Puzzles and Dragons

Molten Core Raider
You've got some of the parts for a couple workable teams in there. Nothing jumps out at me at being able to build an "ideal" team, but for Arena 1 you dont have to have the top shelf stuff really. My brain really doesnt work for anything that isnt red or darks (and sometimes light) so I cant offer input on any of the greens or blues you have.

You've got 4 parts of a fantastic Anaphon team (Anaphon, Yomi Dragon, Satsuki, Akechi (D/L Flavor) . Not sure what to recommend for that last spot. I used a Plum in my team but it's hard to recommend a 300k MP investment on a heart cross team as they're slowly sliding out of the meta.

Another possibility is Krishna, Urd, Yamato, Leilan, and maybe Revo Shiva. You're hurting without a Sanada for Krishna but it's serviceable without him.

Japan just got an Ultimate evo for Metatron that has made her top tier (seriously, not a joke). Maybe plan ahead and build around that?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Looking at what you posted something like this probably can clear A1, not sure on A2 as i have only done that once to open A3 and ignored it.

Krishna
A Lelian
Yamato
Xmas Liu Bei
Skuld

For inherits you could use one of your Ronias/Alt Krishna/RValk. If you had a CaoCao somewhere that would be great for inherit. Krishna is tanky enough you shouldn't need a shield for DQ Hera as long as your cards are reasonably developed. A Lelian/Yamato is a great combo for punching the Kali's in the nuts when you get there.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Could also make a Revo Minerva team that could get there with Minerva, Gadius and leilan and whatever else.

Theres also start investing in Revo bastet, you got the subs for a good team there

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Could also make a Revo Minerva team that could get there with Minerva, Gadius and leilan and whatever else.

Theres also start investing in Revo bastet, you got the subs for a good team there
Revo Bastet should be easy... I can get her to 99 almost instantly.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I basically never fail arena 1 co-op with dual Minerva. So much tank in that team. You can tank a hit from Sopdet with a 50% shield. You can take a full health hit from either Kali. There's very few spawns in A1 that are real trouble for Minerva.

Hell, there's very few things in the whole game that are real trouble for Minerva. She's an amazing lead.

Molten Core Raider
I was never big on the dual Minerva setup, I always ran with an Ilm friend. Granted, it is a bit less tanky so you have to watch your step more. He brings amazing recovery (at 4 combos) and huge knock out damage at full activation. You can build a good Revo team from your box, but if you can dig up a Tsubaki or two you can really make it shine.

I lucked out with an Ilmina from the Heroine REM not long ago and she's flat out amazing on that team. Three different killers, time extends, a true damage active with a full board change. I punted a Tsubaki for her and never looked back.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hrm, I've got two chibi cao caos... can I inherit them? I've got a regular one, but he's literally at the lowest form/level.

I'm gonna make the Krishna team to play with, then start working on the Revo Minerva team, while getting stuff to Revo Bastet.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I would just develop the regular CaoCao... but yes the chibis count as REM I believe so you can inherit them.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I would just develop the regular CaoCao... but yes the chibis count as REM I believe so you can inherit them.

Chibi Cao Cao comes from the pal machine, you're not gonna be able to inherit that stuff. At least you can't with blue Kali.

Minerva/Ilm is fine, but you can die with Minerva/Ilm. It's almost impossible to die with dual Minerva. You can flub combos all day long on fire/dark/light monsters and it just doesn't matter. Green stuff dies immediately, so you only need to use skills on blue enemies.

I also don't like the fact that you need quite a lot of orbs on the board with Ilm to get the multiplier. Minerva is 36x with 3 red and 3 light. Ilm is fucking nothing with 3 red and 3 light. I mean, yeah, there's the combo multiplier too, but that just puts him nearly on par with minerva's no orb multiplier.

I dunno, I see why people would like him, but I've got probably 50 Minerva friends on my list and I get a ton of pal points from my Minerva compared to what my wife gets with her Ilm. Big numbers don't matter when you're dead, and you just don't die with Minerva. And it's not even old school AA Lucifer "don't die" either, you can actually kill things at a reasonable pace.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
gadius and leilan are staples, xmas LB works alright
Id probo put the killer verison of baldin on there full time
last slot can be flex for the dungeon like hino if you need a def break or something or Rodin if you need posion or whatev
saria would be a good inherit on someone

a real Cao cao and Tsubaki would make things better but that team would be p good. I also like Minerva/Ilm better but the team is flexible enough to be able to use either Ilm or Minerva helper IMO

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also you have all of the inherits (I think) to make the revo minerva a3 cheese team. Youd just need to farm up an lfive, 2 eldorados and a charite

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Free pulls!

Main: rodin(dupe), lu bu(dupe)
Alt: hades(dupe), kanna(dupe)
GF: Minerva, Verdandi(dupe)

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I got Orochi(dupe but I aint even mad cause I can inherit him a 2nd time now) and Anatares(dupe and will probably get sold)

Molten Core Raider
A third Haku and third Sarasvati for me. If I could ever pull an Andromeda I might be tempted to do something with Sarasvati but my pile of blues is a bunch of random stuff that Im not sure works together, so it just sits :p

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Floor 5 determines the last floor of the one shot challenge. I don't know if its based on your starter or just random. As a fire starter I got Zeus dragon(I didn't restart when getting to 5 to see if I could get a different one). The other 2 available are Hera dragon and Heph dragon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Free rolls: Cao Cao, Karin, both dupes. This gives me another Cao Cao inherit... but fuck it's painful to level/awaken guys.

Molten Core Raider
Floor 5 determines the last floor of the one shot challenge. I don't know if its based on your starter or just random. As a fire starter I got Zeus dragon(I didn't restart when getting to 5 to see if I could get a different one). The other 2 available are Hera dragon and Heph dragon.

Sheeeeeiiiitttt. I didnt realize you could bail and reenter for a different dragon. i didnt read anything on it, just knocked it out for another zeus dragon thats gonna collect dust. I really coulda used that Hera Dragon...

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Sheeeeeiiiitttt. I didnt realize you could bail and reenter for a different dragon. i didnt read anything on it, just knocked it out for another zeus dragon thats gonna collect dust. I really coulda used that Hera Dragon...

Same.... same lol