Puzzles and Dragons

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
How do you level up your character's skill?

And what does +1, +2,etc, next to your character mean?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Every so often you will get an egg with a + in the top right. That means the monster has a bonus to a stat. If you fuse that guy with another guy the +stat transfers, +10 hp, +5 atk, or +3 rcv whichever the stat was. It also impacts the cost of fusing, something like 100 gold per + (?). Anyways, characters that have been upgraded like that have the +1, +2, etc in their portrait.

Skills work the same way. If you fuse two characters with the same skill it has a chance (supposedly 20%) to level up. Like two Carbuncle with Heals 300 hp. But I don't think it would work if one was 500 hp and one was 300. Also don't think the skill upgrade survive through an evolution.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That feeling when you realize you accidentally used a king metal dragon on a lil dragon that need 3 levels :/

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I am in need of a partner to swap presents with.

I'm running a Valk as my main leader. ID 342,142,208 under the name Sorrows

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Added you, also a Valk.

Stupid mermaid doesn't want to drop for me.
tongue.png

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Couple of new special dungeons today, Flame Mechadragon which has adept and expert modes and Blade of Justice which has apprentice, adept and expert modes. BoJ drops Mystic White Knights which are apparently a really nice light unit, I got one from my first adept run from the two bosses.

BoJ is here for just 1 day so farm away if you need it, Flame Mech is a standard 14 day duration.

Diemess

Don't drink and play this game, you'll spend money!

Bought $15 worth of magic stones and pulled these two just now..

rrr_img_8845.jpg

rrr_img_8846.jpg

Fazana_sl

shitlord
You lucky bugger! The number of sob stories I've heard of people blowing drunk IAP money and getting jack shit
biggrin.png

Addict that I am I'm farting about with the Japanese version atm, they are 3-4 months or so ahead with their releases, just rolled some crazy Egyptian God which I've backed up for now to see what else is out there.

Diemess

You lucky bugger! The number of sob stories I've heard of people blowing drunk IAP money and getting jack shit
biggrin.png

Addict that I am I'm farting about with the Japanese version atm, they are 3-4 months or so ahead with their releases, just rolled some crazy Egyptian God which I've backed up for now to see what else is out there.
bought another 12buck magic stone pack and pulled

rrr_img_8848.jpg

haha shit! a few post back i said i wanted one of these in my deck. Sweet!

ok no more drunk iap spending for me, i'm done. gnite

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else here hate Diemess? I've spent probably 50$ and only got a Valk

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is this guy good enough that I can stop rerolling? And can someone explain his skill, what is an "attacker" type?

rrr_img_8910.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is this guy good enough that I can stop rerolling? And can someone explain his skill, what is an "attacker" type?

rrr_img_8910.jpg
See in the picture where it says "Attacker" underneath the "BACK" button, that's a type. He gives fellow attackers double damage.

Thengel

I wish I hadn't read OP, now all I do in this game is reroll. Not a single 5* so far!

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I've been rerolling for a while, got an Indra and stuck with it until almost rank 20, but I can't help feel like she isn't all that usefull and my 2 other rare rolls after her were crap so I backed up the data and went on rerolling again.

Now I've got a really nice Verche. He isn't mentioned on the OP but he is an orb changer, what makes Indra a better keeper than Verche?

Composter

I am seriously considering going back and rerolling for a Valk. I think I have to root my phone to do that, though.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have a marine rider and he`s pretty weak. My rider is lvl 33/50, has 503 hp 429 atk, 58 rcv. It`s not bad as a member of your party, green/blue dual color is nice, but I wouldn`t want it as my main leader.