Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
ICQ # 74815097
frown.png
For some reason, thought I had a smaller number.
Yours is bigger than mine.
frown.png

Also, a_skeleton_03 confirmed as the thug Tuco sent. He's playing all sides.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Those who know us and know what went down between us, know that it wasn't pretty.... But she wasn't abusing any drugs or anything during that time. After moving out, I believe there was a serious surgery (only saw pictures from the hospital and wasn't actually there). Some of the things people talk about happened all the time before, during and (from what I am reading) after I moved out.

This is a girl who came from a fucked up place.... she is going to have some fucked up problems.
Care to elaborate on the fucked up place she came from?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh those who were there and saw and heard all those things that me and those other people did...well they know what I'm talking about. It was really crazy if you get my drift.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
But I wanna see if Lelaa had angry lesbian sex with Ravven.

Or slightly miffed lesbian sex, whatever.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't know the history aside from you providing some drugs (which you posted about) -- but, you can be addicted quite easily if you have an addictive personality. :p
Gotten first hand experience of that recently with the wife, heh. Thankfully she's stubborn as shit and realized it relatively early on so we're getting it under control already. That first month with oxy and robaxin though, jeesh.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this thread started out well, but unless there is some kind of high note or shyamalan twist for it to end on, its gotten a bit meh.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
OH SHIT THEY BROUGHT UP MILLIE BETTER RUN AND HIDE

To be fair though, I never gave Millie drugs. So I'm still ahead of a_skeleton_03.

Status
Not open for further replies.