Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
so it's come to this eh fellas?

dicks out boys

edit; also "i'm just stalking this thread but here's my dick" is seriously crazy and also kind of awesome and definitely made me lol

iannis

Musty Nester
yaaaaay! dicks!

You guys are so lucky that I'm too dumb to work my phone. I'd aychamo you so hard. But it wouldn't be cute.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Byr actually made me laugh for the first time in a while at something on this board. Too bad it was at his dick, but still.

Edit: That's a lie, I laughed at Fedor's hard walk out of the rickshaw. He really makes the rest of you guys look like pussies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
americans are always upset when they find out that big dicked foreigners are banging all their women

it just rustles them so hard

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
considering all the race mixing that went on with the mongols from the 10th to 14th century, i doubt russians have big dicks.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think that means the dick-to-pussy ratio in this thread is now 1 - ladies, we need this fixed please!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is why we can't have nice things.

LOL at lurkingdirk's reaction.

Sterling

El Presidente
So it appears there will be no pissing on the whore on camera. This is quite the disappointing development.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
considering all the race mixing that went on with the mongols from the 10th to 14th century, i doubt russians have big dicks.
True. All Russians are direct descendants of Genghis Khan who had a 2 inch penis and raped every woman in Russia.

It is known.

Silence_sl

shitlord
True. All Russians are direct descendants of Genghis Khan who had a 2 inch penis and raped every woman in Russia.

It is known.
The Y Chromosome has the unique property of carrying the genetic information of every male that proceeded it. In very quick terms, Genghis Kahn himself was somewhat of a genetic outlier in that there's no real record (proof) that his particular genotype existed before he did. Not that this is some proof of alien insemination...no. It's just that his mother AND father had some really nice genes that produced a pretty unique offspring. Not to shoot down all the imaginary badasses out there who claim they are related to Kahn himself...hello? 53% of all Caucasians are.

Further, 100% of all Nordic types can directly trace their lineage back to Kahn himself through the Y Chromosome. What is now known as Russia is just a genetic outhouse of random chimps fucking, and have next to no lineage to Kahn himself.

The really...really interesting thing is symbiotic two X chromosome error correction. I'm not actually talking shit here. The second X chromosome takes the place of the Y chromosome, but instead of being a genetic archive, it has become a genetic preserves, always ALWAYS doing a checking of facts. The decoding of the base pairs is always AT/CG...that there's a tertiary function in the mRNA that can be traced back through time on the double X. Whao! yeah, it's a HUGE revelation. What is shows is that one of Kahn's thousands of wives was a complete genetic badass. Without her? No blondes. No brunettes. No redheads. No nothing but black haired anyone.

My point? Don't pick on Genghis; none of this is his fault. His genes are in 1.5 billion people that are alive, today.

Further, one of his trysts gave us every beautiful woman who is alive today.

I flew over Russia once; that doesn't make me a Russian. Kahn is about as Mongol as my nose hair clippers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.