Puzzles and Dragons

velk

Trakanon Raider
Hmm, that was an interesting run of luck ! Finally got ametarasu to level 20 ( I feel Tarrant's pain, the boss of the last tower I did took 170 turns to kill, sigh ), gifted my chaos knight, got a black dragon on the chaos knight and a white dragon on the ametarasu, then switched to loki and got a vampire out of the pal egg.

Might be time to try my luck at farming a Succubus again.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Rerolled some more and am going to start playing with this Great Valkyrie. The next steps are to run the Departure Dungeon or start spending STA on the Special Dungeons?
Most of the special dungeons are extremely hard, departure dungeon is the way to go. Once you get a few levels, the metal dragon dailies are definitely worth doing though ( You can do them really early, but if you do, you run the risk of getting a king dragon which kills you ), they are pretty equalised for crap teams, in that the dragons' defence is so high that you will only hit for them for 1, regardless of whether you have a starter monster or an epic god. You still need the hp and recovery to survive their attacks, but other than the king dragons they don't hit that hard.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I can see now they are used for evolving White Knights but I can't find much else. Are those worth it for a Valk leader when you don't have your tream built out yet? I got a Verche I use on my 2nd pull, and a Naga I'm using on my 3rd.

I'm using an ogre and my starter dragon in my last spots. Ogre > Knight?
What color ogre ? In general they have more hp and atk than knights, but terrible recovery. Ogres also have an ultimate evolution, which knights don't - it makes them dual colors, you pick by what stuff you feed them. There's no light or dark ogres, but given you are using a valk as team leader that doesn't really matter I guess.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What color ogre ? In general they have more hp and atk than knights, but terrible recovery. Ogres also have an ultimate evolution, which knights don't - it makes them dual colors, you pick by what stuff you feed them. There's no light or dark ogres, but given you are using a valk as team leader that doesn't really matter I guess.
Eh sold it off, got a Naga on my 3rd pull so I'm leveling it up to evolve, dont have the material I need yet though. Damn space problem! I'm using the blue ogre as my last spot atm, is the Flame Golem worth leveling up right now? Not sure what to use those Emerald Dragons on, don't have space to keep them. Should I just level my dragon or use them on Valkyrie? Oh, was waiting to trade gifts with someone to see what I got before I used those Dragons. (not sure if that makes any sense or not)

Rjwdh.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Was wondering the same thing about those emerald dragons too, and other colors from similar dungeons. They sell fodder or level fodder?

Pulled a regular Valk from egg.. Not enough cost to field her too though.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What are you fielding over her? What level? Emerald dragons are worth a lot of xp, don't sell them.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Right now I have Greater Valk as leader, my starter dragon who I evolved and is level 6, and I think two other Carbuncle, a blue level something that I fed slimes to for bank space and a green.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lol wrong thread. Dont think there is any reason you'd run 2 Valkyries, it's her leader skill that is insanely good. (I mean on your own team, they're awesome in your friend Leader spot as well)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well, and I'm sure I'm overlooking the obvious here, but having a friend Valk always shows that it won't activate leader ability.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Thank you very much for all the information in this thread.

A few months ago I tried out Angel Salvation and enjoyed it immensely for about 2 months.

Installed P&D last night and rerolled until I drew a Valk. Time to build a healer team. =)

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Well, and I'm sure I'm overlooking the obvious here, but having a friend Valk always shows that it won't activate leader ability.
Are you 100% that it is a friend and not an explorer? Only friends let you use their leader skill, explorers are everything but that.

Daez - use them now or sell them but also, seriously, use a couple of stones at least and add 10 more spaces or even all 4 and get 20 more! Until you've completed Castle Of Satan in the normal dungeon lineup and unlocked the technical dungeons you won't be able to use the metal dragons to evolve pengdras.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Glad I found this thread, fun game. Rerolled 8 times and got a 5 star Amaterasu. Based on posts here I'll keep it and start playing.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Why is Minerva considered a good starter? Her leader skill is pretty shit and she takes a TON of xp to level. Considering having my gf reroll, too much of a struggle to start out with Minerva?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Why is Minerva considered a good starter? Her leader skill is pretty shit and she takes a TON of xp to level. Considering having my gf reroll, too much of a struggle to start out with Minerva?
She isn't - from the slot machine rundown post I linked to earlier on Roman gods : "Fire is kind of pointless, since the active skill deals fire damage at one of the enemy at 10x the value. Has a cooldown of 10 turns (lowest 5). Not the best of skills, generally deemed low tier. Do not start with it."

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Does anyone know about drop chances on monster cards?

I'm trying to fill out my healer team. So far I've managed to get the naga as a drop, no luck on the others yet. Does the level of the dungeon affect the drop chance? IE, higher level = higher drop chance? Or should I farm on a lower level for speed?