ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I wasn't able to make a dense ore world without fucking meteors raining from the sky turning the place into a pitted wasteland in minutes where you couldn't take 10 steps without dying. 40 or so attempts in single player with no luck. So i made sure it would be a little easier to find certain types of retarded rare stuff, without killing balance.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
how do you get shadows like that shit?

I play on default (plus a texture pack). Am I missing something vital for an amazing graphical minecraft experience?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tesseracts? Quarries? Conduits? What the hell is even going on here? This server sounds too advanced for me.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Nuthin' wrong with the van
wink.png
just the mod community takes it to a whole new level of cray.

Anyways Soy, the first time I played a big mod pack I was completely overwhelmed. The best way to get into it is watching the Let's Play series by Direwolf20. He handholds you through every major version of his modpack.

Lets Play S6E1 The Beginning - YouTube

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I need someone willing to test a few things right now. If you have 15 minutes and TS PM me now. Server won;t go live until i can get this last thing knocked out. Thanks.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I have TS but lost my voice 7 years ago.... I'll be home in about an hour if your still needing someone to test.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Superhiro is helping out
smile.png

Just a note, if you haven't installed the FTB launcher yet and launched the Direwolf20 modpack before i suggest you do so. The first time setup can take a little bit of time (it is automated however).

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
DW20 pack is great fun. I will be concentrating on magic areas of it once the server launches.

I'd like to propose a group built HQ for all of us that we work on that gets all the big machines and research areas made.

For folks that just like to explore, there is totally a game here for you too. I would strongly advise watching the beginnings of the DW20 channel linked earlier, it will make it so you don't feel overwhelmed.

game name: Jalynfane

please whitelist when launched

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm going to stick to the tech side until I get some massive automation going.

The idea of a HQ sounds interesting, but something else came to mind. What about a central location for tech and another for magic? It could end up with two different kingdoms with their own capitals and styles and resource systems. People could trade even trade in between. There could even be a place for a hybrid kingdom or city-state type location. Give the server a theme and some direction.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
DW20 pack is great fun. I will be concentrating on magic areas of it once the server launches.

I'd like to propose a group built HQ for all of us that we work on that gets all the big machines and research areas made.

For folks that just like to explore, there is totally a game here for you too. I would strongly advise watching the beginnings of the DW20 channel linked earlier, it will make it so you don't feel overwhelmed.

game name: Jalynfane

please whitelist when launched
In for a community project. I'd say just the one and make it work for both magic and tech but maybe that's just me.