Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So you're saying Millie is the sexy PA DNC head, Jim Burn? Intriguing.

rrr_img_71939.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She's a prostitute. What more do you want? She's already at the pinnacle of rock bottom.
What we want is why the hell this came about. Problem is this forum is filled with dumbshit high school girls.

Shaw this shit already.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I think I became desensitized when we started having genuine trannies on this site post their pictures. This is just meh since I didn't really know Ravven other than hearing she was Generic_Guildleader_lootwhore00 15 years ago or whatever.

When Tyen gets hit by a truck, or it turns out Izo is an assisted-suicide doctor, helping BigPhoenix reach that great big pasture of French Fries in the sky, I will be able to laugh again.

Vaclav

I blame Ravvenn banning me shortly after Sam Deathwalker was the big thing on keeping me a bit out of the loop until Rerolled (and whatever the 1-2 month abortion before it was called, forget the name) if that was something I should've picked up on.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I blame Ravvenn banning me shortly after Sam Deathwalker was the big thing on keeping me a bit out of the loop until Rerolled (and whatever the 1-2 month abortion before it was called, forget the name) if that was something I should've picked up on.
What language is this?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Jim, aka Cancerous, was someone's troll account. A pretty funny one. I forget whose it was.

He was like a turbocharged version of Merlin.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Dude was seriously one of the best posters this place has ever seen. RIP in pieces big Jim.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Um, wasn't that Millie that banned you? Maybe you are getting your trannies confused.

Vaclav

Millie and I were on the outs, but on the reason it showed it said Ravvenn. (and tad10 had followed up and said it was her too)
But yea, I was an early 'Millie is a guy' person so I'm sure Millie encouraged it some.

But it was Ravvenn over VG nonsense that I was requoting from a trusted friend. (that ended up being wrong)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I was never shaw'd or banned from FOH. I like to think of myself as the Valedictorian of FOH High.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Gotten first hand experience of that recently with the wife, heh. Thankfully she's stubborn as shit and realized it relatively early on so we're getting it under control already. That first month with oxy and robaxin though, jeesh.
5 pills or a month worth of pills ... yeah totally the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.