Puzzles and Dragons

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Easy to get green rippers right now in adept skydragon. All I really wanted was a green keeper:

rrr_img_17155.jpg

I really wish they would make evolve materials at least worth some exp or coin when you get extras. I feel bad feeding these for 563 exp.

Edit: By the way, wtf happened to gold dragons?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I just got 2 blue rippers in adept blue dragon or whatever the fuck it was. Wasn't really that big a deal at all.

That'll help me farm shit to level up my reds.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm still a big fan if you can make the box space of saving 4 rippers at least 3, mono color. Some of the special dungeons can just absolutely be trolled by a team of rippers and these skydragons are probably one of the only places you can make yourself a 4 set without hating yourself. And its not a bad xp/sta really even on adept. I have never seen any of the mystic knights in fire water or wood yet however, let alone a drop

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can someone explain skills for me please, I'm confused. Lets me use Lil' Red Dragon for example.

2* Ripper Skill : Heat Ball
3* Ripper Skill : Heat Ball
4* Ripper Skill : Fire Ball
5* Ripper Skill : Magma Ball.

Do all the skill versions for the same pet count as the same thing? Can I feed a 5* Magma Ball Ripper the 2* Heat Ball Ripper and have a chance at skill up? Or once I evolve to the 5* version the only way to skill it up is to feed it another fully evolved 5* of the same? If it's the latter, can I max out a 2* Ripper's skill and keep that max skill while evolving it to the final 5*, or once I go from 3* (Heat Ball) to 4*(Fire Ball) will that count as a new skill and reset back to level 1?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Different name skills do not skill up, you'd have to feed 5* rippers to 5* rippers to lower the skill cooldown. At least that's my understanding. Perhaps we should think about posting a master list of 50% resist options that people have so say during blue or green skydragon there is at least 1 or 2 resist dragons for people to tackle these dungeons.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Can someone explain skills for me please, I'm confused. Lets me use Lil' Red Dragon for example.

2* Ripper Skill : Heat Ball
3* Ripper Skill : Heat Ball
4* Ripper Skill : Fire Ball
5* Ripper Skill : Magma Ball.

Do all the skill versions for the same pet count as the same thing? Can I feed a 5* Magma Ball Ripper the 2* Heat Ball Ripper and have a chance at skill up? Or once I evolve to the 5* version the only way to skill it up is to feed it another fully evolved 5* of the same? If it's the latter, can I max out a 2* Ripper's skill and keep that max skill while evolving it to the final 5*, or once I go from 3* (Heat Ball) to 4*(Fire Ball) will that count as a new skill and reset back to level 1?
5* is needed to skill up 5*. Check pdx for the skill (see Meteor Volcano Dragonhere). If it's the same damage/mechanic it should skill it up.

Look atEnergy Bomb. Minerva and her evolved form (but not the ultimate color based evolutions) could skill each other up, as can the base form of Kagutsuchi but not the final form for Kagutsuchi.

Though I think theQuick Bombof the final evolution forms of Minerva could be skilled up by thevarious Demons(I don't know and don't have the monsters to be able to test).

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well that certainly trivializes the game. Video posted 2 days ago... 335k views... damn the Japanese love them some P&D.

Also, wtf is that dungeon?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
10 Million downloads in Japan, and they estimate a total IOS/Android user base of 28 Million.

Nintendo done fucked up not moving out of the Gameboy hardware business and releasing Pokemon on phones.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man, if 5.0 doesn't fix this bullshit crash/freeze/reboot issue I'm having I think i'm done. Taking 10-15min just to start the game is really starting to grind my nuts. It would be one thing If the game just didn't work on my phone or something but once I finally get it started up it works fine, I can play for hours non-stop without issue.

Does anyone know if the JP version can be installed side by side with the US version without issue? No overwriting my US save files, etc? Maybe that one will run better. :p

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Man, if 5.0 doesn't fix this bullshit crash/freeze/reboot issue I'm having I think i'm done. Taking 10-15min just to start the game is really starting to grind my nuts. It would be one thing If the game just didn't work on my phone or something but once I finally get it started up it works fine, I can play for hours non-stop without issue.

Does anyone know if the JP version can be installed side by side with the US version without issue? No overwriting my US save files, etc? Maybe that one will run better. :p
What platform are you on, iOS or Android? I'm sure you've stated before in the thread, just can't keep everyone straight.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I didn't see anyone in this thread say anything about it but Gungho confirmed 5.0 is coming in a few hours.

Also, Spork, that sucks. Never had any issues on iOS other than the occasional minor connection issues.

My Parvatti is now at her final evolution and leveled to 40ish. If anyone wants to me to put her up just let me know. I'd like to get Venus to light/dark but I just can't bring myself to waste XP on her while I have sooo many others to work on.