ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I can't get FTB Direwolf20 pack to launch without crashing. It crashes while it's trying to load the MC interface.
Is it saying "Out of PermGen" ?

If it is, go into the FTB launcher Options, click "Advanced Options"

In "Additional Java Parameters" put in : -XX:permSize=256M -XX:MaxPermSize=512M -XmxXG -XmsXM

for -XmxXG(Max Ram Value) and, -XmsXM(Min Ram Value) put in the values you want for java to use for ram allocation, Permgen should take care of everything, for a long time.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
I can't get FTB Direwolf20 pack to launch without crashing. It crashes while it's trying to load the MC interface.
With the FTB launcher you have a console window running along with the launcher. I would do the following:

1)Open the Launcher's options
2)Increase the ram you allow (either with the slider or by adding the arguments as described above)
3)Click Advanced Options
4)Check the box for "Extra launcher debugging"
5)If you crash again after adjusting the RAM see if your console window is still open. If it is post a paste of the debugging. If not you can go in the FTB Launcher folder (the installation folder, not the folder in %appdata%) and get it from the LauncherLog file and paste that.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
McFly,

If the mod suggestions are still open I'd like to mention Tinker's contruct. The available tools it adds and the enchantment overhaul for these tools is something that I think everyone that played on the last couple servers would appreciate. IIRC the vanilla enchanting system has been unanimously resented everytime the topic was brought up.

TC is part of many packs if you go down that route.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
You may be having the same issue I was - launcher loads, game loads, and then it poops itself during the Mojang splash screen and dumps back to desktop. I spent about an hour chasing this down last night, from reinstalling FTB to reinstalling Java and beyond, and then I finally made some headway on it.

Turns out something's fucked with Morph. Disabling it in the mod list got everything back to normal, so looks like I'll be playing without it for the time being at least.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
You may be having the same issue I was - launcher loads, game loads, and then it poops itself during the Mojang splash screen and dumps back to desktop. I spent about an hour chasing this down last night, from reinstalling FTB to reinstalling Java and beyond, and then I finally made some headway on it.

Turns out something's fucked with Morph. Disabling it in the mod list got everything back to normal, so looks like I'll be playing without it for the time being at least.
On 1.0.12 I am not seeing any problem with Morph. Maybe revert back if you re on the latest.

--edit
Or maybe don't as I have no idea if it will fuck up your game.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Anyone ever use mystcraft and notice bits of chunks missing from newly generated worlds? Passing through the missing bits is impossible too it's all kinds of messed up.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
So like, if i managed to get a Rerolled Direwolf20 pack server up and running, how many would be interested. Serious question.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I need a testing dummy. Someone willing to die in horrible ways, among other things. Probably need an hour or two of your time monday evening. Please have the FTB launcher and ts. PM me.