Puzzles and Dragons

Ugh, I don't know why I thought Leviathan had resists, silly me.

Anyway, I've got 4 pulls to make. Last time I got a pile of Golems, if it happens again I'll cry.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Light Machine Golem (fuck you)
Mystic Light Knight (ok, I need one but I'd rather just farm it)
Dragon Knight (meh)
Isis (nice but I'm not sure I'll ever really use her)
Phoenix Knight (meh)

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Light Machine Golem (fuck you)
Mystic Light Knight (ok, I need one but I'd rather just farm it)
Dragon Knight (meh)
Isis (nice but I'm not sure I'll ever really use her)
Phoenix Knight (meh)
Isis is one of the top leaders.

She is really really fun to use. Try her!

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
You just want me to put her up for the 9x :) Seriously though I'll try her. Time for some power ups.

Mystic Ice Knight (OK)
Titan (my FOURTH)
Anubis (Looks neat, but requires a 10 combo to activate his leader skill, which I get randomly but can't force. Mostly useless, I guess)
Ra (requires all 5 attributes to be used to activate his 6X skill, so again, luck of the draw means I probably won't use him)

Isis or Odin would have made me leap for joy. I guess it's time to start saving up stones for the next Godfest.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Main Ama account:
Fortoytops
Toyceratops
(immediatly fed him and the other 2 toytops) +2 skillups!
Dryad...
Dryad again...
Mystic Ice (now have a duplicate)

Gvalk account:
Freyr
Cupid
Mystic Purple
ADK
Freyr

Fuck you!

Will roll my third account later...

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Mystic Ice Knight (OK)
Titan (my FOURTH)
Anubis (Looks neat, but requires a 10 combo to activate his leader skill, which I get randomly but can't force. Mostly useless, I guess)
Ra (requires all 5 attributes to be used to activate his 6X skill, so again, luck of the draw means I probably won't use him)
Anubis is supposed to be pretty sweet for the weekend cash dungeon. Slap together tri-color subs and go to town!

Isis or Odin would have made me leap for joy. I guess it's time to start saving up stones for the next Godfest.

I shouldn't complain too much. I pulled 2 Gods, which is better than any other time I've pulled a few in a row. Maybe I'll give Anubis a shot in the Weekend dungeon, as you suggested. I should make a point of saving every stone I come across until there is a Norse Godfest without something else thrown in. I will have Odin one day.
Edit: Updated with a screenshot of Anubis in action.
rrr_img_17652.jpg

I need to find an Anubis friend to push the damage up over a million for a screenshot. Other than the ridiculous numbers though, I'm certain a simple ADK team would have run through the dungeon faster. I only hit the 10+ combo to activate his skill twice. Lots of 9 combos, so maybe it will be worth practicing with him for a while.

rrr_img_17652.jpg

rrr_img_17652.jpg

velk

Trakanon Raider
The machine has almost no mercy today ;p

Loki account - drall, ice golem, mandrake
ADK account - succubus, dark golem, sylph
Ama account - flame golem, mystic light knight...... horus

Welp, one for 9 ain't too bad I guess. What is with all the golems though, this is godfest, not shitfest ;p

Continues the expected trend of my ama account getting everything useful though. I guess it's a horus + gods team, once I can make the team cost.

Speaking of which - watch out when upgrading vampire lord - vampire duke raises team cost from 12 to 30 ;p

velk

Trakanon Raider
I shouldn't complain too much. I pulled 2 Gods, which is better than any other time I've pulled a few in a row. Maybe I'll give Anubis a shot in the Weekend dungeon, as you suggested. I should make a point of saving every stone I come across until there is a Norse Godfest without something else thrown in. I will have Odin one day.
In PAD Odin doesn't count as a norse god - he's a special god that only shows up during godfest, regardless of what type of godfest it is.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I almost feel guilty posting my rolls now.
#1 ice golem
#2 dino rider
#3 thor
#4 parvati
#5 succubus (I needed one)
#6 odin
#7 dragon knight (have 2 already)

Wish everyone else luck.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I think they count blue odin as norse but green odin is specially listed (hes on this godfest btw)

Don't feel guilty! Grats on some useful stuff!

Update: last roll for now... mystic stone knight on account 3. Guess that saves me from farming another drop on st paddy..

Also just noticed... finished rippers on accounts 1 and 2...
Feel a little burnt on farming.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have no idea what to think of my results. Really wanted an Isis or Odin...got:

Ice Golem
Horus
Fuma Kotaro
Bastet
Ra
Undine
Fafnir

Are any of those a good anchor for a viable team?

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Lucked out and got a few gods this godfest. Pulls were Cu Chu, MFK, Siren, Horus, MSK x2, Ceres, Loki, and Earth Golem x2, Toytops, Shardra. Used the rest of my stones to add a few boxes and friend spots.

I'm happy with Loki and Horus (Cu Chu too, but I don't have much of a wood team). Need more Horus and/or Isis buddies for 16x or 12x awesomeness!

Good luck to all on pulling today.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
2 rolls:
MDK
Apollo

Apollo looks like a decent God. Orb changer and a attack and rcv multiplier.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
GValk account: Pavarti
Freyja
Mystic Light Knight (fuck)

Minerva Accoun: Shaitan (fuck)
Machine Golem (fuckx2)
Fairlion (Fuck god damnit fuck)

So at least I can make a decent Green team on the GValk account. The Minerva account seems to always have the shittiest luck.