Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
This reminds me. Antarius I'm going to give you a homework assignment. First go to a gun store and purchaee yourself a handgun, something reliable. After the waiting period, go pick it up along with a nice bottle of whiskey.

Start drinking when you get home. Now here is the important part. Think about your future. Given your nature, you will find love, it will be a kind soul with emense empathy. Picture her. Think of her and your child. Now think about yourself and your demented view of the world. Realize you will never trust her, show her respect, or any nurturing. You will rationalize linfedelity and her pain. Think how you will ultimately ruin her and the child's lives because of your selfishness. Know she is better off never knowing you. Have it? Know you will only end up hurting the only people who care about you? Good. Embeace the cold, welcoming iron of the handgun in your mouth.
lol, kind soul with emense empathy? There isn't a single woman alive that fits that description.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have another buddy who accidentally had a kid with a nutjob. After many months he fought for and won custody of the kid. It's been a few years now and I often see pictures of him and his son on Facebook. Playing games at the card shop he owns, building forts, going to Legoland, etc. Just generally having a good time. By all appearances he seems to be a great father and is raising a good kid. 100% invested in his son.

Just how much of a beta faggot is my buddy here according to redpill?
He's not a beta faggot at all. He stuck his dick in crazy (something many of us have done) and sounds like he's doing a great job raising his kid. Beta bitches don't fight for what they want. Sounds awesome. RedPillstrongly advocates for men spending more time raising their children not to be failures.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
You called a father helping to support and raise a happy family a cuckold. Now you're going to sit here and whine about the lack of real discussion as you push an ideology that is an affront to normalcy and offensive to the huge majority of society in general?

Go suck a dick you miserable piece of shit. (assuming you're not busy sucking Taibbi's)
He absolutely is a cuckold, whether it's a widow or not. He can be happy, sad, whatever about it - it doesn't change the objective analysis and reality of the situation. I'm not making a value judgement; just stating whatis.

Affront to normalcy? We can talk all day long about 'normalcy' - what do you think that word means? Is the measurement of the mores of modern society the measurement of 'normalcy'? Then we've gotlotsof serious issues with that definition - let's measure them in terms of truth and mental health.

Do you really believe that? That there is no woman on the planet with a kind soul and immense empathy?
You guys are using your fluff words - talking in fantasy land again - to describe reality.A woman doesn't just 'have empathy'- there's got to be a sufficient reason and level of respect for the object supposedly invokingsympathyin terms of interpersonal relationships. That is, she'll havesympathyfor an alpha cad who might have a cold, but not for a beta boyfriend she's looking to branch swing from who just got into a serious, unfortunate accident.

You guys aren't thinking in concrete terms - in reality, in terms oforganisms, the animals that we are. You're using religious thoughtstuff to describe again. I've said this hundreds of times. Maybe after a thousand it may sink in, but I'm sure the next 'logical' (used very loosely) step in your guys' minds is how much empathy a woman has is based on how much God gave her. The fantasy never stops.

Promoting marriage among single mothers: An ineffective weapon in the war on poverty? | Council on Contemporary Families

Single mothers that marry generally end up worse off than women that don't marry at all. Their children also gain zero benefit, the marriage is far less likely to last than any other marriage.
The only group of women that benefit are those that marry the biological father of their children.

The statistic is:
1% of women adopt.
3% of men adopt.
This includes couples adopting children together counts for both male and female statistic.
This includes men adopting the children of his spouse after marriage.
This includes women adopting the children of her spouse after marriage.
This includes lesbian couples, this includes gay couples.

The truth is, VERY few PEOPLE are willing to raise someone else's kid.

the MAJORITY of women are currently having children out of wedlock, even though their children will have a shittier life than those that grow up in a 2-parent home.

So if adoption is a sign of altruism, why is it that men are doing it at 300% the rate of women.
How are you getting any of those stats from that linked study?

It looks like a study of single uneducated mothers, that are in poverty, making more, poor life choices. Then trying to evaluate that info to find the best course of action to pull children out of poverty and break the cycle.

This seems to reinforce something I have suspected for some time, that trashy uneducated women make up the totality of your worldview, leading you to such assumptions.

What nebulous definition are you using for cuckold dumar? Neither is he being cheated on or raising someone else's child that he thinks is biologically his own. Would have thought after a couple people called you on it yesterday you would have at least looked the word up.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
RP uses it to describe men raising other men's children. It also refers to the new sex fetish, which is another mental issue in society to highlight with regards to 'normalcy'.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Why are you so lazy, Tuco? Sean Bean is disappoint.

rrr_img_89746.jpg

RP uses it to describe men raising another man's children. It also refers to the new sex fetish, which is another mental issue in society highlight with regards to 'normalcy'.
I didn't think we were going to reference getting a bull to service your wife so I left that one out. I'm also not interested in redpillautists making up a new definition for a word just so it fits their narrative. You guys really are a bunch of sad sacks. When you aren't discussing with other members of your echo chamber try and use words how proper society uses them.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Tomassi is a serious dipshit. Stop linking his blog posts like it proves women don't have empathy.

