Racism - Lets keep it civil. Also, Gravy is white.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Ah I see

So if I say it to a black man and see him get enraged I quickly tell him "go to urbandictionary bro! your face is gonna be so red!!!"
Since you seem to think black men will get enraged at any thing you say to them, perhaps its best you just don't talk to them at all, you precious little snowflake?

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think there's any combination of hurty words someone could say to me that could cause me to punch them. Guess I need to check my privilege.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I don't think there's any combination of hurty words someone could say to me that could cause me to punch them. Guess I need to check my privilege.
As a white male, yeah, nothing is gonna hurt you racially but imagine if some dude just kept casually referring you to "that faggot", I'm sure that will start to get your blood boiling. Same thing applies to people to black people getting called coon.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
As a white male, yeah, nothing is gonna hurt you racially but imagine if some dude just kept casually referring you to "that faggot", I'm sure that will start to get your blood boiling. Same thing applies to people to black people getting called coon.
Yes someone called me a faggot I should definitely go to jail for that. Makes sense.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Yes someone called me a faggot I should definitely go to jail for that. Makes sense.
Eh, we work in different industries. Mines a little rougher around the edges so you need to stand your ground sometimes. Fist fights are pretty rare but they happen, I had my old manager get in my face and try to stare me down. We both just went back to work after that.

I'm not saying it's normal for someone to fight you over words but not everyone comes from your middle class background.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This here. You really have to have some hatred behind your words to make me hit you. Or direct whatever slur at my kids. I will laugh 90% of the time if you called me something racially offensive. Other 10% I am looking at you like you're crazy, questioning your sanity.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
This here. You really have to have some hatred behind your words to make me hit you. Or direct whatever slur at my kids. I will laugh 90% of the time if you called me something racially offensive. Other 10% I am looking at you like you're crazy, questioning your sanity.
Pretty sure whatever hateful thing you think is being said to your kids 10X worse has been said to them at school. And showing your kids how to act when people are acting the fool would be a great example to set rather than being violent and showing them thats how you're supposed to act. My $.02

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You can't turn the other cheek all the time. Damn the lesson for today. Break a jaw if you approach my kids with that nonsense.