Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I just started and am trying to figure out what I should be doing. I picked the blue starter and rolled a Lakshmi as my first god after a few tries.

Do I spend my stones on more pulls or boxes? How should I be leveling my peeps? What should I be trying to get from friends Pokemon?
Look at the first post for the Google Spreadsheet, or check Fanzana's signature. Add anyone you can with a healer friend (for you, Siren or Amaterasu Ohkami will be the best ones).
Lakshmi isn't amazing, but she's pretty good. Her active isn't useful except when you need it, then it can be amazing. I'd recommend saving your stones for rare pulls, but you'll occasionally need to add more boxes too (I'm up to ~200 boxes).

Df~_sl

shitlord
Anyone know of an easier way to find out when your account is ready for a Hunt! Its a pita logging through on the hour checking for it or using the facebook group and checking the times...

WTB Push notification of when Hunt! shows up!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone know of an easier way to find out when your account is ready for a Hunt! Its a pita logging through on the hour checking for it!
First one sucks, but it's 5 hours after that (10am = 3pm = 8pm). The PADGlobal FB group has them posted right away in the morning.

Stolen from the FB Group:
Note: PAD is now using Pacific Daylight Time (PDT = GMT-7 ) so the timetable is also changed from PST to PDT in order to be consistent with it

[US] Jewel Dragons (20 Stamina) 3/11/2013 PDT

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
A: 11:00 Ruby 16:00 Sapphire 21:00 Emerald
B: 12:00 Sapphire 17:00 Emerald 22:00 Ruby
C: 8:00 Ruby 13:00 Sapphire 18:00 Emerald
D: 9:00 Sapphire 14:00 Emerald 19:00 Ruby
E: 10:00 Emerald 15:00 Ruby 20:00 Sapphire

Df~_sl

shitlord
Thanks Ao, I am in china... so apart from facebook being blocked, theres also the timechange to deal with. Argh

Df~_sl

shitlord
Thanks Ao, I am in china... so apart from facebook being blocked, theres also the timechange to deal with. Argh

Two accounts in group E one in group C...
C: 8:00 Ruby 13:00 Sapphire 18:00 Emerald
E: 10:00 Emerald 15:00 Ruby 20:00 Sapphire

Now to figure out which I need more...

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Got almost thru the green technical...

...almost.

Fire bind is a pain in the dick.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fire bind is a pain in the dick.
The other day I was fighting just a single leftover mythlit, had never had one live very long before. Little motherfucker started binding all my characters in order. Literally had 6 characters all bound solid for like 10 straight turns.

SO green Sky Expert is 10555 every 3 turns....hmmm. Think I'm just over 11k with Shiva up and a red ogre in with Velk or Sorrows Amat. Bit more after I finish these last 2 pengdras today and feed 5 to Shiva. I got this shit=P Gonna be scary every single hit though...

lanludar

Silver Squire
I just did Wood sky dragon on adept and got no stone. I could have sworn I had gotten one on the sky and fire adepts.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cant run a green ripper and velks amaterasu? Should be easy enough with that setup...
Green ripper has one more evolve to go yet. He's a bit down on my list. So he'll only cut the hits down to 7k something, I'd be giving up a lot of HP and damage to use him. Safer/faster to use the Shiva still.

Also, MSK dropping from there? Because if so I ain't running shit else til I get 5=P

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just did Wood sky dragon on adept and got no stone. I could have sworn I had gotten one on the sky and fire adepts.
You have to finish all of the dungeons (in this case adept, expert, and master) to get a stone.

I just did master (thanks Sorrows, no way in hell I would've been able to otherwise) and fucked up by not stopping to think it through beforehand. Yeah, I went in there with a full green team. It wasn't too bad though, just like a lesser version of rainbow keeper. No decent drops unfortunately.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wasted 50 stamina this AM on master...Ao's Ama just couldnt quite keep up with 7785 damage every 3 turns. I think Sorrow and Df's both can, though, so hopefully one of them will be up tomorrow morning.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah MSK shows up... but doesnt really drop. Still waiting on Hunt! before I can catch same sleep.

Staying up paid off on account number 2... first run: 2x High King 1x High Emerald
second run: 2x High King 2x high

combined with a GREAT! hurray luck!

