Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have to admit I have never had any luck with the Shiva strat. In 22 turns, I have more fire orbs on the map that I can possibly safely store away in the bottom corners.
It's hardly necessary for sprites. Masks it's easy to stall that first turn, they have the high armor and 15hp so you have plenty of room to fuck about. The lowbie lits all die in one hit.

Sprites seems easier to just bring a beefy healer and 5 of a solid color Resolve style. Enough to easily burn down any that will be matches turns so you have a chance to heal if necessary. I used Shiva last wave but it's not really needed. Though nice=)

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah I've never had a problem running the dungeon except when I do try to use Shiva. A few orb switchers and just blasting through generally works, or odin + healer and blasting any that are on the same timer. I'm trying to run through a few dungeons and unlock the new tech dungeons now, just for something to do. I feel the need to progress! I just wish you were better rewarded for progressing to harder dungeons.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rank 82 or 83 now. At the point where stam is just not enough to get me a level. God bless alt accounts I guess. Rolled up a Freyja last night and am taking Df's advice and grinding up to get stones.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've decided I want/need a blue odin.

I heard they changed his leader skill to 2.5x god and blue element.
He's blue, his leader is 2.5x god attack (like ADK for dragons, etc), and his attack is 50x DARK attack to a single enemy.
I'd trade mine for a green Odin...

Also, I figured out I've sort of fucked myself with my Amat... She's at like +28, so it's ~30k per monster to level her up. Time to hit the weekend dungeon hard...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yesssssssssss

Fed 5 green pendraga to my Dragon Knight... and got a SUPER!! 2x multiplier... grand total of 9 pendraga and a high emerald dragon and he's max level. Time to get me a green sprite and have my second ADK.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So when making multiple accounts with ghost commander on a rooted Android device, instead of the part where you manually rename all the files owners after copying the folder, me and my buddy came up with something way faster.

Rename original folder like normal. Just append .odin or whatever. Then go to google play and uninstall the app. Re-download/install and bam, fresh folder/account with no manual owner renaming required. Waaaaaay less tedious. After that rename them to swap as normal.

As always back up, but we fully tested and it worked NP.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Also, I figured out I've sort of fucked myself with my Amat... She's at like +28, so it's ~30k per monster to level her up. Time to hit the weekend dungeon hard...
I"m pretty certain that the +stats gold cost is only when you feed more +stats, not when you feed normal monsters. My siren is +18 lvl 24, cost is 2400 gold to feed her a pendra I just checked. + stat monsters do have their own progressive gold cost however.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I'm like level 26 and I just realized there's some sort of level 20 gift exchange I missed? Anyone want to do that with me and explain it a little?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm like level 26 and I just realized there's some sort of level 20 gift exchange I missed? Anyone want to do that with me and explain it a little?

the gift exchange gives you a pull when you send it, and one if you receive - buts its a pull on a specific gold dragon that only drops 1 of the 5 colors "starter" dragon - they are decent team fillers at 20, and maybe way later in account life with their new 6* forms, but mostly I haven't used mine at all.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yesssssssssss

Fed 5 green pendraga to my Dragon Knight... and got a SUPER!! 2x multiplier... grand total of 9 pendraga and a high emerald dragon and he's max level. Time to get me a green sprite and have my second ADK.
I did something similar to this last night.. after Thursday Dungeon I had 26 or so evolved Pengdra, got two Dragon Knight to level 70 went to evolved them to ADK and then realized that in frustration and sheer pissed-off-ed-ness I had sold my Dragon Fruits because at 145/145 Monster Box it is hard as fuck to keep all the Pengdras, Jewel Dragons, Dragon Plants, Masks, eat my butt materials required to evolve everything....

Anyone know which dual element I should make my Leviathan? I don't use him at all, and already have all my Rippers for single resists. Figured there might be a dual resist worth using for some future dungeon.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know which dual element I should make my Leviathan? I don't use him at all, and already have all my Rippers for single resists. Figured there might be a dual resist worth using for some future dungeon.
Leviathan gives attack buff, not resist - so it doesn't really matter.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I"m pretty certain that the +stats gold cost is only when you feed more +stats, not when you feed normal monsters. My siren is +18 lvl 24, cost is 2400 gold to feed her a pendra I just checked. + stat monsters do have their own progressive gold cost however.
That seems to be true! Good, then I can just farm up some more gold dragons once they around.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I would keep it unevolved and wait to see if you roll an Egyptian god.

Then you can try to match up all the elements into a team and use the dual element mobs to cover the gaps.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Ugg, anyone wanna make an easy 5 bucks through paypal? Need to get an itunes giftcard. Will send money through paypal through a mod (prefer Tuco as he is already holding money for a contest for me).

Wanna get setup before godfest tomorrow!

Also... think I just used up all my luck...

Metal Hunt! 12 kings in 9 runs. Over 2 accounts.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Oh noes...

I find myself pretty drunk right before a godfest and finances are in good shape.

I have a feeling this will not turn out well. =)

4 rolls:

highlander
light machine golem
Isis (lol rolled this fucker the other day)
BLUE MOTHERFUCKING ODIN

Inc 6.25x god team!