ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
if were gonna use the newest version of the DW20 pack, it has the updated version of Extra Utilities that includes the Ender Quarry(doesn't leave holes behind in the world, replace all blocks with dirt.)

Or use MFR's Mining Laser, generates resource with just power.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
There will be a mining age where you can go nuts. Leave the overworld alone. The Mining Age will also have Nexus area where everyones linkbooks will go. It'll be using the latestr DW pack thats in the FTB launcher, 1.6.4 (1.0.14)

if my testing goes well, i hope to have the server live tonight. We'll see.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
If any are reported or found, the offender will be banned. Large scale mining in the overworld will not be permitted. If you're planning to use a quarry or such to hollow out your batcave, run it by me first.

When the server goes live i'll have a new post up with server info and rules.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
If you've not spent much time with the FTB packs beofre trust me when i say between linkbooks, portals, enderchests, and the pages i used to create the Minging age you;re going to prefer to mine there.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Sweet. Cant wait! Ingame name is azziane if you are working on a whitelist.

Do you have to disable the mystcraft bookmaking for players? Or is the extra world generation not an issue. It sounds scary to me.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
most of the servers I've played on they just make a mining age, and then lock out the rest of mystcraft, except for linking books.

rarely they will let you make a void age, it's just to harsh on servers to keep multiple worlds loaded with chunkloaders and everything.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Thermal Expansion, Tesseracts can both Transport Items(send to you base) and Transport Power(send to Quarry), You have to use Conduits out of the Tesseract in order for Redstone Flux to be converted to Minecraft Joules.

Or use a Tesseract + Ender Chest, but if you setup your system right, you can take care of everything a quarry does with just 1 set of tesseract's.

I wish the DW20 pack had, chisel, carpenter blocks, and mekanism 5x Ore Processing so powa.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
No there is a mod called "Chisel" that lets you make tons of special blocks by chiseling normal blocks, alot of different textures/styles for the same old Minecraft blocks.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Well the DW pack has the ExtraUtilities paint and stencils. I believe they can be applied to normal blocks (even to make one way glass!)

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Well the DW pack has the ExtraUtilities paint and stencils. I believe they can be applied to normal blocks (even to make one way glass!)
The Thermal Expansion chisel also turns blocks into other blocks. "road" blocks or "fancy" blocks or something. Or both.

How's your testing going?

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Carpenter blocks,(omg right angles, in minecraft HERESY)

rrr_img_61172.jpg

Chisel(all these blocks are just Redstone blocks, ran thru the Chisel)

rrr_img_61173.jpg

Pictures stolen from google.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I haven't been able to do anything with it for a couple hours. The datacenter appears to be under a massive DDoS. I've got a ticket in to migrate it to a different location.