Recent media issue I found, all the podcasts I listen to are liberal cucks, probably b/c

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They almost all come from the West Coast?

Now look, i don't want a Alex Jones podcast where it's like burn all dem dar gays and brown ppl!!!

But i want to listen to a fucking comic book podcast, w/o the hosts feeling all Emo cuz Trump won.

Then Videogame podcasts and shit, all these fucking cucks are emo as hell, and I guess it's cuz they all live in Cali.

Anyone else notice this? I have a slew of podcasts queued up for jogging/doing chores, mindless shit, you know, and they're all so emo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Now look, i don't want a Alex Jones podcast where it's like burn all dem dar gays and brown ppl!!!

But i want to listen to a fucking comic book podcast, w/o the hosts feeling all Emo cuz Trump won.

Then Videogame podcasts and shit, all these fucking cucks are emo as hell, and I guess it's cuz they all live in Cali.

Anyone else notice this? I have a slew of podcasts queued up for jogging/doing chores, mindless shit, you know, and they're all so emo.

Same here. I listen to a variety of things and they're all salty as shit. The ones that aren't are basically "fringe" shit or "conservative" labeled hosts already. The rest of them are Jon Oliver'ing it up.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Same here. I listen to a variety of things and they're all salty as shit. The ones that aren't are basically "fringe" shit or "conservative" labeled hosts already. The rest of them are Jon Oliver'ing it up.
and, have you noticed that they are Cali/san fran assholes too? is this the common dem, that I'm finding?

• 2Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Alex Jones isn't a racist and has been proven to be right about everything. He has the documents people. I recommend watching this clip daily.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I listen to The Drunken Peasants every Mon/Wed/Fri.

I would say they lean left, but are independently minded. TJ the amazing banana raping atheist bet his brother Scotty 1000 bucks that Trump would beat HIllary. Scotty spent months demanding TJ just go ahead and pay him since there's no way he could win.

Their 8 hour live stream of the election with Scotty paying TJ 1000 bucks at the very end after Trump's victory speech was gold. Also their most watched episode live (15k viewers) and their most watched video of all time.

Anyway, these guys are anything but emo. They are like The Soup for Youtube, plus some politics. They cover a lot of crazy people, including their arch nemesis, Brett Keane. They curse, smoke pot, take acid and mushrooms during the shows and basically get wild and retarded. I enjoy it. Its cathartic.

Check them out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah same. I subscribed to Malcolm Gladwell's podcast. The topic sounded interesting and I like his books a lot. First podcast? Some shit about Shillary and how hard it is for women and blah blah blah. Fuck off with that condescending bullshit. Unsubscribed. Another podcast was also very anti trump/pro SJWs but i made it through that one. Fuck this country and all hail Emperor Trump.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Only one I listen to regularly is the Rooster Teeth one. Been a fan of their content since 2005 when my roommate introduced us to Red vs Blue. Two of the original main cast are also two of the ones on nearly every podcast.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Austin is blessed with some GREAT talk show folks locally. Jeff Ward and the Todd and Don show on newsradioklbj.com have fantastic shows. You can hit up the podcasts on the aforementioned link, but there are a lot of local things too so some might not be of interest. All in all though great talk radio here.

• 2Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Gamergate, national edition. To those who said GG was unimportant or silly---you were warned.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm

Yeah I give everybody a pass this week. This American Life was really awful though

Tony Kornheiser got through it in one day and have moved on to DC traffic and the metro burning down and interesting license plates and the Redskins being terrible or winning.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Only one I listen to regularly is the Rooster Teeth one. Been a fan of their content since 2005 when my roommate introduced us to Red vs Blue. Two of the original main cast are also two of the ones on nearly every podcast.
And RT is entirely left

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea, you get Bernie who is left, then you have Gus who leans left... these guys are my age, near 40... then you literally have 95% of the company 25 and under.

They live in Gay Austin, which is totally left, they hire from Texas U, which is totally left, and they work in production which is totally left.

I think "maybe" Matt might be more neutral if anything, but that's it for RT.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most of these don't do politics much and, if they do, it isn't whiny SJW bullshit:

- Joe Rogan
- Adam Corolla
- Sam Harris

If you want a good politics one, Rubin Report. He is one of the best interviews around IMHO.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Most of these don't do politics much and, if they do, it isn't whiny SJW bullshit:

- Joe Rogan
- Adam Corolla
- Sam Harris

If you want a good politics one, Rubin Report. He is one of the best interviews around IMHO.
Joes a retard, he doesn't believe Gary Johnson should be President after that whole Alleppo thing, but he voted for him anyway, probably cuz he was a guest.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Joe's ok. Yeah he's sort of a meathead, but he's a well intentioned meathead and he might not be the smartest guy in the room but honestly he's not dumb either.

See his new standup special? It's actually pretty damn good. Made me laugh, and I went into it expecting to probably have to turn it off in 10-15 minutes.

That Patton Oswalt one was fucking horribad.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You fags are sitting here arguing about which podcasts aren't too liberal, meanwhile I posted a live feed of a podcast where they were doing a Wheel of Misfortune, where every 3 questions one of the guests got wrong, they got beaten by a dominatrix, and the last man standing got 5 grand.

Not even a peep.

Losers.

Watch this shit and laugh, you goddamn faggots.

• 1Like