Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

Siliconemelons

watched 90% of Meatballs.... This movie would not could not be made today and sadly, just shows you what we all have lost in the slice of life comedy.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just watched "American Made" (2017) with Tom Cruise. Only watched it because someone said it's a good DTS-X disc. Pretty sure I've seen it before but remembered none of it, very enjoyable movie

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Did the lazy scroll around Netflix last night looking for something to watch.

Geostorm . . . I should have kept scrolling. 3 / 10

It was like a 14 year old kid had the helm of a mega budget movie. Just a mess of things done to get Woww!! moments out of the audience.

The logic fails were massive.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Watched 300 again after some post talking about the Acolyte. Movie still stays solid. The movie works because when slow motion happens in certain scenes their is a narrator talking. Snyder needs to just stop with slow mo

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Watched 300 again after some post talking about the Acolyte. Movie still stays solid. The movie works because when slow motion happens in certain scenes their is a narrator talking. Snyder needs to just stop with slow mo
sexy game of thrones GIF
Japan Cosplay GIF

Only the hard. Only the strong. Damn, now I want to watch 300 again for the millionth time.