I mean, shit dude, if you want to argue that no one has empathy and we are all automatons or some shit, fine. However, if you are going to say that its something in women that they don't have empathy but men do, you have some serious work to do to convince anyone outside of your misogynistic circlejerk on that.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Promoting marriage among single mothers: An ineffective weapon in the war on poverty? | Council on Contemporary Families

Single mothers that marry generally end up worse off than women that don't marry at all. Their children also gain zero benefit, the marriage is far less likely to last than any other marriage.
The only group of women that benefit are those that marry the biological father of their children.

The statistic is:
1% of women adopt.
3% of men adopt.
This includes couples adopting children together counts for both male and female statistic.
This includes men adopting the children of his spouse after marriage.
This includes women adopting the children of her spouse after marriage.
This includes lesbian couples, this includes gay couples.

The truth is, VERY few PEOPLE are willing to raise someone else's kid.

the MAJORITY of women are currently having children out of wedlock, even though their children will have a shittier life than those that grow up in a 2-parent home.

So if adoption is a sign of altruism, why is it that men are doing it at 300% the rate of women.
I'm not sure what the point of all those statistics was, because it didn't address what I mentioned at all from what I could see. Essentially, there are countless reasons why someone might or might not adopt, and many of them make more sense for men to have a higher rate (as I'm sure many are the opposite). Those might include the fact that they can't have children of their own like a woman can (which would necessarily include male homosexual couples, which also means two men are being counted every time that happens, whereas two female homosexuals at least have the option to have a child directly from one of the partners), or that more women maintain custody after a separation or simply choose to raise their children without the father, so more "beta fag cuckolds" that end up with them adopt their children instead of vice versa, etc.

Do you have the numbers on those factors? I don't, and don't care enough to try to find them, but to say that the overall rate is strictly because men are more nurturing or altruistic than women is ignoring all of the myriad other factors. Including the factor I brought up before, how only 6% of women can't actually have a child of their own, so by and large why would 94% of women even need to consider adoption? Again, I realize that 94% figure is generalized as well, but it is definitely a contributing factor to your constant 1% claims.

No clue what all that stuff about women having children out of wedlock was meant to prove, since it just lends credence to my claim that perhaps more women are single parents, and thus when they ensnare that beta cuckold and trick him into adopting, it just adds to the male adoption rate.

Also, I'm tired of this constant use of the word cuckold by people that have latched onto it as some sort of justification for being assholes. Traditionally a cuckold is someone that has an adulteress wife. Often it is intended to mean that the husband knows about it, and either turns a blind eye or forgives her, or even is aroused by it, but that isn't necessary to be a cuckold. Only recently has it been co-opted to refer to a man that raises another man's biological offspring instead of his own. You know what the term for that used to be? Step-father. But since cuckold is associated with a woman cheating, it is much more conducive to the RedPillnarrative to use an inflammatory term like that instead of fucking step-father. The widow never cheated on this new guy, no more than any woman who has previously had sex is cheating on you. She's not cuckolding anyone, and the new guy isn't a cuckold. He's a motherfucking step-father.

EDIT: Others called you guys on this shit while I was posting, sorry for the repetitive nature then. Look at what a beta fag I am, apologizing like this.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I didn't think we were going to reference getting a bull to service your wife so I left that one out. I'm also not interested in redpillautists making up a new definition for a word just so it fits their narrative. You guys really are a bunch of sad sacks. When you aren't discussing with other members of your echo chamber try and use words how proper society uses them.
I just gave you another way in which the word has changed from its historic meaning. I'm not getting into dictionary semantics.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just gave you another way in which the word has changed from its historic meaning. I'm not getting into dictionary semantics.
But it has only changed within that one specific circle of like-minded individuals. Just because we here at Rerolled decided to change a word (like "Lumie" or "Duppin" or "Ned Stark'd") to mean something else, doesn't mean that is how the rest of society uses it either, and if you tried to argue with anyone outside of this community about it, they'd find you just as ludicrous.

You're giving me an alternate definition for the word as used solely by your little club. This actually speaks to one of the broader problems with trp movement in general. Namely the ability to completely twist everything until it reflects your worldview regardless of how honest or factual it is, and then expect people not within the circle to debate or argue within your twisted framework.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
No, like I said, the following is now mainstream:

A cuckold is a man who willingly indulges his partner's sexual exploits with another man and derives masochistic sexual pleasure from it.
I'm not interested in arguing semantic historic dictionary meanings. I'm here to help you guys in dispelling religious notions of relationships.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Last weekend I was super redpill. This dumb broad wanted to suck me off but I told her to go fuck herself and handed her a dildo. Pretty sure she's in love with me now. Oh well, time to hit my spinning class then squat mad plates.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
You're never going to talk any sense to these aspies. People have been trying for almost 50 pages now. You're not talking to wholly formed humans here. This could continue for another 1000 pages over the next ten years, fat tits Dumar and Ol' Deadeyes will never understand the ways of normal humanity. Sperglords don't understand empathy.