Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of which, I have to catch a plane early Sunday morning. Tonight, Wednesday night, or Saturday morning work best for me. If none of that works, let me know what does and I'll see what I can do.
I guess this goes out to Disdain, too.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I will be sitting out Season 3. Might return for Season 4.
frown.png

frown.png

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Im about to fucking rage quit. Just played the most fucked game of my life. Had 4 players left by turn 5. What a fucking joke. I hate this game. Also have 4 MNG's. Fuck this.

satael

Silver Squire
Im about to fucking rage quit. Just played the most fucked game of my life. Had 4 players left by turn 5. What a fucking joke. I hate this game. Also have 4 MNG's. Fuck this.
I have to agree with Khalan, his luck was insanely bad and the game was pretty much decided on turn 1 when he lost 2 players (including the rat ogre). I actually felt so bad that I didn't go all out trying to bash his team down (only 2 injuries were due to my actions).
match report

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty much what Funkor did to my team early this season, but the bright side is if no one died, it only takes a game or two to recover. In the meantime, you get journeymen linos who you can use in the most amusing and suicidal ways that you would never subject your regulars to. Plus if some of you have not already started doing it, adding a spare body or two to the roster is often a good choice once you hit a certain point in the team's development, to help mitigate situations like that one. I like having some extra linos just so I can sit my main players once the game is in hand or if I have used my apoth and facing Coach Murder McKillenstein (ie half of this league), so they can chew on some easy to replace linos while I just run out the clock. Having extra bodies also blunts the whole attrition to win tactic a bit, though it can lead to some TV bloat on rosters where the linos are expensive.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
edit- Holy shit 0-4 successful blocks? That is some amazing rage inducing shit right there. Might have been better off abandoning that match.....

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Khalan doesn't have a problem mitigating injuries. He's played me twice now and walked away without any injuries at all, both times. He's got a problem with AV 7 catching up to him, I'm thinking.

Dude is really fucking good, his games are pretty much a master class in how to stop the Orc freight train, especially the S1 game. Unfortunately, you can't have games like that, without rolling a couple 8 on the armor break real quick on another game.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Not a rage quit at all, I am just not having fun.
You've had a pretty rough shake with the skillups, dude. I honestly expected your team to look like Restless' right now. Definitely wouldn't have encouraged you to go Lizardman if I had known you'd still be sitting on a half rookie team after 13 games.

It is entirely possible though, that you have a lot more fun in D2, than getting worked over by the us in D1 for 2 seasons.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Khalan doesn't have a problem mitigating injuries. He's played me twice now and walked away without any injuries at all, both times. He's got a problem with AV 7 catching up to him, I'm thinking.

Dude is really fucking good, his games are pretty much a master class in how to stop the Orc freight train, especially the S1 game. Unfortunately, you can't have games like that, without rolling a couple 8 on the armor break real quick on another game.
Does he have at least 14 on his roster? In my experience, not having AT LEAST 14 guys on an AV7 roster is just asking for the pain train to hit you, even in bash free leagues. Relying on Journeymen might be great for reducing TV bloat, but its not good for winning in the long term, even on high AV rosters.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I obviously have as many players as I can afford. I have had 3 deaths in 2 games which has hurt my numbers and had multiple mng's...

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Plus my
Winnings over my last 3 games has been 50k total so I haven't been able to replace
Anything

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Khalan's stretch of games have been about as brutal as mine were. I totally understand were he's coming from. I was really close to walking away as well.

satael

Silver Squire
I started the season with 2 losses (3 out of first 4 games were losses) but luckily orcs have a higher av so I didn't suffer too many casulties (just a thrower) but I sure wasn't happy about my games (especially since I was also getting utterly crushed in another league)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of which, I have to catch a plane early Sunday morning. Tonight, Wednesday night, or Saturday morning work best for me. If none of that works, let me know what does and I'll see what I can do.
I keep forgetting I have to respond when someone makes a post like this. Since Wednesday Night was last night, we can try for Saturday morning.

Khalan's stretch of games have been about as brutal as mine were. I totally understand were he's coming from. I was really close to walking away as well.
I felt kinda guilty after my game with him, because kurt cobain totally ran wild on his rats. I think 6 casualties in a single game might be a league record for a single player. On the other hand, he kept it a 1-1 draw until I got very lucky to score on turn 16, so I really had no choice but to keep the pressure on.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Xander - I may flake out tonight. I am pretty tired only got a couple hours sleep last night because of my 3 year old.

Sorry bro!

How does tomorrow and the rest of the weekend look for you?