Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2:07 Twinlit clear with no stalling. Uses L/L Divinegon leaders(upcoming for us), lots of orb swapping, and row enhances for killing the actual Twinlits.

Kind of wish I had a Fuma and Lemon Dragon now=P

Team is all awoken(of course, it's JP) but only Valk really has any + eggs on her.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I can't remember if Vorph ended up doing it with his Haku team. If not maybe your Ama + a friend leader Odin.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I did it with a resolve team at first. Didn't have the team cost or the subs to do it any other way. It was risky getting through the trash waves, but then it was impossible to lose to the gods.

Haku is easy now, but everything (I use Echidna/Vamp/CDK/Sieg) should be max evolved and decently leveled. You need a pretty strong team to punch through Neptune's armor without bringing poison or even a green sub. I got orb trolled once to the point where I lost while farming for gravity skill-up fodder though and haven't used her since.

I don't know that the Amaterasu + GOdin thing will work for him, especially without first evolving Amaterasu. Or without having subs that give the 16.5k hp needed to take a hit from Hades. I'd say CDD+GOdin or a resolve team are the only real options. Personally, I'd probably just skip it this time and get Luci ready for the next one.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I did it with a resolve team at first. Didn't have the team cost or the subs to do it any other way. It was risky getting through the trash waves, but then it was impossible to lose to the gods.

Haku is easy now, but everything (I use Echidna/Vamp/CDK/Sieg) should be max evolved and decently leveled. You need a pretty strong team to punch through Neptune's armor without bringing poison or even a green sub. I got orb trolled once to the point where I lost while farming for gravity skill-up fodder though and haven't used her since.

I don't know that the Amaterasu + GOdin thing will work for him, especially without first evolving Amaterasu. Or without having subs that give the 16.5k hp needed to take a hit from Hades. I'd say CDD+GOdin or a resolve team are the only real options. Personally, I'd probably just skip it this time and get Luci ready for the next one.
By ready you mean max leveled? And awoken if I can get the tamadras?

Vorph

Luci really needs to be evolved, or you end up with a ton of hp and no RCV to heal up. Then back to level 50 or so is fine. If you're rank 95 or so by then, you can use 3 RKs and a dub-mythlit as subs. Or CDD in place of the dub-mythlit if you happen to be rank 104+.

And tamadras on Luci are a waste, all they add is ATK.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Gankak: Last time hera was up (not too long ago) I just tried it with my new account, It was more or less a 38,000hp luci team, I managed to get deep in the dungeon then looked up the last few waves. Double luci is fine for hades, but you have to double nuke him or he will one shot you. Without a poison for neptune (or at least an armor break or some other in team nuke) he will take you eons to kill (right before Hades). He has 70k armor and like 44,000 health. A luci team won't be breaking 70k hits so that's probably 44,000 individual strikes if you don't bring a solution. If you cannon Neptune, then you need a way to do around 300,000 damage to hades in 6 turns before he one shots you (unless you have an RK cooldown available then you need 41,070 health to survive hades attacking, that would buy you 6 more turns to do the 300,000 damage. With an Evolved Chaos Dragon - you could probably just kill neptune with a few 20k nukes (I think) then use the cannons on hades.

The hp Requirement for an Ameratsu/odin team is going to be prohibitive on team cost and monster level for quite a while.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Leveling my account on Sea God of Heaven has been absolutely amazing, I still level in 5 runs, and have around 63 stamina now. The entire run takes about between 36-45 turns moving as rapidly as the orbs fall while watching tv. Getting Random Drop Mystic Masks is absolutely amazing at account level 95. My other account needed so many of those fuckers, and the 200-400 stamina per mask that the wednesday dungeon can hit you with can be a complete buzzkill. You make more coin than you need to feed any monster to level 50 that's blue or light while still making coin. And on top of that it drops level 10 marine goblins - so my siren is max skilled and on top of that I'm up to +63 eggs which rivals what my level 130 account was at near total. Each run - during the 1.5x drops nets I would say around 20k xp to like color which is superior to two unevolved pendra. I know that people who already farm this shit know about it, but I had no idea. In the future when I can safely clear it with a combo leader for speed that will just be gravy. But getting your account to the point you can run these t5's should be priority #1.

Gankak your lucifer could have you farming sea god if you just get him evolved with a basic set of dark subs. I currently just use My Luci (who started in the low 40's when I got to sea god) he's up to 82 now, I use a Rainbow Keeper, a lvl 24 CDK, a lvl 30 Drawn Joker, and LvL 25 Vampire Lord. Up until maybe account level 85 I used a dub mythlit instead of the joker due to team cost. I can't justify using my stamina on anything else unless it will go to waste or I absolutely need an evo material.

