Racism - Lets keep it civil. Also, Gravy is white.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Come at me bro. Do you even lift?
giphy.gif

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
In my 45 years I have hit one guy over talking shit. You can talk smack but you absolutely do not threaten anyone's mother (or children).

Cad just stop with the I'm holier than your ass bullshit. Everyone has a line that once crossed they can and will become violent. I've been called more shit over my life than most...again I usually laugh.

Totally different scenario.I spit on you. Nowhere special. Your shoulder. Do you let it go? No one is hurt. Just wipe it off. Just curious.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
In my 45 years I have hit one guy over talking shit. You can talk smack but you absolutely do not threaten anyone's mother (or children).

Cad just stop with the I'm holier than your ass bullshit. Everyone has a line that once crossed they can and will become violent. I've been called more shit over my life than most...again I usually laugh.

Totally different scenario.I spit on you. Nowhere special. Your shoulder. Do you let it go? No one is hurt. Just wipe it off. Just curious.
Those aren't the same thing.

World of difference between yelling a racial slur at someone and threatening them with harm.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

You know why I'm holier than you? Because I've hit zero people over talking shit, at least if you only count say 10th grade and on. Talking shit is talking shit.

I can't even picture the scenario where someone would spit on me, but when I was in college a "street person" (no idea if he was homeless, but looked shady) tried to steal my backpack right off my shoulder. I hit him in the face.

I think there's too many variables in play to know exactly what I'd do if someone spit on me. I think violence could happen depending on the circumstances and how they pressed the issue. Do they spit and run so that I have to chase them down and beat their ass? Or do they spit and then get in your face and threaten? To me the 2nd one is much more threatening (and self defense is much more justified) because they've already demonstrated they'll cross the physical barrier.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You know why I'm holier than you? Because I've hit zero people over talking shit, at least if you only count say 10th grade and on. Talking shit is talking shit.

I can't even picture the scenario where someone would spit on me, but when I was in college a "street person" (no idea if he was homeless, but looked shady) tried to steal my backpack right off my shoulder. I hit him in the face.

I think there's too many variables in play to know exactly what I'd do if someone spit on me. I think violence could happen depending on the circumstances and how they pressed the issue. Do they spit and run so that I have to chase them down and beat their ass? Or do they spit and then get in your face and threaten? To me the 2nd one is much more threatening (and self defense is much more justified) because they've already demonstrated they'll cross the physical barrier.
Well at least I know you have a limit. Funny thing is that homeless guy stealing your backpack would not have bothered me in the least. Take it. Me letting you have it is keeping you from an ass kicking.

Those aren't the same thing.

World of difference between yelling a racial slur at someone and threatening them with harm.
It was in the same instance. So kind of hard to break it up.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Well at least I know you have a limit. Funny thing is that homeless guy stealing your backpack would not have bothered me in the least. Take it. Me letting you have it is keeping you from an ass kicking.
That makes no sense dog, you're willing to go to jail over hurty words but then you're also willing to just give your shit away to avoid punching someone?

Da fuq?

And come on, there were 100's of dollars of textbooks in there. Give it away? Fuck that.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
That makes no sense dog, you're willing to go to jail over hurty words but then you're also willing to just give your shit away to avoid punching someone?

Da fuq?

And come on, there were 100's of dollars of textbooks in there. Give it away? Fuck that.
No idea why...I just wouldn't care about someone stealing something from me. I had my 50K truck stolen. Just didn't give a fuck. It's just a damn truck. I'm not going to let someone just have my shit...Not gonna just straight fuck you up over some material shit. I know...It's some gay shit.

UNLESS we are at the club...and you scuff my brand new brown Helcor Timbs. I'm breaking your legs.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider

Da fuq?

Today I learned that Cad values money over pride, makes perfect sense, since he's a lawyer.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
No idea why...I just wouldn't care about someone stealing something from me. I had my 50K truck stolen. Just didn't give a fuck. It's just a damn truck. I'm not going to let someone just have my shit...Not gonna just straight fuck you up over some material shit. I know...It's some gay shit.

UNLESS we are at the club...and you scuff my brand new brown Helcor Timbs. I'm breaking your legs.
What if I accidentally splash urine on them?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm right there with Cad, I guess stealing my shit triggers me.

74a119743661603662c54fa8e1738aa1.jpg

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Today I learned that Cad values money over pride, makes perfect sense, since he's a lawyer.
My pride has nothing to do with you or anything you can say to me. There is literally nothing you can say to me that would make give a fuck about you.

However, if you invade my life by touching me, one of my family, or my stuff, then you are my problem.

I don't understand how this doesn't make sense.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

I doubt thats actually true. Do you lock your doors?

Tell me where you live and let me come browse and see if you care. Bet you do.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I would laugh at someone who spit on me but would readily shoot a home invader... am I a monster?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Brahma doesn't care if you steal his truck, but if you step on his red clown shoes he's going to break your back with his bare hands.