Puzzles and Dragons

Molten Core Raider
I only have 575, Ive seen people with thousands. I constantly run out of space though and need to buy more but that'd mean less stones for rolling crap :p

Gotta clear up space before Friday and the +15 eggs hit the pal machine.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im constantly buying more. Probo bought about 100 extra slots this last month on each account. I have like 725 on my main and 625 on my alt. If I dont have at least 25 slots with no feed fodder I buy more until I do. I try to keep 5 of each evo material like dub lits, mystic masks, divine masks and all keepers and maybe like 2-3 dragons seeds, flowers, fruits.

Zynth

N00b
I've been sitting at 650 for a while, seems to be sufficient.

Is anyone using Izanagi? looking to BF an Izanagi.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
And folders! Yay for box organization! (Go to others, options, system, manage box -> on).

On another note, where's my goddamn Meri dammit. Got two more Ilmina's this morning, still no Meri or Uruka.

~1.18% chance for a specific 7 star. Prepare to throw down hundreds if not a thousand bucks to pull one.

Molten Core Raider
Ugh. So after getting my second account up and running and rerolling and rerolling to try to get a decent starter god, I pull a Minerva. Looks like Ill be doing dual Minerva after all...

And yeah I know the odds are against me grabbing that Uruka. I still dont think Ive worked off the luck I spent pulling two Eschamali nearly back to back when she was new.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I have Minerva on 3 of the 4 household accounts. The last is my alt account with my wife, who has both Minerva and Ilm. We have no compatible high tier leads. Sure, we have Balboa/Artemis and Hermes/Sun Quan, but all of that shit is mid tier at best, and super frustrating to run harder dungeons with. We also have Yomi dragons, but honestly, fuck the 5o1e mechanic, so fucking stupid.

I'd give my right nut for a Minerva.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's the ideal Minerva team? I've got mine revo'ed and max skilled.

Molten Core Raider
I dunno what the "ideal" team would look like, I think it depends on what you want to do with it. I run my team with two Tsubaki's, Awoken Cao Cao and Ilmina. Plenty of haste, light and red orb generation, a delay, true damage and full board change. I dont have any inherits on it as it's not really a team I do "serious" content with really (but probably should).

You can build an A3 cheese team with mostly farmable stuff. A Lifive, two El Dorados and a Charite (marionette chick from MP store).

Anything that makes red and/or light orbs plus your usual flavors of utility would probably work. Minerva has a pretty diverse sub pool.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
UltKrishna has been my goto lead so far, and I think I need to focus on the inherits.
UltKrishina + Ronia inherit, Ult Yamatao + Verdani inherit, Urd + Gadius inherit, XMas LiuBei + Rodin Inherit, Revo Leilan + GOdin inherit (for bind reduce).

Which is funny since I don't have anything that's bind immune. :|

Ideally I'd like to build a Yomidra team, so I'm working on beating Mecha Hera first. I'm still not getting past A1 consistently. So I guess I need to line up a team for A1/A2/A3.
Eventually I'd like to get DAthena, but my team would end up being DAth, RHaku, RPersephone, RLoki, and... RYomi? Anaphon? Not sure I have the proper team but I want to start working through

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
dath, haku, persephone, loki and yomi would breeze through a1. Can just inherit anaphoon on yomi and if you have any ryunes you can use those. Would just need a laser for a2

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
dath, haku, persephone, loki and yomi would breeze through a1. Can just inherit anaphoon on yomi and if you have any ryunes you can use those. Would just need a laser for a2
No Ryunes :(

I've got some true damage lying around too.

Now i just need to find the rest of the MP for Dath.

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
What's your dupe situation look like? If you've got stones to burn the Heroine REM is good for MP if you get stuck with a Mito Herd, guaranteed 15k mp or more for 10 stones isnt a bad trade if you're not stockpiling them for the next godfest.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's your dupe situation look like? If you've got stones to burn the Heroine REM is good for MP if you get stuck with a Mito Herd, guaranteed 15k mp or more for 10 stones isnt a bad trade if you're not stockpiling them for the next godfest.
I have such an odd fucking box...

I've got a bunch of GFE dupes (Ronia, ROdin BlOdin, Gonia) and a grouping of stupid cards that won't get buffed to need two (dupe horus, trips Loki, some others). Is there a decent way to sort to figure out what I can/should sell? By skill?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I have such an odd fucking box...

I've got a bunch of GFE dupes (Ronia, ROdin BlOdin, Gonia) and a grouping of stupid cards that won't get buffed to need two (dupe horus, trips Loki, some others). Is there a decent way to sort to figure out what I can/should sell? By skill?

Gonia is 50k I believe. And I would only keep one of those are inherit and thats it. I doubt she ever becomes a viable card again beyond an inherit for situations with a ALB team. Not sure more than one Blodin is necessary either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah...
50ks, it's 2x BlOdin, 2x ROdin, 2xGonia
15ks, it's 2x Verdani, 2x Ronia, 2x Satsuki (1x+297, 1x+50), 1xFenrir, 2xLKali, 2xLLuci (fuck that guy, selling one now)
5k it's 2x Karin, 2x Caocao, 2x Perseus, 2x Yomi, 2x Hades (1L/1D, neither Revo), 2x Freyr
and a ton of 3k cards (2x chibi meimei)

Think I'll get rid of a BlOdin and Gonia, a LLuci, a Karin, a Persus, a Freyr. That's 140k monster points.

Molten Core Raider
How close does that put you to Athena?

And man, Gungho is killing me. This heroine thing has been sucking my stones fast, the upcoming godfest is gonna be worse. Triple Pantheons each day. Day 1 has Kushi, Day 2 has heroes (need that Andro) and there's no gala happening which will increase chances of getting featured gods by a pretty good bit...

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The GF coming is only 3x rates for both Pantheons and GFEs.... smells suspiciously like a trap. I might roll a couple times day 2 however for Lumiel and Famiel for inherits. Also still looking for that elusive Fujin.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm at like 600k MP. I think I might grind some challenge dungeons for stones, use them on heroine REM, and sell the shit ones.