Puzzles and Dragons

Molten Core Raider
That second Ryune wouldnt hurt, if you've got two, give me one. If that's not an option, definitely use her on the second team. Another way to make hearts on command is nice.

Definitely SL that indra. Ive rethought my earlier gripes about it and it's good for a few different fights regardless of Hera dragon popping up or not (Ilsix, Gaia dragon, etc)

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually have 4 Ryunes on my main. I only have 2 skilled up tho. Sorry bro. You think with Indra I have a workable a3 team?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I actually have 4 Ryunes on my main. I only have 2 skilled up tho. Sorry bro. You think with Indra I have a workable a3 team?

Indra is only required for the Arenas if you're soloing it. On Co-op, you have enough HP usually to not need that much of a shield. No Indra here, so Susano ahoy.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Indra is for Hera/Gaia dragon, if you get DQHera you have enough hp to just take that punch to the face. However Indra is less needed if you have a fujin somewhere.

Molten Core Raider
Ive learned that if you're rolling around with 65kish health (solo) and have six green resist latents across your team you can face-tank the Gaia dragon hit. Indra has saved my ass a few times and just delayed the inevitable a few times so im back to being wishy washy about him now since hes kinda pointless for Gaia. Once I get another physical killer latent I may not even need him for Ilsix and may drop him altogether.

Molten Core Raider
No love from the Heroine machine this morning. Pulled a Navi, 2 Momiji, Mito, and a Romia and now Im outta stones.

Ive also cracked Gungho's code, if I run A3 and get a dragon or physical killer tama to pop up, it means Im gonna get hosed at some point later and fail miserably. If i get a machine killer or something Im gonna breeze to through the dungeon (and probably get a woodpy)...

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I rolled a Meri and a bunch of MP. I may buy another pack when I get paid and try to get Ilmina and/or Uruka

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got Barbara on my alt. Forgot to pull on my main before I left for work. Idk if I should keep pulling or save for PCGF. I could really use more than 1 Haku on my main but I didnt get any 6stars last time heroine came around

Molten Core Raider
I did pretty well in the heroine machine last time around but missed a Meri. Id really like her or Uruka so I may buy some stones on friday and try again. Got two weeks before it's gone so plenty of time for more rolls.

I also ended up ordering a tablet over the weekend so Ill be joining the ranks of the Two Account People soon. Just gonna be annoying getting a second account up to par to be able to coop with myself. Not gonna be a quick process...

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah really just sucks you missed out on that 390k MP but its kinda fun making teams to powerlevel your alt through descends at really early levels. With PCGF coming up soon youll probo get a lot of decent subs p quick

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Hard pass on Heroine machine. After seeing that whale on Reddit's 200 pulls looking exactly like a subset of mine did last time, I'm not wasting my fucking time.

I don't need another 8 Mito's.

Challenge Mode however is yielding great rewards, stockpiling stones like a motherfucker for the next decent godfest.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I only have 3 sets of alts left on my main besides a few of those legendary ones . My gf hasnt even cleared everything on regular mode let alone challenge mode. I fucking hate doing challenge mode shit so I didnt get around to it on hers. Honestly my gfs account is like a 3rd alt and its tough to keep up with all this shit on 3 accounts lol

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
got to stage 19 of arena 1 and fucked myself with ice coffin and no bind recovery... damn it.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pulled again on my alt, Mel. Got home and pulled twice on my main. Mel x2. Get fucked

Molten Core Raider
Ive gotten a few Mel's now as well. Ill give it another couple rolls this weekend, I'd really like Uruka for my Ra Dragon team as she'd be a great inherit for the chicken and free up a Fujin for my Yomi Dragon team.

Also, just a rant. In A3, big stupid fatty dragon turning two of my orbs into jammers then Lakshimi instagibbing me before I can do anything about it lame as hell.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
And folders! Yay for box organization! (Go to others, options, system, manage box -> on).

On another note, where's my goddamn Meri dammit. Got two more Ilmina's this morning, still no Meri or Uruka.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't even know what to do with these folders except enjoy them. I wish I had box space in EACH of them rather than all together :|

How much box space do you guys have?