Recent media issue I found, all the podcasts I listen to are liberal cucks, probably b/c

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Might I suggest anything on Compound Media? They're the exact opposite of liberal cucks. But they're behind a paywall. $50 for the year or $6 per month.

Compound Media

That is a NWS site. Often bouts of nudity and such.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
You're getting old faggot.

It was a bunch of whiny sounding tubby fucks with lilty affectations letting a shitugly dominatrix thing hit them with a whip because they couldn't answer a question about some pop culture thing.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
We're just going to have to give them a month or two and they will get over it with the possible exception of NPR.

Leo Laporte, a liberal himself, did his best to keep the millennial tech reporters he had on the show last week from turning the entire show into a 2 hour hissy fit about Trump with limited success. This week he had 2 black guys on so he had to let them talk or he would look racist, but to their credit they were fairly reserved.

And yeah, everyone should listen to Dan Carlin, both Common Sense and Hardcore History. The post-election edition of Common Sense is the most level-headed analysis of the coming Trump presidency that you will find anywhere.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It was a bunch of whiny sounding tubby fucks with lilty affectations letting a shitugly dominatrix thing hit them with a whip because they couldn't answer a question about some pop culture thing.

Taking shit way too seriously. Like I said, you're getting old brah.

Their election episode clocked 14k simultaneous viewers for 8 hours, at the end Scotty had to pay TJ 1000 bucks because Trump won, after six straight months of Scotty taunting TJ about "Why dont you just pay me that money, TJ. I've already won it, TJ."

Its a great show. Like The Soup for Youtube. Made by neckbeards.

One of which shoved a banana up his ass on camera.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm too old then.

If its too loud, you're too old.

The best part of TJ fucking that banana is that, once the video got released, he just went ahead and owned that shit.

Sells a fucking hoodie with a banana on the back with a big yellow arrow pointing from the banana to the ass, and people actually buy that thing.

And wear it out in public.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You fags are sitting here arguing about which podcasts aren't too liberal, meanwhile I posted a live feed of a podcast where they were doing a Wheel of Misfortune, where every 3 questions one of the guests got wrong, they got beaten by a dominatrix, and the last man standing got 5 grand.

Not even a peep.

Losers.

Watch this shit and laugh, you goddamn faggots.
This is hard to watch, like just horrible

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
MIkJB5.jpg

Congrats on being an extreme minority of people too cranky to relax and watch a couple of fat guys get beaten by a dominatrix for 5 grand.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not exactly on topic but it has been on my list for a long while after being recommended here. Had about 15 hours of windshield time the last couple of days and used it to finally listen to the Death Throes of the Republic series. Holy crap, factually, historically, accurate or not it was absolutely captivating. Never imagined being focused to an audio podcast for 7.5 hours straight would fly by and I'd want more immediately. Luckily it was 7.5 hrs in the other direction to get home. That dude can tell a story.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We do not apologize that the first live youtube s&m comedy game show did not meet your standards for production values or comedy content.

But really, some of you are truly retarded. This is one of the most popular, regular, live shows on youtube. Three times a week for 2.5 hours they broadcast. You try to come up with witty content for a show that airs that long that frequently and let us know how it works out for you.

This is not what they do every show. In fact this is what they did for exactly 1 show, the 300th episode. Every 100 episodes, they try to do something unique, funny, and different. Their election episode went 8 hours, and they scooped CNN and every other cable news channel, and had over 15,000 viewers for the majority of the show, with over 300k downloads to date. Those are solid numbers, viewership wise.

Try and comprehend that it was a special episode and that is what makes it funny. They do not beat two fat guys for money every episode. The actual content of the show focuses on critiquing political and other videos. Its like The Soup for Youtube.

The show is not for people who take themselves too seriously. It is not meant to be serious podcast material, like Joe Rogan or Dan Carlin. It is meant to be juvenile and a guilty pleasure, ffs.

Episode 300 was hilarious because

1. They built up to it for weeks, held a fundraiser for the prize money, etc.
2. Pimpmunk and Repzion turned out to be more retarded than they expected and couldn't answer anything
3. Paul got his ass beat red and raw. Paul is hilarious and watching him get his ass beat was funny as shit.

Take some time to actually watch the show regularly, get to know the cast and what the show is actually about, instead of being hyper critical too serious and too old. You might actually enjoy something for once in your lives.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The guys on Cracked had a good one. I know, I know. But the guy who writes as David Wong actually had a pretty good podcast talking about people from the rural areas and how they're not all just a bunch of klansmen and how different the reality is between there and the urban areas. I'm from rural West Texas originally so I really liked that.

Most of the time I just don't really pay much attention to the political message unless it is something like Rogan or Harris where they are engaging directly with that with a guest.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The guys on Cracked had a good one. I know, I know. But the guy who writes as David Wong actually had a pretty good podcast talking about people from the rural areas and how they're not all just a bunch of klansmen and how different the reality is between there and the urban areas. I'm from rural West Texas originally so I really liked that.

Most of the time I just don't really pay much attention to the political message unless it is something like Rogan or Harris where they are engaging directly with that with a guest.

The only issue with Rogan's podcast is when it turns in to 3 hours of him talking about his latest LSD or Mushroom trip. WE GET IT YOU LIKE DRUGS!

This post sponsored by onnit.com !!! Go get your bro on, bro! Fuck! Supplements! Brain Power! onnit.com !!

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The only issue with Rogan's podcast is when it turns in to 3 hours of him talking about his latest LSD or Mushroom trip. WE GET IT YOU LIKE DRUGS!

This post sponsored by onnit.com !!! Go get your bro on, bro! Fuck! Supplements! Brain Power! onnit.com !!
what a coincidence, 878 has Aubrey on AGAIN!

19 appearances, like at least top 10 most, when you consider Brian has 53 official ones and Joey has 38

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Watching hodj be triggered that people don't like his podcast is more entertaining than any libcuck podcast so I'd say this thread has delivered.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Watching hodj be triggered that people don't like his podcast is more entertaining than any libcuck podcast so I'd say this thread has delivered.

I'm triggered by the fact so many of you are so aging and decrepit that you can't find humor in B list Youtube celebrities acting like retards.

When you octagenarians get them granny panties changed out for a fresh set and decide you want to enjoy life again, lemme know!

• 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'm triggered by the fact so many of you are so aging and decrepit that you can't find humor in B list Youtube celebrities acting like retards.

When you octagenarians get them granny panties changed out for a fresh set and decide you want to enjoy life again, lemme know!

This has fully convinced me. I am convinced.

That video of fat people being lazy is now officially funny.

Well played sir.

• 2Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Carolla (ACS, Adam and Dr. Drew Show, Reasonable Doubt), Compound Media, Burr, Rogan.

• 1Like