Puzzles and Dragons

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Isnt there also a cheesy Grodin team you can do Mhera with?

Ive been running Dathena with my gf leading persephone cause she has to wait till like the ~20th for her last 100k MP but imo its pretty fucking weak. Most dungeons Id rather use YouYu/Sumire than Dathena/Persephone

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I dont know if there is or not. I think at least one of the floors multi-hits so Grodin is out. I can't even remember what team I beat it with originally, i just know it was in MP and a team specifically built to beat that dungeon and thats it.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

That's Athena, Homey. Who also, is pretty badass and I recommend acquiring one.

And the reason is that the very next godfest after I spent 2 hours grinding out that sonuvabitch dungeon with Grodin cheese, I got Liu Bei's on both accounts. Nothing like obsolete before you even fully awaken/level a card.

People say you can do Mhera with Hades x Hades, but after the last 30 runs of Mhera this week, I really don't see it. Yeah, the stuff you need to spend time killing is dark, but there's plenty of shit in there that isn't dark that you'll take full damage from.

I'm serious when I say DAth/Perseph did it no problem though. The team isn't that much weaker. It's same HP, comparable RCV, slightly lower damage and same mechanics.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
oh shit maybe I got them mixed up. Stoked to hear you said Dathena can do hera tho cause Id like to uevo my yomigon someday

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
She's got enough HP to tank everything in the dungeon for at least 2 turns. 2 delays means you can stall for skills everywhere you want/need to.

I'm still fine tuning it, but my success rate keeps going up, probably in the 80-90% rate. Bring a Susano or Indra shield for Mhera so you can stall thru her absorbs if need be.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Which indra is best for inherit? I have the devolved one currently and was working on revoing it but now Im thinking the other one might be better??

Molten Core Raider
Use either of the non-Awoken versions of his uevo. It's three turns of protection vs two. I went with the Holy Thunderdragon Indra because his evo mats were already in my box.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a reason why its better to evolve from just Thunderdragon Indra? I just read another guide that says the same thing you said

Molten Core Raider
No idea at all. If the active is the same and you can SL it, go for it. I tend to Uevo stuff out of force of habit really (that and apparently I dont know all the ins and outs of skill inheritance...)

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Don't awaken or Revo Indra.

The reason people might favor Thunderdragon is 400 more HP vs 100 more RCV, so better for same color inheritance. It doesn't matter at all if it's off color, and then the only real reason to do it would be because the mats are less valuable than the jewel required to go with the other one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok, how the fuck do you farm jewels? I'm short a green jewel for an UVO, and have no idea how to get it beyond MP.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
jewel rush is today bro. you probo wanna check the guerrilla times because mine just ended

Molten Core Raider
So far my A3 clear has been a fluke. Ive yet to clear it a second time (up yours Hephaestus dragon...).

I need more practice I guess :p

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
jewel rush is today bro. you probo wanna check the guerrilla times because mine just ended
You're a god damn hero. Group C is in 135 minutes. I'll probably stone through it to get up to 4 of each orb. I'm at 3r, 7b, 0g, 0y, 1p, so I hope I can get kirin and meimei to show up.

This is driving me nuts, because I'm not focusing on one single team/monster... I've got a ton of leveled materials waiting to evo to UVO & Revo a bunch of things. I think I need to just pick a team to develop and run with it. I sort of with Revo Kirin had a HP multiplier on it. My team for her was pretty good.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you post to the facebook group, reddit, or pad discord channel you should have no problem getting someone to coop them with you. Or post your code here and Ill join one one of our accounts

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you post to the facebook group, reddit, or pad discord channel you should have no problem getting someone to coop them with you. Or post your code here and Ill join one one of our accounts
Yeah I dun fucked up and missed it. Stupid work.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Beat a1 and a2 today for the first time p easily
Have Facet on top athena, anaphoon on persephone, lumiel on durga
Zeta Hydra on bottom athena, Ryune on Loki, Anaphoon on Sima Yi
everything is fully skilled. I guess I just have to put Indra on something and I can do a3 unless I get heradrag? Might throw another Ryune on my bottom team
Screenshot_2017-05-06-15-53-48.png
ATTACH]