Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I was mostly just making sure there wasn't some super secret dual color specific team I'd need him to be one way for down the line. Aside from a team for the conditional dungeon, not even remotely gearing up for that yet.

Green it is, he looks cooler anyways.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Its disgustingly amusing how fast
ADK + 4 Rippers + ADK clears everything.

I should probably start working on actually progressing again now. After reaching Technicals I didnt bother with anything aside from farming. Hopefully can get at least 5 more stones from progress before godfest
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SON OF A CUNT. Finished a Thursday dungeon run, get exactly the two dragon plants I need. Exiting after and connection error thing. For 10 straight minutes of retrying. Finally abandon and lose all drops/coins/exp from the dungeon. 10 stam wasted in a day full of wasted stam already. Fucking garbageshit past few days for me in this game. Poopdookie.

Aaaand venting done.

Algiz

N00b
Would someone lie to me and tell me that the end game is worth redoing the tutorial over and over and over again? Thanks in advance.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
its an amusing time waster, its got some ocd collection aspects, the gem matching can be quite challenging. Its definitely worth re-rolling unless you plan to drop monies.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I would reroll now until you get a "good starter". Then on saturday, use all the stones you get thrown at you for doing the easy dungeons (should get about 15) and then pull 3 at godfest.
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

velk

Trakanon Raider
I love my 6.25X Healer team and 6.25X ADK team, but realistically I'm not farming Zeus or Hera Descended with those teams.
Actually, if memory serves, gvalk healer team + viper friend is favored as one of the better teams for a zero stone clear of Hera. Mostly because going autoheal + resolve leads to awful damage which makes the early trash rounds deadly dangerous, but valk lets you keep decent dps, utility and healing while still doing resolve. Odin is no good for Hera unless you already outgear it, given you need 16500hp to survive hades' hits with odin.

I haven't seen anyone make any claims about reliable zero stone clears of Zeus, apparently dying repeatedly is a given, regardless of team.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I caved and tried to buy stones... My itunes account cannot buy stones. Problem solved?
frown.png

Stupid China.

Anyone know if you can use a giftcard and if so, how to do it for this in app purchase?

Its rejecting my paypal linked itunes account.

frown.png

frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its disgustingly amusing how fast
ADK + 4 Rippers + ADK clears everything.

I should probably start working on actually progressing again now. After reaching Technicals I didnt bother with anything aside from farming. Hopefully can get at least 5 more stones from progress before godfest
smile.png
It's even faster with CDK instead of CDD (another orb switcher). I finish most runs before my rippers' nukes are available.

I caved and tried to buy stones... My itunes account cannot buy stones. Problem solved?
frown.png

Stupid China.

Anyone know if you can use a giftcard and if so, how to do it for this in app purchase?

Its rejecting my paypal linked itunes account.
Buy a giftcard, log into an itunes account via itunes (or via the website), redeem code, shows up as store credit. Should be able to buy stones that way.

smile.png

frown.png

smile.png

frown.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would reroll now until you get a "good starter". Then on saturday, use all the stones you get thrown at you for doing the easy dungeons (should get about 15) and then pull 3 at godfest.
smile.png
This is my plan. Godfest is all day tomorrow correct?

smile.png

smile.png

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Now this shit's starting to get tolerable. Only had enough sta to run Sapphire dragons once yesterday (only have 37 right now), and pulled 5 from there, then farmed up a few blue pengdras, and brought my siren from 38 to 52 in one shot. Thats a fucking helluva lot easier to swallow progression than trying to level shit 9k at a time.

Just need a keeper of water to make her a siren the enchanter, and then I should actually be able to use more than 3 people off my friends list.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Now this shit's starting to get tolerable. Only had enough sta to run Sapphire dragons once yesterday (only have 37 right now), and pulled 5 from there, then farmed up a few blue pengdras, and brought my siren from 38 to 52 in one shot. Thats a fucking helluva lot easier to swallow progression than trying to level shit 9k at a time.

Just need a keeper of water to make her a siren the enchanter, and then I should actually be able to use more than 3 people off my friends list.
Keepers are pretty easy, especially with an Odin ally. Siren leader, Odin ally, couple of green guys in your damage slots, and good to go.

edit: fucking... two dubmythlits in a run, neither dark nor light so I can ultimate evo my hades or venus... It's like the best possible troll ever.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sprites is way harder than Masks with the Shiva strat. Just way harder to stall the first round that long.
Just need to make an all fire team (of anything) and it's easy. Though I cheat and take Lilith WotN on lead, Succ, Succ, Succ, Naga, and Shiva ally. turn 15 means I'm done. I normally kill first round by the 12 or 13th move, and then coast through.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I took an all fire team=P Just messed up and got a red match too early and blammo. And then underestimated the dublit damage like a dummy.

Well, not so much messed up as 3 reds dropped together.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, try moving the "dangerous" orbs towards the bottom and then try only matching "safe" orbs horizontally along the top (if you do it vertically you're inevitably going to chain the stored orbs at the bottom).

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have to admit I have never had any luck with the Shiva strat. In 22 turns, I have more fire orbs on the map that I can possibly safely store away in the bottom corners. I've only tried it 2 or 3 times, but every single time I end up blowing up the first round in around 10-15 turns, now I have 7+ turns and a angry mask / dublit staring at me.

I bring an all fire team with a Siren. Swap out Red for healing if too many are on the screen, and you can still safely match a few blue because it will only kill 1 of the 4 or so enemies.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I bring an all fire team with a Siren. Swap out Red for healing if too many are on the screen, and you can still safely match a few blue because it will only kill 1 of the 4 or so enemies.
Oh man, smart. Gonna steal that strat.