Vorph

Oops, yeah, I forgot you need 4 RKs if you're going to cycle through them to survive Hades. Just bring Lilith and poison Neptune, then double Luci on Hades.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So Hera descended is coming up and I have read that it's the easiest of the descends to do. I am level 82 and the following is the highlights of my box:

TheDude - Monsters | PADherder

Any help with a team that could take her? My team that I play for the most part is with Haku/Echinda/Fenrir Knight/CDK/Luci with a friend Haku/Bastet/Luci generally. Any help is much appreciated.
It'll be hard for you.

Luci needs to be evolved, Spike damage won't be enough to beat neptune, and your Amaterasu needs to be a lot higher in order to tame hera with a good GOdin friend (you need to recover 2471 every turn with a Godin to beat Hera, a good godin does 500hp, so you need ~2000, which is like 400RCV on Amaterasu Ohkami).

That's not bringing up the 16428 hp you need in order to live through a hit from Hades with GOdin.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gankak: With an Evolved Chaos Dragon - you could probably just kill neptune with a few 20k nukes (I think) then use the cannons on hades.
Chaos dragon won't work, Neptune's armor will reduce the nuke to 1, you need poison or armor break on him.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got my free stone from Athena, time to finish off my teams for tengu and draggie.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What did you run Athena with? Satan team? Seems like it could/would be pretty easy. 4 turns to clear titan and setup for Noble Wolf, stall a shitload on Sig, pop actives athena down?

koljec_sl

shitlord
What did you run Athena with? Satan team? Seems like it could/would be pretty easy. 4 turns to clear titan and setup for Noble Wolf, stall a shitload on Sig, pop actives athena down?
How do you stall with a Satan team?

The upcoming patch is pretty awesome. So much is being buffed and added.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Team was Satan, hera-is, drawn joker, vamp, baddie, Satan friend. Screwed up stalling on seig had to use dj and vamp to get seig low, finished him off and got vamp back up by the time Athena used shining spear (dj was 2 turns away). Had enough heart and dark orbs to blow up Athena with no gravity.

Seigfried doesn't attack until you hit him. So as long as I don't match blue or dark you can stall on that floor until gravity is up.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

On Siegfried he won't attack unless you do damage to him. So as long as you match orbs that aren't doing damage you can stall.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Siegfried doesn't attack until you hit him first. So match orbs you don't have any colors of very carefully and hope you don't get fucked by 3 matching orbs dropping. Also set up a big combo manually before you start hitting him, even if you aren't making any matches while moving the orbs in to position.

edit: F Intrinsic!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hrm anyone beat Athena with a Haku team (Vorph?)? I'm thinking I might try it on my under-developed alt team just to see if I can get a titan.

Vorph

Nah, I used Horus/Kirin. My subs wereterribleat the time and I still managed to do it twice with 1 stone each, so you could probably zero stone it using your Kirin and Int's R/L Horus.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried with Kirin last time around and did awful=/ Skyfall on Siegfried fucked me stalling and it was just a failure cascade of orb trolling from there.

She's really frustrating sometimes. I took Kirin team in blind on Master mechdragon last night. Figured light heavy team would plow shit under. Except around wave 3 I skyfalled my way to a 9 combo that left me with 1 light orb and 2 green orbs on screen. And the next wave 3 of the 4 monsters were sync'd up on 1 turn. 7 combo, brilliantly made I felt, but no luck with sky colors. Dead. I'm up to +106 on my Kirin and the whole team is level 60+, but I still can't take hits worth a fuck and it gets stupid frustrating on occasion. I love/hate this team.

Still debating awakening my Satan. Have max skilled DJ and D/B Vamp. When fucking about I've just been filling the other slots with a Hera-Is and normal Hera as they're my highest stat Devils. Feels like wasted slots though, can't stall long enough to get those Gravities up in general. Have a totally unskilled wicked lady as well but I haven't put any effort in to her. Have an untouched Hamahime I guess I could plug in a a poor man's Hanzo as well. Stats are atrocious though so probably better off with the Wicked Lady. Soooo, I guess Satan, DJ, Vamp, Wicked Lady, and I need to make a King Baddie. And then skill it up...ugh.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My R/L Horus should be up, was going to farm some plus eggs while we're iced in. Can't remember what the Monday dungeon is though or of it is technical farm day.