Puzzles and Dragons

Molten Core Raider
There's a way to update padherder but Ive never tried it. It involves making some sort of proxy wifi setting on your phone and looks like a pain in the ass. I dont know the details but google will provide if you want to try it.

As for Kaede, run her as lead, the other two as subs then any tpa/green/heart makers you have. Verdandi, Parvati, Sylvie, Perseus, Michael. I havent ran the team but those at a glance look like they'd work.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Kaede lead. Ronove is technically rainbow, so flooding the board with greens isn't too ideal. Although it you have some high value Ronove subs like Rozuel (the red/blue, not her ult) and whatever the green dark sub is for Ronove, you could probably make Ronove/Kaede/Kaede/Roz/dark work too.

But yeah, wasn't that long ago the ideal Kaede team was Kaede and 4 Kaedes. Now with Sylvie and Verdandi around there are better options for a couple Kaedes, but the staple is still a few dupes.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
whatever the green dark sub is for Ronove,

Its ragdrag, which is why Ronove isnt really worth investing in anymore, especially without having the rest of an ideal ronove team. If Ronove wasnt bindable Id say go for it but that really hurts. I try to avoid playing with bindable leads whenever possible

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Its ragdrag, which is why Ronove isnt really worth investing in anymore, especially without having the rest of an ideal ronove team. If Ronove wasnt bindable Id say go for it but that really hurts. I try to avoid playing with bindable leads whenever possible

Same, it's fucking painful. Minerva/ACC, ALB and DAthena 4 life. They really spoil the shit out of you, especially co-op when you can't use the unbindable leader badge.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also you can still make a Ronove team without Rozuel. You could use Ame uzume and/or probo even Red sukuya and you can use Linthia instead of Ragdrag. Would still be a fun team to bust out sometimes. Linthia is a bitch to evo/skill up tho. Kaede lead would probo be way easier.

Finished evoing my Mhera today. Now I just gotta do the last 3 Hera/Sowilo/Zera for my yomigon ayy

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Same, it's fucking painful. Minerva/ACC, ALB and DAthena 4 life. They really spoil the shit out of you, especially co-op when you can't use the unbindable leader badge.

I do have an ALB. Is that supposed to be just ALB and a few zeus? Back to my OP, just getting back to the game, hoping to put together a team that can clear Arena 1. I've been using a LKali team forever and just want to switch it up. I have a Lakshmi, but not enough subs I think. I thought Ronove was the way to go with my box.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Post your box, Im sure you have something that just got buffed that would work. Just take screenshots of your REM shit

Last edited:

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here's a good tier list, from Setsu's blog, if you're curious what leads are good choices atm.

LlIXIZw.png

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im sure you could make a dark team. Could probo make a ghetto Lmeta team. Those just got buffed.

Dmeta, Eschamali, Durga, Okuni, RevoPersephone with another Dmeta? And inherit your Kanna for burst for Dkali? Or Kanna with Persephone inherit? idk. Mantastic posted a Dmeta a1 clear after buff and said it works. Could probo get a Myr via coop with someone with a Minerva with your Ilm I bet. idk if Myr is better than new Lmeta.

actually probo still just keade I forgot about that. keade, keade, keade, verdandi, freyja?

Last edited:

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
The only thing more bullshit than MZeus is A3.

600 stamina, 0 victories, 2 Kali deaths. One with no visible health remaining in the bar. Oh, and that was the one where the dragon killer awakening dropped too, where I would have actually been able to get past a fucking radar with actives left for Kali.

Molten Core Raider
Im telling ya, it's a conspiracy. If I get a Physical or Dragon killer latent on floor 8, it's an automatic loss. Somewhere Ill get hosed and fail, every time without question. Every successful A3 clear Ive had has been when the attacker killer latent or the tri-stat latent appears...

Im almost done leveling this Revo Leilan team finally and Im interested in giving that a shot in A3 later this evening. It's supposed to be fairly consistent but being a row based team that also needs 7 combos to really shine, it's gonna take some getting used to.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
As leads? I might start farming that then a bit. How well does it clear A1?

It should clear A1 no problem. My alt (non co-op account) only has Persephone because I foolishly bought Yomi dragon instead of DAth, and I was able to do Machine Hera with that and a DAth, and that is way the fuck harder than A1.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looking at his box idk how great of a team hes gonna put together for persephone/athena

Im telling ya, it's a conspiracy. If I get a Physical or Dragon killer latent on floor 8, it's an automatic loss. Somewhere Ill get hosed and fail, every time without question. Every successful A3 clear Ive had has been when the attacker killer latent or the tri-stat latent appears...

Im almost done leveling this Revo Leilan team finally and Im interested in giving that a shot in A3 later this evening. It's supposed to be fairly consistent but being a row based team that also needs 7 combos to really shine, it's gonna take some getting used to.
what is your revo leilan team youre using?

Molten Core Raider
Leilan x3, Pure, Freyr. I have Fujin, Saria, Ilmina inherited onto the Leilans, Orochi on Pure and Carat on Freyr. Friend Leilan has Indra although Im not sure Indra is necessary with Leilan's innate damage reduction. Id almost just prefer to have the board changer. First attempt in A3 I strolled to the Radar Dragon (Gaia) but got hosed by not having SDRs on the team yet.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
You know what? I'm just gonna play the game like A3 doesn't exist.

I was having much more fun before then. I cannot for the life of me figure out why my damage is such complete horseshit compared to anyone else doing this dungeon. DAth/Haku/Haku/Persephone/Sima Yi on one and Dath/Haku/Perseph/Loki/DKali on the other team. Every inherit except Fujin (fuck that shit) and Indra (105k hp, shouldn't need, Susano should be enough) and yet I can't even scratch the surface of anything. 75% of the runs I don't even make to the dragon, and the only dragon I can beat is Heph, which leaves me with nothing for Kali.

Maybe I forgot to 297 my shit? Oh, nope, that's not it.

Molten Core Raider
It just seems to take the perfect storm for me to clear it. You sound like youre having the same issues with A3 that I do. It all depends on luck and who you get. Being orb trolled is a thing for me, some runs I get tons of darks, some runs I get nada. As for bosses, getting Hera IS instead of Hera Ur, Sonia Gran instead of Zeus/Hera, Shiva instead of Vishnu, all of those change the outlook of my entire run. Vishnu fucks me hard with those 99 turns of jammers. Ive never beat Noah dragon or Gaia, only beat Heph once and Zeus twice. If it's not Hera Dragon, its just chance on whether I can pull it off.

Honestly all of this is why I decided to build the Leilan team. Another option to try A3 with that's supposedly as consistent as Athena, sure Ill try that. I know Athena can do A3, I know it's supposed to be consistent but it's anything but for me. Leilan has another second of orb move time than my Athena team and that really feels like it's making a big difference. I need to just grind A1 for exp (and py's) for that 2 sec badge.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
This picture accurately sums up my A3 experience. Only not just on Kali, I do this on every fight that has a rage hit.
Screenshot_20170523-113136.png