

Molten Core Raider
You want to avoid double Gadius for XM as it leaves you at 80% SBR, plus his board change can be dodgy at times and leaves you need another active to clean the board up and make it workable. The team comp that's most widely accepted as being "top" is 2 XM, 2 Uriel, and Gadius. If youre swimming in MP, you could also go 3 XM, Uriel and Gadius. That setup is more consistent for stuff like arena clears but is a slower team.

If you've only got one XM or one Uriel, there are other options but your overall team performance might be more limited. NY Mitsuki is a good replacement for the second XM if you have her. Regular Mitsuki works as well, but NY Mitsuki has a 1 turn haste the regular one doesn't. Kiriko is also a great sub. A solid board changer that doesnt sacrifice the SBR. Pair her active with Uriel for a kill shot if Gadius isnt up. Little Red Riding Hood and the Phoenix Rider work as well. I dunno if Id venture too far outside those particular subs as you're gonna be limiting yourself a bit in what you can do/survive.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yolo rolled on the carnival... Liu Bei. So there's that? Time to max skill my Dioses... which was already on the way for Awoken Ganesha's release.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
P fuckin legit bro. I havent played in like 3 or 4 days. Burnt outttttt. Still loggin in tho.

Zynth

N00b
Also just picked up Lui Bei, need a Zhang Fei to roll around so I can awaken him. Do I just fill up the rest of the team with Zeus-Dios? currently farming Z-D since it's up.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This 10 stone godfest thing? Good idea or a trap for me to waste my magic stones?
What do you have for GFE? Rates on specific gods are trash, rates on decent GFEs are not good. I forsee lots of LMeta rolls...

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
What do you have for GFE? Rates on specific gods are trash, rates on decent GFEs are not good. I forsee lots of LMeta rolls...

Not sure what I'm looking for. Just getting back into the game after a break after awhile.

Molten Core Raider
It's a horrible horrible trap. Rates for specific 6*s are less than 1% and overall you have about a 15% chance (less actually) of getting a 6* at all. If you just need mass quantities of GFEs to fill out your box or you need a bunch for MP purposes roll like a madman. Just be prepared to get more Norns, Metas and Sonias than Dragoncallers.

The Players Choice Godfest isnt far off, if all you're wanting is a bunch of quality stuff youre better rolling there than at this thing.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last couple GFs the GF and I both got a Ronove so I figd wed go all in since we have a p good subs. Bought a rag drag so that put me at Ronove, Kaede, Rag drag, Rozuel, flex. Was hoping for another Kaede during the 10x.

The GF ripped Gronia, Gadius(6th), Verdandi. Purged her box of anything she had 3 or more of and gronia(lol) that put her at 310k. Got her a Rag drag for her ronove team since NFC when shed be able to evo a swallowtail to evo a linthia.

7 on the main: Verdandi (dupe), Ronia(1st), Zuoh(3rd+), Dkali(1st), Tsubaki (2nd), Ronove(dupe), Tsubaki(3rd).

Was thinking about buying a pack but idk. Last PCGF this year I had like ~100 ish saved on each both my alt and main and the GF had about the same and we got trolled hard by the gala and troll golds. Really just need my alt and GF to roll Lui Bei gfd

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess I shouldnt abbreviate Godfest and Girlfriend the exact same way

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
Ive been trying to run a Ronove team as my secondary setup and that shit is hard, Im terrible with him. I have the same setup you do with him though, I usually have Awoken Isis in that 5th spot but Im thinking of just SL'ing her onto something and running a Dark Kali in that spot. My main team atm is an Anaphon team (Anaphon, Plum x2, Satsuki, Akechi). She's ridiculously strong.

After the GFE rolls I think I could build that Sumire system team, just not sure if it's worth the effort when I already have two strong heart cross teams.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got everything max skilled a few days ago and took it into endless to test out and yeah I think this will take some getting used to lol

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Recently returned to the game and have been running this L. Kali team. I was fortunate to get a Liu Bei and wanted to start another team to mix it up. What's the best way to farm Zeus-Dios? I've been trying this Ultimate God Rush and it's kicking my ass.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
You got that, Zeus-Dios dungeon or Hera Beorc. Looks likes theyre both due tomorrow, but we just lost 4x skill up.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
RESETS!
Got Persephone and dupe DQXQ on the main
Osiris and Raphael on alt
the GF got Bastet and Lumiel

I have a Krishna on my alt but not main. And have Ganesha on my main but not alt. Was really hoping to be able to pair those up by the time their ults came out. Also just dumped 200stam at friday dungeon and only came out with 2 dub mythlits. Happens every fucking Friday

Molten Core Raider
Got my fourth DQXQ from the 250 and a dupe Orochi from the 150. Yay MP!

Other things, god damn Krishna is a beast. He's the new fire guy to run. I punted Ronove to the curb and build this guy in my second team slot. Running Krishna, Uriel, Sanada, Awoken Cao Cao and Yamato. Match a few red rows and stuff just melts. A fairly easy team to run that looks capable of clearing a ton of stuff.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got my fourth DQXQ from the 250 and a dupe Orochi from the 150. Yay MP!

Other things, god damn Krishna is a beast. He's the new fire guy to run. I punted Ronove to the curb and build this guy in my second team slot. Running Krishna, Uriel, Sanada, Awoken Cao Cao and Yamato. Match a few red rows and stuff just melts. A fairly easy team to run that looks capable of clearing a ton of stuff.
The double ult krishna? God damn, I've got me one of them! Also the CaoCao and Uriel (and maybe I'll throw in Gadius).