Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If there was one, I'd missed it and would need a refresh.
5p3nQoV.png

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So the profile here on Rav is that she was "sick" a lot and went to a hospital, but no one visually confirmed her being there? Aside from the boob job (and replacing the one flat tire one), can anyone actually confirmed she was ever even at a doctor's office? Because a lot of this pattern is gold digger code for "I never had a real job and don't intend to" that I am sure is not new to anyone who has been around someone like that. Everything Etoille and Lelaa has posted seems to conform to that picture, anyhow.

I guess in a way doing actual whoring instead of the scamming thing is more direct in honest, so yay?

And yeah, Millie's actual picture got circulated a ton after he got outed and tossed out. Dude looks like fucking Sheldon the turtle from the new Looney Tunes cartoon.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the profile here on Rav is that she was "sick" a lot and went to a hospital, but no one visually confirmed her being there? Aside from the boob job (and replacing the one flat tire one), can anyone actually confirmed she was ever even at a doctor's office? Because a lot of this pattern is gold digger code for "I never had a real job and don't intend to" that I am sure is not new to anyone who has been around someone like that. Everything Etoille and Lelaa has posted seems to conform to that picture, anyhow.

I guess in a way doing actual whoring instead of the scamming thing is more direct in honest, so yay?

And yeah, Millie's actual picture got circulated a ton after he got outed and tossed out. Dude looks like fucking Sheldon the turtle from the new Looney Tunes cartoon.
She posted a lot of pictures from the hospital when she was sick... or maybe her arm was just fucked up or something, I can't remember.

I mean unless she bought a hospital bed and gave herself an IV.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i wonder what millie is up to these days
3rd stage of hormone treatment towards transitioning?

Yanger: Thanks for the refresh, I do remember seeing that pic at some point for some reason or another - but must've forgotten that was him.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

I've seen a lot of proof of her illnesses. No idea if she was playing it up or whatever.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
She posted a lot of pictures from the hospital when she was sick... or maybe her arm was just fucked up or something, I can't remember.

I mean unless she bought a hospital bed and gave herself an IV.
Wasn't that from when she got the faulty boob replaced? Or was that something else?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She's a prostitute. What more do you want? She's already at the pinnacle of rock bottom.
even if someone i knew personally turned out to be a whore(i knew 2 chicks who were secret whores) its not really a big deal anymore. i barely knew rav so her whoriness means very little. if it turns out Kurlin was just being a catty little bitch and decided to out rav for some petty incident, thats more interesting.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't that from when she got the faulty boob replaced? Or was that something else?
I remember her having surgery on her elbow, I want to say for some nerve injury or something but since Izo is still stuck in the 'Shaw we'll just have to let Kuriin elaborate on what her condition might have been.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
the hooking isnt the real scandal here, its what happened between kuriin and ravvenn that made that little fag so butthurt that he outed her here

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
the hooking isnt the real scandal here, its what happened between kuriin and ravvenn that made that little fag so butthurt that he outed her here
Ya come on man, at least send him a pic of your weiner or something. Take one for the team. Times running out.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I remember her having surgery on her elbow, I want to say for some nerve injury or something but since Izo is still stuck in the 'Shaw we'll just have to let Kuriin elaborate on what her condition might have been.
The elbow or shoulder surgery is what she claimed was what she needed pain meds for.

The pancreatic cancer is what she claimed she had when I was trying to raise money for her. I am not sure she would still be alive if that was true.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
we cannot open a pandora box of cocks being posted here in exchange for information that should be freely available.

then the extortion will never stop

Status
Not open for further replies.