Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It isn't that way for most people, at least not the ones who are concerned about more than where their next piece of ass is coming from. Any guy who values a woman's appearance above all other factors is on his way to disappointment when time takes its due. Or are you under the delusion that you will be poking 20 year olds forever? (if you even are now) You clearly have not paid attention to anything other than the sound of your own voice if you think I am even remotely a white night.

I can play this game too:
rrr_img_76091.jpg

Oh and still waiting on an example of one of you alpha male pussy slayers to post a snapshot of yourself.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Or are you under the delusion that you will be poking 20 year olds forever?
I think that is exactly what Dumar thinks. The minute you aren't banging 20 year olds, you have lost and are being taken advantage of by used up women who are probably just cuckolding you.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
When a woman is 35 she then wants an 'equal partner', not at tho 20 amirite? GEE I WONDER WHY! She's 'matured' mentally, THAT'S IT!

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Sitting talking to a friend at the bar and a drunk 8 sits down next to me. We?re minding our own business, she?s loud and obnoxious. I?m taking up maximum space at the bar (actually have my feet up on the bar and leaning back on the bar stool) and giving her no attention. Catch her eye and she says ?You?re a typical douchebag player aren?t you??

Me: ?That?s Mr. Douchebag to you.?

Her: ?That?s what I thought. You don?t even deny it.?

Me (with a smirk): ?Nope? And you obviously have no manners. I know your type. Rich little daddy?s girl who always got everything she ever wanted. You need to be disciplined.?

Her (Contemptuously): ?Oh really? Who?s going to discipline me? You?

Me (Leaning in and whispering in her ear): ?I?m out of your league sweetheart, but if you?d really like, I?d be happy to bend you over my knee and spank that pale little ass of yours until it leaves big red hand prints.? Her mouth drops open.

I turn around and start talking to my friend again and feel a tap on my shoulder. Turn back to her and she says ?Will you dance with me??

I couldn?t believe it.

The progression of male incredulity about female sexual nature:

Stage 1: ?I don?t believe it.?

Stage 2: ?I couldn?t believe it!?

Stage 3: ?I?m beginning to believe it.?

Stage Player: ?Wasn?t it always obvious??

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I am married because I love my wife and we have tons of hobbies, views, and interests in common. And its great because anytime we want to do something we like to do, we just do it without having to put up some fake bullshit persona that is not who we really are just to go out and troll "damaged goods".
It's funny how you, a_skeleton_03, and others keep repeating this mantra of how "happy" you are with your life/wives. Uhh..who are you trying to prove it to? Like I said, it just comes off as a bunch of insecure dudes trying to justify their choices in life. If you keep having to tell the world how happy you are, I'm betting you aren't as happy as you think you are...

News flash: When you get older and your dick starts to wear out and women your own age stop looking like supermodels, you are going to need a better plan than "work out and treat women like shit to blow my wad tonight" for your life.
We've already gone over this. As a normal, healthy adult male, your dick doesn't ever really "wear out". You only end up losing roughly 20% of your testosterone levels by the age of 60. This "when I'm 98, nobody will fuck me anyways!" trope is something sold to you out of pure idealism. Men want to fuck constantly and they want to do it for a very long period of time. Even men with ED aren't "worn out". They still have the desire (testosterone) to do it, but it's typically a blood vessel issue at that age. If you weren't so busy shoving ice cream cones in your mouth, you probably wouldn't suffer from low T.

Most well adjusted people would not find that fulfillingand very few men are rich enough to have a steady supply of gold digging whores on hand to maintain that lofty goal. I hope your retirement plan is good, because if it isn't you are going to be "settling" for option 2. I plan on dying fat and happy of cholesterol poisoning or alcohol induced kidney failure in the next twenty years knowing that I married my best friend and enjoyed every minute of my life after I "settled".
Again, according to whom? You? When were you appointed the arbiter of life "fulfillment", exactly?

Sitting talking to a friend at the bar and a drunk 8 sits down next to me. We?re minding our own business, she?s loud and obnoxious. I?m taking up maximum space at the bar (actually have my feet up on the bar and leaning back on the bar stool) and giving her no attention. Catch her eye and she says ?You?re a typical douchebag player aren?t you??

Me: ?That?s Mr. Douchebag to you.?

Her: ?That?s what I thought. You don?t even deny it.?

Me (with a smirk): ?Nope? And you obviously have no manners. I know your type. Rich little daddy?s girl who always got everything she ever wanted. You need to be disciplined.?

Her (Contemptuously): ?Oh really? Who?s going to discipline me? You?

Me (Leaning in and whispering in her ear): ?I?m out of your league sweetheart, but if you?d really like, I?d be happy to bend you over my knee and spank that pale little ass of yours until it leaves big red hand prints.? Her mouth drops open.

I turn around and start talking to my friend again and feel a tap on my shoulder. Turn back to her and she says ?Will you dance with me??

I couldn?t believe it.

The progression of male incredulity about female sexual nature:

Stage 1: ?I don?t believe it.?

Stage 2: ?I couldn?t believe it!?

Stage 3: ?I?m beginning to believe it.?

Stage Player: ?Wasn?t it always obvious??

What? People believe stories they read on the internet? You should go check out infowars.com, because they pull that same shit. "Only the enlightened understand, everyone else is sheep."

I googled "sounds like a BRO story," but this is all I got. Enjoy.
rrr_img_76121.jpg

rrr_img_76122.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It's funny how you, a_skeleton_03, and others keep repeating this mantra of how "happy" you are with your life/wives. Uhh..who are you trying to prove it to? Like I said, it just comes off as a bunch of insecure dudes trying to justify their choices in life. If you keep having to tell the world how happy you are, I'm betting you aren't as happy as you think you are...
Yet we don't have a "religion' based on our relationships. We don't have forums dedicated to our wives. We don't have youtube videos telling other people how much we love our wife and you could love her also if you just followed these steps. We don't have a sexual partner score we are bragging about, we have the opposite, the lack of scoring.

You are trying to convince yourself you are happy. You are alone, desperate, probably depressed, and self medicating with bimbos.

I have cancer and I prefer my live over you RedPillretards.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If I was a single red pilling pro slaying mad pussy the last thing I would think about doing on a friday night is post here.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It's funny how you, a_skeleton_03, and others keep repeating this mantra of how "happy" you are with your life/wives. Uhh..who are you trying to prove it to? Like I said, it just comes off as a bunch of insecure dudes trying to justify their choices in life.
Red Pillers: "Your life sucks if you are married, guaranteed you settled for a used up whore who is probably cuckolding you."

Normal person: "Not really bro, I'm pretty happily married and I like my life"

Red Pillers: "Why are you so desperately repeating how happy you are, huh??"

Fucking seriously, you RP nutjobs are a joke.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I genuinely believe marriage isn't for everyone. That being said, I had minor surgery recently and even that feeling of limited helplessness made me very much appreciate the value in a partnership. Two is stronger than one.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I genuinely believe marriage isn't for everyone. That being said, I had minor surgery recently and even that feeling of limited helplessness made me very much appreciate the value in a partnership. Two is stronger than one.
It isn't even marraige, these RP retards can't seem to understand there is more to a relationship than fucking.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
It isn't even marraige, these RP retards can't seem to understand there is more to a relationship than fucking.
Again, I never said there wasn't. But fucking andcarnally desiring to fuckhas to be there, else there is no relationship: else you get spreadsheet guy, frivorce, cheating, the eat, pray, love script. The other things are secondary, tertiary.

RP helps with that desire.