Puzzles and Dragons

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Theres 105MP left in the month, youll def be able to get there before the month is over. Id say you could sell that dupe Lkali too imo

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought a bottle of wine last night called Gung Ho and after we drank it I did a pull on my gfs account in the heroine and got Meri. Didnt have enough to pull on my alt or main =(

Molten Core Raider
Did about 12 rolls. No Kushi, plenty of MP. Kept a few dupes for the "just in case" pile like Vishnu, Durga, U&Y, Ame no Uzume, and the rest went to the wood chipper. Only two rolls on the alt account, got a Balboa and a Vishnu there too.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Balboa is the roll of the day, it seems. Balboa #3 on 3 accounts. Wood chipper is right.

I'm at about 10 rolls and I'm definitely done for the day. Probably try tomorrow, but it's not looking good for this godfest being any decent at all.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah ill probably do a few more tomorrow and dream of that Ryune. Dunno why I rolled so much for Kushi today, I have enough trouble getting 7 combos with skyfalls, dunno what the fuck made me think Id do well with a no skyfall leader :p

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have Kushi on all 3 accounts but with my main only having 1 Haku and the other 2 only having 2, Im not sure how great of a team I can make. Also no Bvalks. But between all 3 accounts we have every other color of valk

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pulled twice... light dragon swordsman and Gan Ting fuck these things

Is Gan Ting worth anything?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
He's holding down a great sub spot on my alt's Hermes/Sun Quan team.

Top tier teams are overrated anyway (Also require actual top tier cards).

Molten Core Raider
Ive not found a real use for the 3k2 gods yet. The only one I see even mentioned in the same sentence as the word "want" is Diochan and I dunno how useful she'd even be. I cant seem to pull any of them but Ma Chao, I have three of that guy now (or had, now I have 30k more mp). A six star should not give 15k mp btw...

The PCGF voting is up until next Monday. Any bets on how many six stars will populate the list?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Diochan is on the 'best' Anubis team x2 to get rid of the of the stupid gunma. Sima Yi has been mentioned as an okay sub for DAthena/Aizen teams if you are missing Hakus. I am trying out Diochan on RKush as I dont have a blue valk.

I voted for Apollo for PCGF. I am hoping people don't vote for GFEs in this, but they always seem to.

Molten Core Raider
Im hoping that all these recent reincarnations and stuff have sparked peoples interest in pantheon gods again rather than GFEs, especially with how scarce godfests with them have been. Im gonna whale a bit on the alt account during the PCGF, I need to fill out that box a bit, but may be sparing with my stones on the main account.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Honestly, I would whale more, but when you get to a certain point in the game, it just doesn't get you anything.

$60 worth of stones + the 30-40 I had saved up gave me a Kaede and a Sima Yi this godfest. Not worth it at fucking all.

Edit - I should say that was all it gave me for useful cards. Yeah, I got other good cards, but they were all dupes I don't need nor want. Straight MP. And then the obvious garbage golds and silvers.

Molten Core Raider
I think you were right though about this godfest being a trap in general. 3x rates is pretty shitty, I ended up doing 20ish total rolls over the two day period and only pulled four or five things from the godfest. Rest was just trash, silvers, THUBANN (i hate that fucker). The only six star I pulled was an evo'd Hanzo... Troll golds are bad enough but troll six stars is just insulting.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I think you were right though about this godfest being a trap in general. 3x rates is pretty shitty, I ended up doing 20ish total rolls over the two day period and only pulled four or five things from the godfest. Rest was just trash, silvers, THUBANN (i hate that fucker). The only six star I pulled was an evo'd Hanzo... Troll golds are bad enough but troll six stars is just insulting.

You wanna talk troll 6 star? The first fucking thing I pulled was a rainbow egg and I thought "oh fuck yeah, fujin time."

No. Anima's evolved form. Eat a fucking dick, and get that pad z shit outta my REM.

I really don't care about GFE rates, I have so many goddamned GFE's, but I will go 10-20 rolls across my accounts and not see a single thing out of a featured pantheon. It makes it pretty hard to build teams when all you have is random GFE's to string together. Ronove, Fenrir, Ronia and Verdandi do not a team make.

My main accounts are doing pretty good, but my alt and my wife's account have so few compatible leads for doing things it's disgusting. She doesn't like doing heart crosses, so that Myr I max skilled for her one night is useless, we've got Hermes/Sun Quan, but the leaders are bindable, so that's dogshit. She's got no good dark TPA cards and I've got no dark row leads, so those are gone, she's got Minerva, but I'll I've got is Tsubaki and Cao Cao, and neither of them are REALLY good with Minerva. They work, but it's a lot of extra effort. And then our MP purchase over there was Yomi Dragon, which I managed to get mine evo'd since I have a Hades and could cheese both Hera Dragon and Machine Hera with it, but my wife has no Hades or Persephone, so hers is stuck in the middle form until I can form some kind of Hera Dragon 100% gravity cheese team for that dungeon (and I need a fuckload of machine Zeus's for that).

I mean, I love the grind of the game, it's got a great MMO grindy type feel. Okay, I've gotta go do this so I can get these so I can evo that, and then I need some of these things so I can get those....but the REM needs a fucking rework. I'm willing to spend money on this game, but spending money on dupes useless for any purpose every time is getting a bit old.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got completely wrecked on all 3 accounts the last PCGF and we saved up like 60-80 on each account. I think Im going to pass on PCGF for the most part and save for a GFE x4 or x5 that pops up with a wood gala tryin for that fujin or something like that. I probo wont have very many stones anyways after this heroine bullshit

Molten Core Raider
Im gonna try to not roll anymore in the heroine thing but i may give it one more small try before they're gone again and see what happens. Ill have to wait and see whats in the PCGF before I go nuts but pretty much anything will be useful on the alt account.

For some reason Im wanting to build a Revo Leilan team. I saw a post on reddit where a guy blew up A3 with it and I dunno, it looked fun. I have all the parts, just need to level 3 more reincarnations before I can give it a whirl. Should be interesting at least.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bought a pack last night for one last try at Ilmina, and got her on second to last pull. I now have everything except Uruka I think, so I'm done for now.

Been using Dathena for everything, she's so strong. So far I've tried arena 1 and 2, and beat them both pretty easily on the first try. I'll try 3 tonight or tomorrow maybe.

Molten Core Raider
The difficulty does spike in A3 quite a bit, it's where your inherits and your comboing ability really make or break your clear. Im still very inconsistent in A3. Ive got the team, Im just having a tough time adapting to the lower orb movement time. Im so used to having what feels like minutes to move orbs with Yomi or Ra Dragon that Athena feels like I only have a second or two.