Puzzles and Dragons

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The difficulty does spike in A3 quite a bit, it's where your inherits and your comboing ability really make or break your clear. Im still very inconsistent in A3. Ive got the team, Im just having a tough time adapting to the lower orb movement time. Im so used to having what feels like minutes to move orbs with Yomi or Ra Dragon that Athena feels like I only have a second or two.

Same I am very inconsistent with A3 right now as well. Also here is a vid of someone clearing A3 with Lelian like you were commenting:

Molten Core Raider
Nice. My team is more in line with the dude on reddit (Revo Leilan x3, Revo Freyr, Pure). Currently using Fujin, Saria, Ilmina, Carat, and Orochi as inherits (respectively). I need to finish leveling up one Leilan and Freyr before Im really ready to do much with it though. Doing four Revo's at once eats through your snow globes fast...

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The kicker with the team in video is 80% SBR so.. thats a problem. He mentions it in the description

Molten Core Raider
Yeah that's an issue. My team is 11 fire rows and full SBR, plus Pure gives a few fingers to help my old man reflexes make matches. She doesn't have a 7 combo awakening which sucks but she might be ok to leave in. I do have an Ame i can revo, she brings another fire row but really Im not sure damage is gonna be an issue. Her bind clear might save me a bit of bother though since Leilan isnt bind immune.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dathena teams definitely don't have as much time to match orbs, with I think 4 fingers and badge for most comps. Revo Yomi is nice to throw on sometimes for 3 more fingers, but I don't think dathena really needs as much move time as other leads. Most floors can be cleared with 1 dark tpa, 3 water orbs, and maybe a combo or two depending how tough the floor is. Add in a Haku active and activating 7c awakenings isn't a big deal either, if you've been playing for a while and hopefully use a stylus.

I've never cared much for rank after hitting 200 stamina, but now I'm trying to grind it up as fast as I can, so I can use the +2 sec -team cost badge. at ~490 now, so not too far off I think. That should make dathena feel like plenty of time for most boards.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Tried Hera Dragon descended tonight with revo hades team... and i can say fuck Ceres. I dont have the patience for that bullshit. Its not even that its hard, its just punishing for no good reason. Ill just have to get my hera dragons out of A3.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got my Julie all leveled, but was wondering what about team comp...

Julie, Karin, Hatsume, Skuld, and Marine Rider Robin have been my list so far.

Problem is I can't find another Julie to run through shit with.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

I've got Anaphoon as my main lead right now, along with a pathetic Revo Kagatsuchi. I use Krishna mainly.

I'm not even sure who I should friend lead. I revo'ed my Kirin, and hitting the max multiplier on her is likewoah, but playing Krishna is pretty easy so I usually use him.

Any recommendations?

Also realized I could slot in Awoken Isis, BValk (though I need red/dark to hit the rainbow awoken stuff), or even Izanami for the Julie team, but not sure it's necessary.

Last edited:

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Fuck Machine Zeus.

That is all.

Farmed up 10 to fully awaken with no Tamas, and that's the last fucking time I'm doing that shit. Jesus christ that dungeon is horseshit.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
wouldn't it be easier to just farm the tamadras? And skillup with pys? Some dungeons just aren't fun to run.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
A 36 turn gravity is useless these days. He needs skillups too, so I might as well do both at once. Still better that farming 16 Shynpys from arena.

Plus there's the whole point of actually being able to say I could do it. Which I can, but it's a complete pain in the ass.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Starting to get back into this game. I think before I stopped playing I was working on putting together a Ronove team. Is it still worth working on it? I have 3 Kaede's, 240k MP to work with. Worth selling a Kaede for Ragdrag?

Molten Core Raider
There are people out there that would eat your entrails for even suggesting selling a Kaede, no matter how many dupes you have :p

Ronove can still get the job done, he's just a pain in the ass to play. Heart cross and color matching for activation is the stuff of nightmares imo. The meta is shifting away from heart cross leads, but they are still really strong. Dark Athena is one of the strongest leads right now and is purchasable with MP if you're sitting on 750k of it. She can get by with various subs but to do the hardest content you need Hakus. Bunches of Hakus.

Kushinadahime, Minerva, Ruel, and Astaroth are just a few of the existing monsters to get new evos recently and are pretty strong leads. Hell even Light Metatron got a new evo this past week and is a viable lead. Lots of other options out there you might should look into that may be better for you than Ronove.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Honestly, 3 Kaedes is a team right there, and a goddamned powerful one too. And Kaede's skillup is in the coin dungeon now.

Molten Core Raider
Gave the Heroine rem three more rolls to finish our the weekend. Barbara #2 and Ilmina #4 (and a Sheena, but she doesnt count)... I can almost make an Ilmina system if that's a thing...

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Honestly, 3 Kaedes is a team right there, and a goddamned powerful one too. And Kaede's skillup is in the coin dungeon now.

Kaede as a lead or just ronove and 3 kaede's? Is there a new way to update Pad herders? Pad listener isn't working anymore right?