Puzzles and Dragons

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know of an easier way to find out when your account is ready for a Hunt! Its a pita logging through on the hour checking for it or using the facebook group and checking the times...

WTB Push notification of when Hunt! shows up!
Tower of Saviors sends me push notifications for this stuff. PAD needs to get with it.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
One more question, with 5.0 valk is farmable? so an all healer team is completely farmable right? (minus the Ama) Valk/Naga/Siren/Alarune etc?
From what I *think* I've read on the dungeon it drops in, tbh by the time you could farm it for Valks you probably wouldn't have a lot of use for it. It's a Hera/Zeus etc type dungeon event.

Df~_sl

shitlord
DF: Once you know the start time of your group, just jot it down on a piece of paper you don't need the Facebook group to keep track.

Today I was 9am/2pm/7pm tomorrow I'm 1pm/6pm/11pm then 12noon/5/10 (I'm 1 hour later than PST) The start time cycles from Noon Pst to 8am PST and you just add +5 hours for the next two windows on that day. Once you've done your time zone conversion to know the 5 hours of start windows its simple to follow the pattern.
So it looks like 8am is the first start time possible, then changes by one hour per day, with noon being the latest start time. And 9pm being the latest finish time. Interval between the Hunts! being 5hours... Guess I could write a script for that.

Anyone abused the "change the world" reload bug yet?
Idea is to use change the world, then pause during the timer, which resets the timer, to perfectly set up the board.

Then, when the damage animation (not the number) shows on the screen, exit out of the game and reload. The dmg will have been applied but the gem board will still be the same. Your enemies still get to take their turn, but you do more damage on average than you really should be able to. (especially with orb changers etc)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wasted 50 stamina this AM on master...Ao's Ama just couldnt quite keep up with 7785 damage every 3 turns. I think Sorrow and Df's both can, though, so hopefully one of them will be up tomorrow morning.
It was REALLY close for me even on Adept with her. Like it was healing 200 dmg less than I was taking, but over 20 turns it would recharge the skill so it didn't matter. Also hades, white ripper, black ripper, red ripper, and green ripper ally made it easy; sort of funny, as I'm getting to round 10 before Hades is even charged.. Next gold dragon day I'm going to burn some stones to power level Amaterasu a bit more. Think RCV is still only 330ish.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Is Tower of Saviors worth playing or cheap knockoff with few updates/events?
I checked it out before - it has some nice improvements that PAD should really steal off them*, but I didn't really like the art style, and found the near total lack of useful information offputting. Update and event wise it seemed to be pretty much 100% PAD clone - e.g. weekly event for +chance at <color> mobs from rare machine, limited time daily xp mobs, daily evo dungeon etc.

* Includes :
- Push notification on special dungeons
- Specify a creature as 'helper', rather than use your team leader
- Interesting skills like multihit and freeze creatures, turning them to water element for X turns
- More scripted boss encounters, like boss that summons adds that buff it, or creatures that heal each other
- Endurance dungeon - once a day thing with an assload of levels that get progressively harder - you keep whatever stuff you got from it when you die, big bonus for clearing it.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Huh...I wonder why Sorrow won't come up on my helper list. On my friend list, itshows as last online an hour ago. But when I try to go to a dungeon, he is not available.

Ah, looks like he is too far in rank away from me. Oh well.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Oh, compo for the weekend fuckup is up - 4 stones it seems. Shrug, better than a kick in the balls.
Especially good for people who have no fucking idea what they fucked up. Go ahead and keep apologizing sirs!

Df~_sl

shitlord
Some people stamina did not regenerate during the PDT time switch...

I am taking this last change to stab myself in the eye for an hour and a half and running rainbow keeper before the change to make him easier...

You get alot of time to think while you mindlessly match orbs for 1 dmg on rainbow keeper. Went through a couple different phases...

First: Its not so bad, look how fast his HP is going down..
30 minutes later: its not... moving... at GUNGNIR... ahh ok.
20 minutes later: ... if i double 3gem combo red and blue I get more than 1dmg.
10 minutes later: ... just one more gungnir...

el fin.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Huh...I wonder why Sorrow won't come up on my helper list. On my friend list, itshows as last online an hour ago. But when I try to go to a dungeon, he is not available.

Ah, looks like he is too far in rank away from me. Oh well.
The length of time someone will appear in your available use list varies on the difference in rank between you, large rank differences make it a fairly small window.

I knocked out Green Master this morning, damn that was a seemingly huge slog. It didn't drop this time and I certainly don't care about it enough to run it again. The extra stone was nice though making it five for the day with the compo stones.

The JP version is starting it's 10 millionth download celebration, the next million download events seem to be almost running into each other now over there. It's showing no signs of slowing down over there and keeps on making the epic $$ for TrollHo. I heard one analyst say it now has the largest income of any online game. With WoW subs down to 9m ish and GungHo possibly hitting the $100m a month mark that might even be right!

There's a rumour that there will be a maint tomorrow for the same length as the one originally suggested to be for 5.0, it wasn't on Facebook yet last I heard though.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There's a rumour that there will be a maint tomorrow for the same length as the one originally suggested to be for 5.0, it wasn't on Facebook yet last I heard though.
The maint announcement is in the in-game news thing that pops up when you log in.

Also, fuck metal dragon days. They need to just get rid of them until they add dark pendrags. Such a waste, all I ever get is 1000exp small ones that are worthless. :p

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So it looks like 8am is the first start time possible, then changes by one hour per day, with noon being the latest start time. And 9pm being the latest finish time. Interval between the Hunts! being 5hours... Guess I could write a script for that.
The chart on puzzledragonx is generally accurate.

Hadn't heard of the exploit with Change the World. Maybe I'll try it in an hour when I run green sky again=)

Df~_sl

shitlord
My biggest problem with using the chart is this...

I am on China time... so it takes a bit more planning for me to get a 9am PDT Hunt! And I cant just check it when I wake up in the morning
frown.png

For example, todays Metal Hunt is as follows for me:
Midnight, 3am, 5am, 8am, 10am, 1pm

At least my work schedule is messed up enough that I can be awake during those times and on the clock ...

Practice during a non important fight by the way :p just to make sure you can actually do it... doesnt sound like fun to burn 50stam because you messed something up.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Between this thread and seeing Phenomenon on HBO the other day I now have that stupid Eric Clapton song stuck in my head. They need to change the name of that skill for my sanity.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My biggest problem with using the chart is this...

I am on China time... so it takes a bit more planning for me to get a 9am PDT Hunt! And I cant just check it when I wake up in the morning
frown.png
You can set the chart to display your time zone. Just click where it says PST above it.

As for non important fight, that's all I can do=P My team is shit. Still have no orb changer. Can't afford to just plug in a samurai goblin, wouldn't have the health to live.

Really should probably farm up a Titan, but Temple of Giants isn't going anywhere and I really want an ADK. Or 4. If I get lucky and grab one or two I have the makings of a pretty beefy green team. Have a Parvati and green Ripper waiting to level up, and a spare lil green guy.

edit: Unrelated to anything...I got drunk at darts last night. Came home and decided to do an expert green run before bed. Failed to match orbs one turn and didn't think to skill heal or use dmg reduction skill. Oops. Well fuck it he's almost dead! Burned a stone like a retard and promptly did the exact same thing again. Decided it was a sign and bailed.