Puzzles and Dragons

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah that worked, got a light dragon from you and a red dragon on mine.

Thanks
smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yup, Alex. Sending you a gift!

edit: that was crap, pulled a fucking level 1 starter dragon
tongue.png
That's all you get, is a level 1 starter dragon. The trade is the only way to get the starter dark or light dragons (beyond random chance from PAL).

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don`t worry to much about special dungeons till you rank up some. I`m rank 65, and can use 70 total monster cost for my team. I captured both dragon boss`s from the light and dark special dungeons, and they cost 40 units each to use! Can`t use em yet and have a full team.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Don`t worry to much about special dungeons till you rank up some. I`m rank 65, and can use 70 total monster cost for my team. I captured both dragon boss`s from the light and dark special dungeons, and they cost 40 units each to use! Can`t use em yet and have a full team.
I didn't even realize how bad the sky dragon dungeons were until the 5th battle... when I suddenly realized there weren't any recovery orbs...

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Another borrowed from SA who got it from the Facebook group post, a general guide on what can drop from the general dungeons:

Tutorial
- Tower of Trials
1st Tier Dungeons (*Lits)
- Dungeon of Fire (Fire)
- Dungeon of Water (Water)
- Dungeon of Wood (Wood)
- Dungeon of Light (Light)
- Dungeon of Dark (Dark; *Baddie)
- The Tower of Trials (Mixed; *Dragon Plants)
- None Shall Pass (*Titan)
2nd Tier Dungeons (*Evolve Masks; *Lil' Dragons)
- Volcano of Vulcan (Fire)
- Neptune Glacier (Water)
- Demeter Forest (Wood)
- Tomb of the Saint (Light)
- Pluto Valley (Dark)
- Succubus's Whisper (*Succubus)
- Tower of Giants (Mixed; *Dragon Plants)
- Giant Guards (*Titan)
- Wrath of the Giant (*Titan)
3rd Tier Dungeons (*Demon Masks)
- Fire Forest Nerva (Fire; *Samurai Goblin)
- Sea Cave Mercury (Water; *Marine Goblin)
- Voice of Siren (*Mermaid)
- Sacred Mt. Bakkes (Wood)
- Twin Temple Apollo (Light)
- Twin Temple Diana (Dark)
- Castle of Satan (Mixed; *Vampire; *Techical Dungeons)
- The Witches' Ball (*Naga, *Succubus)
4th Tier Dungeons
- Tower of Flare (Fire)
- Polar Night Tower (Water)
- Tower of Nature (Wood)
- Tomb of the Saint - Expert (Mixed; *Divine Masks)
- Under the Cemetery (*Carmine Mask)
- Gravekeeper Gizmo (*Indigo Mask)
- Wise White Dragon (*Azure Mask)
- Heaven's Servant (*Gold Mask)
- The Saint's Dragon (*Onyx Mask)
5th Tier Dungeons (*King Dark Dragon)
- Hyperion Lava Flow (Fire/Wood; *Divine Carmine Mask)
- ??? (Water/Fire; *Divine Indigo Mask)
- ??? (Wood/Water; *Divine Azure Mask)
- ??? (Light/Dark; *Divine Gold Mask)
- ??? (Dark/Light; *Divine Onyx Mask)
- ??? (Mixed; *Mystic Mask)
6th Tier Dungeons (*King Gold Dragon)
- ??? (Fire/Wood; *Dub-rubylit)
- ??? (Water/Fire; *Dub-sapphilit)
- ??? (Wood/Water; *Dub-emelit)
- ??? (Light/Dark; *Dub-topalit)
- ??? (Dark/Light; *Dub-amelit)
- ??? (Mixed; *Dub-mythlit)

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Yeah I tried that, but google play apparantly knows my device is registered to a Canadian provider and won't let me install even with a US account. I would have to root my phone and change its location information but I can't really be bothered to do that. Oh well.
A long delay but I saw this earlier today
APK downloader lets you download google apps onto your laptop that are normally region locked. Install APK Downloader onto chrome, instructions and the file are here:http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/. Then transfer the app to your phone, get a file manager app for the phone and open the installer that way.
Does anyone know about drop chances on monster cards?

I'm trying to fill out my healer team. So far I've managed to get the naga as a drop, no luck on the others yet. Does the level of the dungeon affect the drop chance? IE, higher level = higher drop chance? Or should I farm on a lower level for speed?
Drop chances for bosses are pretty low fullstop but as ever with a random number generator involved, ymmv.

I got a mermaid in less than 5 runs at Mermaid Feast which has 3 of them as a boss, she evolves to Siren then SirenTE. Someone on SA is past 30 runs at the same place without a drop.

I got a Naga in less than 10 runs at Flame Snakewoman but I've only seen one more in probably another 35-40 runs at the place to get evolved goblins to feed to my Titan/Gigas.

It took me 60-70 runs over a week or so to get a Titan from the 3 different places that drop it, eventually did the last 35-40 runs at Giant Guards as there are two of them as the boss. I kept at it as for a fire team it's indispensable being able to swap hp for fire orbs.

Skills are hella random as well, I'd read they are a 20% chance to skillup but that's bollocks. I've fed 20+ goblins to my Titan and got 2 skillups so far.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So guessing the best use of this king metal dragon and high metal dragon is for my Great Valk? Don't have anything else yet that I'm trying to level. Maybe an Ivory Dragon.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Click the download button on the right. It doesn't load for me either but it works great when you d/l it.
Ah there we go, thanks!

---

Having a Mermaid in a dark deck with x2 vampire lords kicks ass. I'm enjoying this deck. Got the Mermaid from a PAL roll..

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
haha fucking wrong thread again. I have like 15 metal dragons atm and no money, no spots...not sure what to do.

Pyro Devil, Flame Golem, any of these things worth leveling? I'd pump it all into my Echidna but she's lvl 40 already and don't have the cash.

Not really leveling a fire team or anything but maybe for future usage?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So uh yeah, everything not on the screen is a small metal dragon. I've been trying to farm a mermaid and chucking things into the lil dragons with their colors. Not sure what to do with these metal dragons, do I just sell them? Pump them into the black lil dragon? Put them in that blue carbuncle? Flame Golem/Pyro Devil? Any reason to hold on to or level those? Anyone has some time and wants to hop in IRC that be awesome :p

89uZE.jpg

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I made 20, hit me up if you want to swap presents.

Also, I've been getting these bigger golden dragons that sell for 30k a piece. I got three of them in one run this morning. Should I just sell them and roll in the cash?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Comp what is your I'd? I just hit 20 too.

I ran the Succubus dungeon probably 40 times without a drop. Was going to sink my small metal dragons in to her if it drops. The 50k ones I have fed to Greater Valk and have her up to 40. Tired of using stones on bank space and holding all these masks / seeds / lits / etc.. With no idea what to keep or sell.