@Composter - My Ama currently only heals 1600 hp per turn... Your gonna need Velk or Sorrow to help you out. (AO needs 519 RCV)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Staying up paid off on account number 2... first run: 2x High King 1x High Emerald
second run: 2x High King 2x high
I on the other hand did 4 ruby runs and went 20 for 20 on small dragons. Fuckers.

At least on one account I can use them with pengdras. Takes the sting out.

Expert wood dragon with my team, knocked down to 829ish from the hit, with the random Amat guy I had(709rcv I think) I'd lose a net of 7hp every 3 rounds.

Saw one MSK, no luck with drop. No boss either, did get a lil green guy. Probably end up vendoring a few of them before I get done farming that joint.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Had some extra stamina to burn right before rank up and Jewel Dragon tonight so went through Green Sky Master, no drop... ugh, was really hoping to only do it 1 time for the Stone, but now I may have to go back and run it a second time. Master is so *yawn*

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sky dragons are just so...bad. Their attack is nice, but their terrible HP and ability more than make up for it in terribleness. Seems like I'd rather have a ripper almost every time.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sky dragons are just so...bad. Their attack is nice, but their terrible HP and ability more than make up for it in terribleness. Seems like I'd rather have a ripper almost every time.
Well, I imagine with enough team cost and a few 1800atk Sky Dagrons and 2 ADK you'd be pretty savage. They are almost 500dmg more than Rippers for base. Special can't compare but for round to round they'd probably make up the difference. Just lack the badass burst.

Still, too expensive on team cost in my book. 15 for a ripper, 40 for a Skydragon. As much as I like the idea of a 4 Sky 2ADK team with 6.5x 11k damage coming from a single match per dragon, that shit would be like 174 team cost.

Meh, I'm just rambling here. I really want a monster damage team=P Don't care if it's less effective!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Is there any reason to hang onto more than 1 of the starter dragons that are dropping from the sky dragons? I'm assuming not, and also assuming no real reason to feed them to each other just garbage. I was gonna come post how the green dragon seemed a lot tougher than blue or red for time, my siren + a 50% resist toytops (only 50% wood on my list) and i had a net negative of 300 health, and it was tedious as hell given half my team was blue and getting double reduced by his 700 armor and blue resist.

DF: Once you know the start time of your group, just jot it down on a piece of paper you don't need the Facebook group to keep track.

Today I was 9am/2pm/7pm tomorrow I'm 1pm/6pm/11pm then 12noon/5/10 (I'm 1 hour later than PST) The start time cycles from Noon Pst to 8am PST and you just add +5 hours for the next two windows on that day. Once you've done your time zone conversion to know the 5 hours of start windows its simple to follow the pattern.

One more question, with 5.0 valk is farmable? so an all healer team is completely farmable right? (minus the Ama) Valk/Naga/Siren/Alarune etc?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there any reason to hang onto more than 1 of the starter dragons that are dropping from the sky dragons?
Well if you are planning to keep one and evolve it all the way up to 5* they drop the 3* version. Pretty simple to evolve to 4*. 4* and 5* have the same special skill. So if you really want the 5* to be effective you can feed it a bunch of 4* to get skill ups. 20% chance, 20 skill ups needed, by my math you'd have to feed it about 4 trillion 4* ones.

Or 100. Whatever=P Hope for a double skill up chance event. 100 isn'tquiteas insane as it sounds though. Yesterday farming during 2x drop event to try and get a red knight(no dice) I got and sold 7 or 8 of the little fuckers I think. They are not rare at all on expert, and damn near 100% suring double drop apparently.

edit: So on puzzledragonx, is it fucked up for anyone else? No matter what I type in to search for it goes to the Meteor Dragon page. Same thing when I try and use the exp calculator.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thengel_sl said:
Sky dragons are just so...bad.
I know, but it exists and I must have one
frown.png

One more question, with 5.0 valk is farmable? so an all healer team is completely farmable right? (minus the Ama) Valk/Naga/Siren/Alarune etc?
I wouldn't consider Ama in an all healer team, from the prospect of looking at a 6.25x team. Ama is a God so doesn't get any benefit from having 1 or 2 (G)Valk. I run G Valk/Arch/Naga/Siren/Lilith for that.